titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14687 Dec 3, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to me, you are sadly mistaken.
And although I have no idea what "hurt" has to do with anyone's position upon free speech, frankly I love Johnny Cash. But as Fred says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pyF6fjcqIKgXX
woof
the link goes to the cover of the u2 song one when I click on it. Why. Would I ever mean you?
hmmm

Mansfield, OH

#14688 Dec 3, 2012
Democrat!
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14689 Dec 3, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one disingenuously contending that conservatives are too respectable to engage in name calling, and liberals aren't.
That would be.....You.
woof
yeah tell that moron! Lol!
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14691 Dec 3, 2012
beverly jennings wrote:
I LOVE WHO I AM. I DON'T TAKE CRAP FROM ANYBODY!
no one can stop you you from expressing yourself. Its a beautiful thing!
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14692 Dec 3, 2012
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14693 Dec 3, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> lol! Then why do some of them get thrown out as unconstitutional? Really I don't care what your answer is after that reply.
I hear the twilight zone theme playing again.

Just what do you think the term "unconstitutional" means?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14694 Dec 3, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> yeah? Is that why you think there is custody elves or whatever you called it? Do you call them that in the court room? Do they know you smoke pot? Your kids are next...kidding I dint care what you do...
huh?????

you're losing your mind again.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14696 Dec 3, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
huh?????
you're losing your mind again.
woof
It's the conspiracy among the UN, UNESCO, UNICEF and the unicorns to enslave all American caucasions that has him so upset.
really

Bellevue, WA

#14698 Dec 3, 2012
wow you're all nuts

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14700 Dec 3, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>being elected by the 51-53 percent does NOT mean that the president does NOT represent the other 47-51 percent as ANY President would be. Amazing!!
What?

Latest count is 53.5% Obama. 47% Rmoney.
Guess what else? ;-)
Rmoney born in 1947.
Mass. Was 47th in Job Creation when Rmoney left.
Rmoney said 47% of the Nation are leeches, dependent on Gov.
There is more 47 revelations, but I can't remember w/o looking it up.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14701 Dec 3, 2012
really wrote:
wow you're all nuts
Forkin' A. You betcha.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14703 Dec 4, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the conspiracy among the UN, UNESCO, UNICEF and the unicorns to enslave all American caucasions that has him so upset.
I'm not the one calling people names and adding nothing. I state a fact and all you can do is accuse me of saying something I didn't. Then you can't dispute what I said withot putting words in my mouth.
I miss the democrats we used to have when was potus. They wouldn't defend the corporate news at all. I wonderr what the heck happened to all of them. Blac bagged maybe...that part was a joke. Oh well. Guess if you're antiwar these days you're a lunatic... http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14706 Dec 4, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...I never asked such a question. I said that the link you posted didn't tell the whole story.
Sounds like your a bit paranoid, actually.
woof
A bit?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14708 Dec 4, 2012
Ahhhh, the GOP.

Just lost an election in which the main issue was whether to raise taxes on people making more than $250K. Polls show a majority of Americans think we should do so. Polls also show that if a fiscal cliff deal isn't reached, most people will blame the GOP.

So what does the GOP do? Refuses to extend tax cuts on 98% of Americans in order to resist doing what Americans have clearly stated they want them to do. Brilliant.
free

Sidney, OH

#14709 Dec 4, 2012
They're not getting any smarter ! The dumbing down of America.
really wrote:
wow you're all nuts

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14710 Dec 4, 2012
free wrote:
They're not getting any smarter ! The dumbing down of America.
<quoted text>
thats the Goal, just like the real agenda of J.D. Rockefellers General Education Board in 1902.

"The purpose of the foundation (the General Education Board) was to use the power of money, not to raise the level of education in America, as was widely believed at the time, but to influence the direction of that education... The object was to use the classroom to teach attitudes that encourage people to be passive and submissive to their rulers. The goal was-and is-to create citizens who were educated enough for productive work under supervision but not enough to question authority or seek to rise above their class. True education was to be restricted to the sons and daughters of the elite. For the rest, it would be better to productive skilled workers with no particular aspirations other than to enjoy life." -G. Edward Griffin in The Creature from Jekyll Island

General Education Board

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Educatio...
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14711 Dec 5, 2012
Dy
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...I never asked such a question. I said that the link you posted didn't tell the whole story.
Sounds like your a bit paranoid, actually.
woof
you remembered who you asked, and yeah it wasn't me.
This is a good topic to bring up on a thread about who we like for gov in 2010... A couple have had three foster children removed from their care because they belong to the UK Independence Party.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20474120
Protective services has already changing their story.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14712 Dec 5, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
Ahhhh, the GOP.
Just lost an election in which the main issue was whether to raise taxes on people making more than $250K. Polls show a majority of Americans think we should do so. Polls also show that if a fiscal cliff deal isn't reached, most people will blame the GOP.
So what does the GOP do? Refuses to extend tax cuts on 98% of Americans in order to resist doing what Americans have clearly stated they want them to do. Brilliant.
yeah. They would be blamed for raising taxes.???. Here we go this is a question they probably asked in the poll: if we go over the cliff, do you blame democrats, or dems and republicans? Of coarse the answer would be both. Then when they publish the results they print it a people will blame the "gop"....
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14713 Dec 5, 2012

Since: Aug 12

United States

#14714 Dec 5, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
I just LOVE Obamacare because now I can get health care even though I'm unemployed
Why are you unemployed?
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
I got laid off because my employer can't afford to pay for Obamacare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is there any ladys out there interested in sph? Oct 19 wolfnasty1556 1
sherry bailey/ use to case Oct 18 SOMEONEEEE KNOWS 1
Debate: Marijuana - Mansfield, OH (Aug '10) Oct 16 HarryTrueman 48
Mansfield City Officials Help ANTI-AMERICAN CU... Oct 16 HarryTrueman 4
Richland County prosecutor called a friend my many Sep 29 They cannot kill ... 1
any bdsm lovers in Mansfield Sep 25 Jack 2
Startek Mansfield (Jan '14) Sep 25 Jack 4
Bellville Dating
Find my Match

Bellville Jobs

Bellville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bellville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bellville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]