Shopper shot dead in carjacking at Short Hills mall parking deck; victim worked in Neptune

Dec 16, 2013 Full story: Asbury Park Press

An ambulance is shown outside a parking deck at the Short Hills mall where a man was shot and killed, and his car stolen.

Full Story
Sendai

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Dec 17, 2013
. Knock outs, robberies, and murders are usually committed by sociopathic ghetto sub humans. Notice where their vehicle was found. Notice who brings drug addiction and death into our once safe communities, Think of how and when this evil began and who has inspired the degradation of Cultural Heritage.
Michael

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Dec 18, 2013
To the killers;
: I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon them.. May God rest Dustin in peace and watch over his loved ones.
Yuletide

Cle Elum, WA

#3 Dec 20, 2013
I wonder if any of the three men they arrested on weapons charges are suspected in this crime and they are just waiting for forensic testing results to come back and confirm the connection

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Port Authority approves barriers for airports (Aug '07) Dec 16 Amazing Dan 2
Asbury Park Music Thread (Apr '13) Nov 22 Musikologist 7
Matthew Casper, 23, Asbury Park, charged with s... (Mar '14) Nov 20 blonde 6
sea girt inn (Sep '06) Nov '14 MaryQ 144
Bill takes aim at NJ beach smokers (Mar '14) Sep '14 BillDuckman 10
Get outta here! 41 percent of New Jerseyans wou... (May '14) Sep '14 Garda Hyde 4
Astronomy Picture of the Day -- Conjunction by ... Jun '14 Crawdaddy 1

Belmar News Video

Belmar Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Belmar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Belmar News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Belmar

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News