Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>So, you pretend that Obama received more than 51% of the vote? Third parties an write-ins are applicable, too.
Your boy isn't nearly as popular as you think.
Did he win? The last I checked, all one need to win the presidency was 270 electoral votes. How many did President Obama get?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_pr...
51.0%.

Topix censorship again.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U nited_States_presidential_elec tion,_2012
51.0%.
Topix censorship again.
Censorship? More like a bullshit filter.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>although we are no where near or have recovered the jobs that we lost starting under Bush and we are still in the hole for sure.
We have a long way to go, that's for sure, but at least we are moving in the right direction. Hey, if the WingNuts stop obstructing and actually assist, it can go a lot quicker and smoother.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

here is good example of what type of behavior the UAW favors, supports & promotes but I know I wont drive or buy a FIAT or Chrysler Vehicle beside proof that the UAW is not thinking about workplace or Public safety of their vehicles, just a strike against the UAW who got bailout with taxpayer money besides proves the need for RTW for employees that dont wish to financially support a union that upholds behavior like that at the workplace.

Chrysler Auto Workers fired after Wolchek investigation are back on the job

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/20292017/ch...

Chrysler workers exposed smoking pot, drinking on lunch breaks return to jobs

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2...
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that the private sector is part of the GDP because (according to Wiki) services and goods are a "marketable" product. Government services are not a marketable product. Again, with a few exceptions.
I drive a truck and produce profit for my company. In return, they pay me for my services. Now we take a state snow plow driver who clears our highways and state routes. A needed service? Yes, but not a marketable product because no profit was created.
Our system of finances work like this: The private sector creates products and services for profit. From that profit, money is taken from workers and companies to support the public sector. In other words, the private sector supports the public sector.
This is why DumBama is such an utter failure. His plan was to have the public sector support the private. It didn't work. It can't because no profit was created. The success of the public sector does not create additional jobs.
Too bad you're wrong. Every single definition of GDP used by any respectable economist includes government spending. It is included for a reason.

But you drive a box truck. I guess I'll take you're word for it, huh?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

I drive a truck and produce profit for my company. In return, they pay me for my services. Now we take a state snow plow driver who clears our highways and state routes. A needed service? Yes, but not a marketable product because no profit was created.
Think about it this way.

Perhaps your state and local governments aren't charging enough for their snowplowing services.

Perhaps they should raise your taxes so that their revenues generate enough money not only to pay for labor, expenses, and administration, but also to produce a small profit for the government.

Would shaking things up like that make you so happy and pleased...you know, bringing those public employees into your mythical magical world of " capitalism for profit"?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>We're wasting our time trying to teach freshman economics to these lefties. Not only do they not understand economic logic, they hate what they don't understand and they hate those of us who do have a clue. It's that hate which makes them dangerous, as we have seen for nearly four years of the most anti-American and anti-freedom administration in US history. This bunch makes Henry Wallace look like a John Bircher.
Not at all Fred. I hate hypocritical, self righteous folks like you who think they have every answer, and then, taking a page from Kafka, declare others who disagree with them "anti-American" or "anti-Freedom".

It's that sort of hate which makes them dangerous, as we have seen for nearly four years of the most anti-American and anti-freedom obstructionist Republican Congressional delegation in US history.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When you attack a cradle-to-graver on government, it's like somebody attacking your wife or children. They defend it right or wrong.
My dear old dad stopped over for a visit this afternoon. He went on about how we have less disposable income today than we did say 35 years ago. He blamed it on the private market.
I went on to explain that we didn't spend money on things 35 years ago that we spend today. Look at your cable/ internet bill that we didn't have back then. Some are as high as $200.00 per month when you include pay-per-view. Family cell phone plan? That's $120.00 with all the text/ pictures and downloads. Then we have NetFlix. How much money to we spend on that today? What about a new video game for your WII? How about all those DVD rentals you made in a months time? 35 years ago, McDonalds was a rare treat. Today, some use fast food as their standard way to feed the family.
Now we add all the intrinsic environmental cost to gasoline, automobiles, utilities, and yes, even your lawnmower and snowblower. Now that we paid that, let's talk about taxes. Then of course there are the dreaded medical care bills.
Like our federal government, it's now how much we bring in, it's what we do with it once we bring it in. How much money would we all have in the bank or investments if we only spent money on things we did 35 years ago? Quit blaming the rich guy.
So, what you're saying is that things really are pretty good, but people simply make bad choices in spending their money.

Yeah. I agree with that. Quit blaming government.

woof
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you're wrong. Every single definition of GDP used by any respectable economist includes government spending. It is included for a reason.
But you drive a box truck. I guess I'll take you're word for it, huh?
woof
Yeah,if it wasn't for that snowplow driver his profit wouldn't be as much after he paid the towtruck driver who had to pull him out of the ditch. Those folks don't get a choice on whether to go on the road or stay at home and wait on the roads to get cleared.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
My country is a better place today than it was four years ago.
Tell this to your wife and daughters: "Equal pay legislation only forces companies to pay the same money to less productive workers. No advantage to the country there. If anything, it will only make it more likely for a company to leave the states if they are on the fence about it." You prove yourself to be more of an asshole every day you post here.
Do Women Earn Less than Men?

Another contemporary economic myth is that women make 75 cents for every dollar men make because they’re discriminated against in labor markets. Like other myths, this does have a kernel of truth to it. So for example, if you add up all the incomes of women and divide by the number of women in the labor force and then do the same thing for men, what you’ll find is, on average, women do make about 75% of what men do.

What’s happening here is not discrimination in the labor market, but differences in the choices that men and women make (about investing in their knowledge, their education, their skills, and their job experiences) that lead to them getting paid different salaries.

See video at: http://www.learnliberty.org/content/do-women-...

And learn something for a change ASSHOLE!
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>actually they do provide use value retail outlets provides a place to sell the Products that have use value and Commucations have use value because it allow wealth creaters to communicate with supplier, shippers & retail outlets and restaurants provide use value of feeding the masses.
Indy,I know all of that, of course.

Now substitute the word "government", and maybe these dolts on here will figure out why government spending on things like, water ans sewer systems,sanitation services, street repairs, construction and plowing, courts and courthouses, health departments, zoning offices, police, fire, and emergency services, public schools, dog catchers (don't listen Duke), jails, prisons, and detention centers, representative governmental offices, etc, and on, and on...is included in the GDP.

woof

woof
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
here is good example of what type of behavior the UAW favors, supports & promotes but I know I wont drive or buy a FIAT or Chrysler Vehicle beside proof that the UAW is not thinking about workplace or Public safety of their vehicles, just a strike against the UAW who got bailout with taxpayer money besides proves the need for RTW for employees that dont wish to financially support a union that upholds behavior like that at the workplace.
One of the reasons I drive Japanese today is because of my dozens of experiences delivering to the Auto plants in Ohio. Worthless F's.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it this way.
Perhaps your state and local governments aren't charging enough for their snowplowing services.
Perhaps they should raise your taxes so that their revenues generate enough money not only to pay for labor, expenses, and administration, but also to produce a small profit for the government.
Would shaking things up like that make you so happy and pleased...you know, bringing those public employees into your mythical magical world of " capitalism for profit"?
woof
Profit and government are two words that never go together. Profit and private sector? Yes, then we can use the word profit.

And no, I don't drive a box truck. I'm a tractor-trailor driver.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Except, of course, those precious RTW employees would use the same grievance procedure to try to keep their jobs should they be fired.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Profit and government are two words that never go together. Profit and private sector? Yes, then we can use the word profit.
And no, I don't drive a box truck. I'm a tractor-trailor driver.
My My My, getting a little highbrow on your box truck brethren, eh?

Can't think outside of the box I see.

My question to you was, if government would simply charge more for the services they provide, so as to generate a profit, would that satisfy you?

Think about it while you're watching Fox News this morning.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Thoughts on the "fiscal cliff":

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/09/business/ge...

I read "Getting to Yes" in 1998. Takes about two hours to read, a very short, and informative book.

The GOP is gonna lose this showdown, eventually.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Women Earn Less than Men?
Another contemporary economic myth is that women make 75 cents for every dollar men make because they’re discriminated against in labor markets. Like other myths, this does have a kernel of truth to it. So for example, if you add up all the incomes of women and divide by the number of women in the labor force and then do the same thing for men, what you’ll find is, on average, women do make about 75% of what men do.
What’s happening here is not discrimination in the labor market, but differences in the choices that men and women make (about investing in their knowledge, their education, their skills, and their job experiences) that lead to them getting paid different salaries.
See video at: http://www.learnliberty.org/content/do-women-...
And learn something for a change ASSHOLE!
I forgot that you have never met Lily Leadbetter personally and the only things that exists in this world are your anecdotal experiences.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the reasons I drive Japanese today is because of my dozens of experiences delivering to the Auto plants in Ohio. Worthless F's.
You tried to get hired in in Twinsburg and Brookpark, but they rejected you, didn't they?

woof
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You tried to get hired in in Twinsburg and Brookpark, but they rejected you, didn't they?
woof
Nah. I work outside--not inside. I would never take a job where you have to be inside all day long.

I'm also glad that our company doesn't deliver to auto plants all that much compared to when I used to work for tool and die places where they were our customers, and you had to deal with those idiots several times a week.

When times were slow and they had to layoff those auto workers, they would be on the news crying their eyes out. I would watch, laugh, and yell at my television set "GOOD FOR YOU, YOU WORTHLESS MOTHER......" I can't tell you how many times I had to work late because of those good for nothing union workers.

I could usually get loaded in about a half-hour. When I got to some of these auto plants, I would be there for three or four hours trying to get unloaded. UAW workers are useless, absolutely useless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bellville Discussions

Search the Bellville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug Mitchell child toucher!<<<< 11 hr Chester alert Stay clear 1
Anna Downs "Olive Us" business - BEWARE Sat Karma 21
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
Liberals (Jul '13) Jul 26 Mansfield Fan 6
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Looking Back on 75 Years: Boyle murder called '... (Jan '08) Jul 16 HMT 25
Mansfield Ohio Cold Case Jul 16 HMT 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bellville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellville People Search