First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#25 Feb 21, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And I noticed the troll-like quality of those that did so. All you did was lower yourself. Sorry, but that's the truth. If you ever want this place to rise up from nothing but a place to come and insult people you can't keep contributing to the problem.
Something to remember the next time you make your little jabs about how liberals don't get it and reflect on the times you have.
Heraldo

Hudsonville, MI

#26 Feb 21, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So if anyone can post a link to a story showing a crooked Republican, will you admit your mistake or simply label them as a closet Democrat?
You really blow Bob.
Heraldo

Hudsonville, MI

#27 Feb 21, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
I didn't see too many articles with a D behind his name. If it were an R then the MSM would be on it for weeks.....
There should be a C behind his name - for Crook!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#28 Feb 21, 2013
Heraldo wrote:
<quoted text>
You really blow Bob.
Spoken like a true professional.......

As far as blowing goes!
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#29 Feb 21, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Something to remember the next time you make your little jabs about how liberals don't get it and reflect on the times you have.
There's a difference between pointing out hypocrisy while backing it up by citing examples -(Liberals sudden recognition that fuel prices aren't controlled by the president after calling for Bush's head on a platter during his presidency for high fuel prices)- and just calling people snippy little insults like "Teapublicans" and "Right_Wingers", while fabricating some hypocrisy about sudden support for Huffington Post about an item that has been in every news source's lead story for days.
There's a difference between fact-based criticism and spiteful fabrication.

It's just disappointing to see is all.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#31 Feb 22, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason can't respond anymore tonight. He is on his way to the Rainbow Club
First, it's stupid comments like yours that keep this place mired in kindergarten. I suspect that's what you're hoping for, although I can't imagine why anyone would find that worthwhile after the first few insults.

Second, why do you call SeenItBefore Jason?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) 5 hr Sharon 9
Local News Women (Apr '09) 6 hr Casual Shoes 2,317
2014 wastebook 9 hr Phil 1
Does anybody miss the Nancy boy pipedream from ... 10 hr Phil 1
New chiropractic tool treats back pain without ... (Apr '08) 10 hr Chiropractor From... 225
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? Wed No_More_Dems 106
Obama and cocaine addicts Wed Leroy 11
Belmont Dating
Find my Match

Belmont Jobs

Belmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Belmont News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Belmont

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]