Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Bellville Forum

Comments (Page 775)

Showing posts 15,481 - 15,500 of28,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a champion of exposing leftist double standards.
You are a relic of the 1950s.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I had experienced those years. People like you (the very few) knew their place.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about skewing the facts Pops.
The members of the "media" responsible for initiating and perpetuating the "Obama phone" myth are primarily members of a singular group who all have their paychecks signed by Rupert Murdoch.
woof
Come on DUKEY, I posted no facts to skew. Only hypothesis & opinion.
Your addition of Rupert Murdoch has absolutely nothing to do with my post. I mentioned no political parties, no names, no specific stories or events etc. Did you have a point?
WOOF
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not go the 60's? Relics of JFK & LBJ & the Vietnam war? OR the 40's, relics of "The Great Generation" ? You say Relic like it's a bad thing.
RELIC: 1: an object venerated because of its association with a saint or martyr. 2:souvenir, momento. 3: a remaining vestige. Please explain. Just curious as to your point
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Come on DUKEY, I posted no facts to skew. Only hypothesis & opinion.
Your addition of Rupert Murdoch has absolutely nothing to do with my post. I mentioned no political parties, no names, no specific stories or events etc. Did you have a point?
WOOF
Nice try Pops.

You mentioned the "media" as if the entirety of that group was responsible for perpetuating the Obama Phone myth.

I'm simply pointing out to you that that is not true.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I wish I had experienced those years. People like you (the very few) knew their place.
Which "people"?

What "place"?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I wish I had experienced those years. People like you (the very few) knew their place.
The very few? You better review the 2012 election results and the current polls and reconsider who is part of the very few.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Why not go the 60's? Relics of JFK & LBJ & the Vietnam war? OR the 40's, relics of "The Great Generation" ? You say Relic like it's a bad thing.
RELIC: 1: an object venerated because of its association with a saint or martyr. 2:souvenir, momento. 3: a remaining vestige. Please explain. Just curious as to your point
A remaing vestige of a time when white men thought they had a divine superiority to minorities and women. You know, like Fred just wrote, when those people knew their "place."
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Come on DUKEY, I posted no facts to skew. Only hypothesis & opinion.
WOOF
Shouldn't hypothesis and opinion have a basis in fact?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Pops.
You mentioned the "media" as if the entirety of that group was responsible for perpetuating the Obama Phone myth.
I'm simply pointing out to you that that is not true.
woof
Right, I did. And that is a generalization since there are several kinds of media, print, Hollywood movies, TV, radio, so called 'social media' mostly supplied by the web. I didn't mention Murdoch, Hurst, Public radio or public Television. YOU selected a specific for some reason.
WOOF
I'm just having a little fun with the "woofs" hope you don't mind.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

ooops, I meant that CHE mentioned a specific name, since you responded, I errored in response. oops
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
A remaing vestige of a time when white men thought they had a divine superiority to minorities and women. You know, like Fred just wrote, when those people knew their "place."
Well,'FRED' is out of line if your interpretation is correct.
IF your thinking is correct, the 40's would be even more accurate because even the military was very segregated too.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't hypothesis and opinion have a basis in fact?
Basis? YES. But I still posted NO facts as such, just a very brief summary. But there are statistical facts to base my accusation on.
But since we are all selective in our opinions & there are facts to dispute facts (take global warming as an example) I'll leave things stand instead of protracted tit for tat argument.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Basis? YES. But I still posted NO facts as such, just a very brief summary. But there are statistical facts to base my accusation on.
But since we are all selective in our opinions & there are facts to dispute facts (take global warming as an example) I'll leave things stand instead of protracted tit for tat argument.
Not surprising. Kind of like you didn't have facts to support your opinions about voter roll purges.

You "righties" all decide to "leave things stand" when you are shown to be wrong. Just like XXX blaming Obama for the FISA wiretapping law until I taught him the Obama was actually trying to restrict the law. Confronted with facts, your "righties" just change the subject.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The very few? You better review the 2012 election results and the current polls and reconsider who is part of the very few.
"The very few" was in reference to the 1950s. There weren't many of your type in those days.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

<quoted text>"The very few" was in reference to the 1950s. There weren't many of your type in those days.
Well, today, you are the very few. It's just taking you awhile to learn your place.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, today, you are the very few. It's just taking you awhile to learn your place.
I don't call 48% of the electorate, "the very few." Nor are gun owners, church-goers or military families.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

<quoted text>I don't call 48% of the electorate, "the very few." Nor are gun owners, church-goers or military families.
But teabagging, racist, chauvinists are. Dig it? You are giving yourself WAY too much credit.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Right, I did. And that is a generalization since there are several kinds of media, print, Hollywood movies, TV, radio, so called 'social media' mostly supplied by the web. I didn't mention Murdoch, Hurst, Public radio or public Television. YOU selected a specific for some reason.
WOOF
I'm just having a little fun with the "woofs" hope you don't mind.
It was I who mentioned Mr. Murdoch, because all of those lies about the phones came from his network.

woof
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising. Kind of like you didn't have facts to support your opinions about voter roll purges.
You "righties" all decide to "leave things stand" when you are shown to be wrong. Just like XXX blaming Obama for the FISA wiretapping law until I taught him the Obama was actually trying to restrict the law. Confronted with facts, your "righties" just change the subject.
Okay, then lets keep the subject going:

(TheBlaze/AP)— As everyone’s attention is focused on the slew of taxes set to increase in 2013, President Barack Obama has quietly signed into law a five-year extension to the warrantless intercept program that monitors the overseas activity of suspected spies and terrorists.

The program would have expired at the end of 2012 without the president’s approval, but won final passage in the Senate on Friday before heading to the president’s desk over the weekend.

Known as the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, the law allows the government to monitor overseas phone calls and emails without obtaining a court order for each intercept.

The law does not apply to Americans, but the administration has staunchly refused to reveal whether Americans were inadvertently spied upon, or whether they are using foreign intercepts as a “back door” to spy on American citizens.

CBS News elaborates:

The Senate majority rejected arguments from an unusual combination of Democratic liberals and ideological Republican conservatives, who sought to amend the bill to require the government to reveal statistics showing whether any Americans were swept up in the foreign intercepts. The attempt lost, with 52 votes against and 43 in favor.

The Obama administration’s intelligence community and leaders of the Senate’s intelligence committee said the information should be classified and opposed the disclosure, repeating that it is illegal to target Americans without an order from a special U.S. surveillance court.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/president-oba...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,481 - 15,500 of28,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bellville Discussions

Search the Bellville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
how many live in mansfield is from good Ol' Ky? (Jan '11) Jun 26 elisha 30
looking for Jason Lane Jun 26 hehehehe 3
Mansfield City Officials Help ANTI-AMERICAN CU... Jun 25 Paul Revere 3
mansfield news journal (Aug '06) Jun 22 Racheal 60
•••
•••
•••
Bellville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bellville Jobs