Jersey Shore town threatens Uber, Lyf...

Jersey Shore town threatens Uber, Lyft drivers if they don't follow these rules

There are 1 comment on the WKXW-FM Trenton story from Jun 3, 2017, titled Jersey Shore town threatens Uber, Lyft drivers if they don't follow these rules. In it, WKXW-FM Trenton reports that:

Sea Girt police posted a message on their Facebook page Thursday encouraging the use of licensed taxi companies when going to and from the Parker House bar and restaurant two blocks from the beach on First Avenue. Uber and Lyft drivers, meanwhile, have been warned not to drop off or pick up rides anywhere but from a legal parking space or else they will be ticketed without warning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKXW-FM Trenton.

Night crawler8063

Berlin, NJ

#1 Jun 12, 2017
The police should thank the uber and lyft drivers for keeping enibriated persons off the streets,sounds like another politician in the taxi businsess,as an uber/lyft driver I take the law and getting the customer home safely to be a serious matter. Maybe these politicians should invest in something else! Uber on!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pet group Sun Kiddie Cab 1
Pet friendly group Aug 11 Kiddie Cab 1
News Lakewood welfare fraud: It's been a year, still... Aug 4 transplant 5
sea girt inn (Sep '06) Jul 15 Shorty 155
News Lakewood BOE attorney: Look for my replacement Jun '18 resident65 1
In need of xänax/ädderall/Öxy/H/Tär?etc Jun '18 ganti 1
News NJ: Lakewood school lawyer's contract breaks rules Jun '18 culater 2

Belmar Jobs

Personal Finance

Belmar Mortgages