Major depression goes unnoticed in pr...

Major depression goes unnoticed in pregnant women

There are 2 comments on the Medical News story from Oct 5, 2012, titled Major depression goes unnoticed in pregnant women. In it, Medical News reports that:

Healthcare professionals looking after pregnant women should maintain a high level of awareness for the possibility of major depressive disorder , say US researchers who found the condition frequently goes undetected.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medical News.

Ethel

New York, NY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
It is indeed one of the problems of pregnant women because it may affect their health and also their baby. Many people thought that women would get different mood swings when pregnant which makes it hard to determine if they are indeed depressed or just plain moody. There are some issues with pregnant women taking antidepressants as well because of the possible birth defects that the baby might have. Visit this site http://www.zoloftlawsuithelpcenter.com/side-e... to know more.
Izaiah

UK

#2 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kon kon aaj threesame krna chahta h 19 hr raj33 2
News Advances Against Chronic Pain (Sep '12) Wed Ambct617 20
cari tante yg suka brondong Aug 25 Ajis19 1
audition!! audition!! audition Y B N L need up ... Aug 23 Dr Smith manager 1
hello friends Aug 21 Anonymous 2
People from Belmont, California - do you rememb... (Aug '14) Jul '15 Belmont resident 2
News Tuskegee Airman Leslie A. Williams dies in Cali... Apr '15 Nancy Reisz 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belmont Mortgages