Sexual Harrasement
Sick of McDonalds

Elmwood Park, IL

#1 Jun 8, 2012
On Wednesday June 6 2012 my wife went to Mcdonalds at 350 E Saint Charles.After she stepped out of the vehicle to let the kids out an employee from the restaurant started whistling,making comments and gesturing with his tongue at her.My kids are watching all this while he went through the trouble of sticking his head out of the drive thru window to do all this.Here is a mom with kids getting harrased by an employee at a McDs in plain daylight in the afternoon.A police officer was in his squad car witnessing this but I guess it was not his problem as my wife looked at him perplexed that he did not do anything.She went into the restaurant and asked for the manager and the "guy" that apparently goes by the name of Nestor.After he was confronted he denied everything and actually said it was meant for someone else in the parking lot.I'm sorry but even if it was for someone else this is being during company time and in uniform at a place of bussiness.This is not the first incident that we have complained to Headquarters and Franchise owner of this location.Previously we had the pleasure of having a conversation with one of the "managers" who completely disregarded our concerns when some older kids were trampling over our smaller children in the play area.For that incident we received a call back and,Yep,we got 3 coupons for 3 meals for our trouble.As of yet Friday 6/8/12,no call or anything from corporate,franchise owner,manager.Not anyone.
Former McD guy

Downers Grove, IL

#2 Jun 8, 2012
It is stated very clearly in the handbook: "Sexual harassment will not be tolerated, it will be enthusiastically encouraged".

Seriously, if you are having all these issues at this particular location, why not try the next McDonald's? They have them every few miles.
Sick of McDonalds

Elmwood Park, IL

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Unfortunately the only reason that we go there is because of the indoor playground for the little ones.We do not frequent McDonalds that much but when we do is take home from different location.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 9, 2012
Sick of McDonalds wrote:
Unfortunately the only reason that we go there is because of the indoor playground for the little ones.We do not frequent McDonalds that much but when we do is take home from different location.
What town is this one in? Villa Park?

Mason, MI

#5 Jun 9, 2012
sounds like someone is looking for another free meal. Easy solution here STOP GOING TO MCD'S!!!!
sick of mcdonalds

United States

#6 Jun 9, 2012
guest wrote:
sounds like someone is looking for another free meal. Easy solution here STOP GOING TO MCD'S!!!!
We are not looking for anything for free. I should not have to go out of my way for my littleones to play and have a happy meal. What needs to happen is that the employees need to have more respect for their customers and their job. If it happened to yor wife or girlfriend you would feel different.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 9, 2012
sick of mcdonalds wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not looking for anything for free. I should not have to go out of my way for my littleones to play and have a happy meal. What needs to happen is that the employees need to have more respect for their customers and their job. If it happened to yor wife or girlfriend you would feel different.
Seriously maybe you need to rethink going to McDonald's??? Why would you want to feed your kids that garbage anyhow??The healthiest item that can be purchased there is good old water..
sick of mcdonalds

Elmwood Park, IL

#8 Jun 14, 2012
do agree that a home cooked meal is the best but sometimes is nice to let the little ones have a place to burn some off.sorry to still be harping on this matter but this is a pretty serious issue.sexual harrasment in a place of bussiness is totaly out the question,specially a customer.i'm sure that if it happened to an inmediate family member some people might feel differently.this could have happened anywhere,that it was at mcd's is a different point.to grab Nestor by the neck would seem the best solution.we tried to bring up this matter to corporate the right way but to no avail.my wife received a call today from the "manager",she flat out told my wife that this never happened."impossible because he is a family man and an employee of 15 years".Nestor denied the whole matter so therefore "it's not true".the point is that Mcdonalds in Villa Park do not take wife nor daughters you don't know who might be lurking.Nestor is on the prowl,he and management will make you feel like crap because it's your fault and you are a liar.
mickey miguel

Elmwood Park, IL

#9 Jun 14, 2012
Due you make this shit up as you go along.
As I have said before you have no balls.
As soon as your wife gives them back let us know.
You must enjoy getting people fired for made up reasons.
mickey miguel

Elmwood Park, IL

#10 Jun 14, 2012
Printman31 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously maybe you need to rethink going to McDonald's??? Why would you want to feed your kids that garbage anyhow??The healthiest item that can be purchased there is good old water..
Is this your alter ego.
Hey I have a rumor for you
Frank "the german" Scumbags body will be on display in the circle all next week.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Jun 15, 2012
MM the other resident TROLL in the same class as TS.. Have you noticed that few ppl waste their time with you??? It's mind over matter.. I don't mind . So you don't matter.
mickey miguel

Mount Dora, FL

#12 Jun 27, 2012
Printman31 wrote:
MM the other resident TROLL in the same class as TS.. Have you noticed that few ppl waste their time with you??? It's mind over matter.. I don't mind . So you don't matter.
You are a ballless coward who talks to the mirror everyday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 7 min Josh Bartels 373
Summit Current Mayor 15 min Patronage 18
Salvo pleads guilty, looking at 10 years in jail. 31 min MelRose1 4
Elmwood Park dipshits 10 hr SonnyRed 1
false allegation to dcfs (Feb '11) 11 hr Summitmom 18
School Lunches??? 11 hr Crazedmomofdistri... 10
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 14 hr Decision Makers 9,814

Bellwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance