Woman dies of snow tubing injuries after Snow Trails accident

Dec 30, 2007 Full story: News Journal 20

“It's a tragic accident, and it's impacted everyone involved greatly. Our thoughts are with the family in this difficult time, and we send our heartfelt condolences to the Applegate family”

An Illinois woman has died several days after a tubing accident at Snow Trails. Amanda Applegate, 28, of Elk Grove Village, Ill., died of blunt head trauma from injuries sustained Saturday. via News Journal

Full Story
Rebekah Applegate

Doylestown, OH

#1 Feb 25, 2008
Well you know what....... Amanda is my Aunt and Snow trails is a big bunch of Crap heads!!
Felecia Holmes would like to say that " I do not like snow trails I think they are Large butts, I hope that they understand that to my cusin this was tragic
curious

Stow, OH

#2 Mar 14, 2008
I heard she was tubing where it was not allowed.
mds

Streetsboro, OH

#3 Mar 16, 2008
You would think with all the staff staying around that they would be directing people on where to go and have big signs posted. What a tragedy to lose a young woman due to carelessness.
curious

Stow, OH

#4 Mar 17, 2008
I'm not siding, but I spoke to a woman, who said this lady had been told. When you stray, you pay.
Rebekah Applegate

Doylestown, OH

#5 Apr 28, 2008
i was in the accident and u all can kiss my but if u think they r cool
Rebekah Applegate

Lima, OH

#6 Apr 29, 2008
What I meant to say is sorry, my butt is WAY too hairy to kiss!
Rebekah Applegate

Doylestown, OH

#7 May 24, 2008
Shut the hell up u do not know what happened
Rebekah Applegate

Zanesfield, OH

#8 Jul 9, 2008
I'm sorry again for my foul language. I have recently shaved my butt, so feel free to kiss it. Though you might want to wait a few days. I went against the grain and I have terrible red bumps all over it.

“You know Harumph loves you”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 14, 2008
lol lol. try moisturizing cream. That might help
felecia holmes

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Sep 25, 2008
ok I was not there but she is my cousin and the guys dont even know about it. Rebekah told me all obout it so reall leave it alone. you ppls really needs to shut up my family has went through a hard time our grandma and granpa and her aunt !!!! U have to give our family somthing. Rebekah cryied for days and yes most of these comments were made by her but i think you guys should get this the hell off the internet because i think u ppl dont know what you are talking baout so SHUT THE HELL UP OK thanks.
felecia holmes

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Sep 25, 2008
harumph wrote:
lol lol. try moisturizing cream. That might help
that dosent even make sense shut the hell up stupid ass

Location hidden

#12 Sep 26, 2008
felecia holmes wrote:
<quoted text> that dosent even make sense shut the hell up stupid ass
if you read the post above mine, it will make sense you idiot. I don't care personally. I've heard too she was warned repeatedly. If that lady was too stupid to follow directions, then I do not feel sorry for her. You play, you pay.
trista mace

Grants, NM

#13 Dec 9, 2008
this chick was way stupid. who tubes in a no tubing zone?!?!? i mean duh. its not meant for that so why are you gonna do it??i mean she must be crazy to do that stuff.

“Imagination rules the world!”

Mansfield, Ohio

#14 Dec 28, 2008
It really doesn't matter how the accident happened.
All I know is that it was a tragic event, and my thoughts and prayers go out to the family of this woman.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 29, 2008
I sympathize, but I'm not going to blame the establishment.
Rebekah Applegate

Cortland, OH

#16 Jun 1, 2009
ok this is the real rebekah Applegate! So all you people want to know what happened! Well we went to the top of the hill and then they told us to go to the last lane by the woods. And then another guy came over and pushed us down the ramp! I am not saying this just for the retards out there who think its stupid but for all of u who really want to know what happened!! thank you for the sympathy! If you really want to know anything else e mail me bball35rules@yahoo.com thanks
Rebekah Applegate

Columbus, OH

#17 Feb 6, 2010
Ok.... first, lets get this straight. I'm the real Rebekah Applegate. Second, My Aunt [yes, Amanda Applegate] is not stupid. She just didn't hear the people!!! SHEESH!!! We all miss her very much!!! P.S. I would appreciate if no one copied off my name. I love my name and it's not nice!!!
Bailee Lovett

Plymouth, MI

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Guys,Im a frequent visitor to snow trails i go every day.!As a matter of fact i just left 50 mins ago.Snow Tubing is very dangerous.!I dont know the hole sortie here.But I do know that it is very dangerous and by signing up for this u are aware that there are risks!So please dont blaim snow trails or the women.!
Rebekah Applegate

Galion, OH

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Ok this is the real Rebekah Applegate! My aunt is not stupid! All of you are!
Rebekah Applegate

Mansfield, OH

#20 Jan 11, 2013
I want some love guys! Please use my email address to send me dirty pics!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants come here to work, area residents say (Apr '06) Dec 17 Rita g 17
Review: Purr-L Harbor Cattery Dec 13 jerryjelly 1
Heroin continues to dominate METRICH region Dec 2 LG Galion 3
hyy Nov 27 sugarbaby amy 1
Mansfield Ohio Cold Case (Mar '14) Nov '14 Brenda 4
Carrie weikel Nov '14 pantieweter 1
Debate: Marijuana - Mansfield, OH (Aug '10) Nov '14 Trevor 51
Bellville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web