Do you approve of George Heartwell as...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jan

Littleton, CO

#22 Oct 29, 2012
The guy is a total buffoon
Sandy

Boulder, CO

#23 Nov 20, 2012
Heartwell is one of the most arrogant and horrible people EVER. He insults the voters of his city.
prince charles

United States

#24 Nov 21, 2012
I disapprove of this fool
Heartwell sucks

Rockville, MD

#25 Nov 28, 2012
Biggest fool ever
Lou

Boulder, CO

#26 Dec 5, 2012
Did you see this moron on TV last night defending marijuana use in the city? What a complete idiot and a clown. How can he be taken seriously? He and his freak show supporters should leave the city. He's trying to turn it into a circus. He's always pushing his pet social causes like abortion and "No Iraq War" and now marijuana for the hippies. Why can't he work on things that are actually relevant to his job instead of all this garbage? Total clown. Heartwell wants to turn the city into a place full of abortion clinics on every street corner, pot shops, hippies protesting everywhere and everything, homeless people urinating and exposing themselves in parks and shops, and panhandlers harassing tourists and businesspeople.
Truth finde

Grand Rapids, MI

#27 Aug 12, 2014
Panhandlers all over my city, Heartwell lacks any guts to remove them. What a loser, poor babies have their little rights. Rights to dirty up my town. Hey you loser why can I drive for miles on new blacktop until I hit Grand Rapids and Monroe that is taking you 5 years to fix,I feel so sorry for those folks living across Riverside Park when is this town going to elect a mayor with some balls ?
Heartwell hypocrite

Muskegon, MI

#28 Aug 13, 2014
Truth finde wrote:
Panhandlers all over my city, Heartwell lacks any guts to remove them. What a loser, poor babies have their little rights. Rights to dirty up my town. Hey you loser why can I drive for miles on new blacktop until I hit Grand Rapids and Monroe that is taking you 5 years to fix,I feel so sorry for those folks living across Riverside Park when is this town going to elect a mayor with some balls ?
Mayor Heartwell is a pompous hypocrite. He is all about helping the homeless, as long as they are urinating and defecating all over other people's property. Someone should suggest to the homeless people that they should all camp out in a big circus tent on Heartwell's own front lawn, and let's see how generous he is toward them at that point.
TheKaisho

Grand Rapids, MI

#29 Nov 24, 2015
Good riddance to this horrible clown Heartwell. He is finally leaving. He is one of the worst people ever. Arrogant, rude, pompous, condescending, just a total jackass who thinks he knows it all, and he's a complete snob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susan Samples wood tv 6 hr EYES 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) 6 hr EYES 2,687
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Thu Roger 1,101
Crooked Hillary's Tax Return Challenge To Donald Aug 25 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
Lets Chat (Mar '08) Aug 23 Gville Jim 40,226
News Kent County Detectives: Teen homicide suspect k... Aug 22 HillJack 1
News Pay your utility bills or lose service (Dec '08) Aug 19 Shimake 160

Belmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance