Comments
13,241 - 13,260 of 30,617 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14465 Nov 30, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it hard to believe that you worry about your country. What are you doing to change what you think is wrong with your country?
Sitting on here, bitching, whining, moaning and drowning in self pity and making yourself out to be a 'victim' is doing nothing to benefit your country. Didn't Rmoney talk about you in the 47% speech/fundraiser?
Let the children burn? Please elaborate, because the only people I have seen disregarding the needs and necessities of children are the Republicans who have cut funding for education time after time, cut funding for day care, cut funding for planned parenthood which may help keep the childrens' Mothers alive, and prevent unwanted pregnancies and births into a home where there is already a strain on the family budget. Republicans who cut funding for school lunches as if that is the reason we have a deficit. Republicans like you who blame the problems of the world on the children, disabled, seniors and women and vote for or against accordingly. Republicans who are callous and STUPID enough to vote against Equal Pay and Lily Ledbetter Act have no regard for children or their parents. Now you are pissing me off.
Don't you dare pretend to care about children after months/years of posts from you proving the opposite.
Firefighters, every day risk life and limb to save lives, but you dismiss them as Union thugs and leeches. They don't ask you when they come to put out your cigarette fire if you voted Dem or Repub, do they? No they just put out the fire.
You cannot begin to understand the Deficit, the Debt, or what to do about it until you acknowledge how it came to be.
Caring at all about the Debt and spending is a Epiphany that suddenly struck in the minds of Republicans when Mr. Black Barack Obama became President. That is a fact. Look it up. They,(and you) are so envious and in disbelief that a lowly black man from a single white Mother could accomplish more in 4 years than your golden boy did in 4 years that it is eating away at your testosterone deficient gonads. That; in a nutshell is your problem along with all the Baggers and WingNuts in DC and beyond.
Bravo.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14466 Nov 30, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Reagan was when farming began making a little bit of money and was able to keep it finally.
You mean when Reagan started the farmer welfare system, right? Back when the government sent your daddy big checks to not do anything but chew Beechnut all day and when your Christmases were extravagent?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14467 Nov 30, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> hey my guess would be his dad is retired and regan is dead. Oh yeah and regan isn't the potus, he hasn't been for a while. But obama is the current president. Wow! http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-s-tax...
Time to move on.
Hey douchpants, he brought up Reagan, not me. Pay attention.

“fear thy goverment”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14468 Nov 30, 2012
have any of the dingleberry's found out it's 2012 and in a month will be 013?????

Since: Aug 12

United States

#14469 Nov 30, 2012
Forward......to the cliff!!!!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14470 Nov 30, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
You guys are driving that bus, welfare boy. The GOP won't even agree to keep the Bush tax cuts for people making less than $250K.

Gainesville, GA

#14471 Nov 30, 2012
Obama has his foot on the pedal and its to the metal!!!!!
Forward!!!!!
Republicans are driving?...... LOL we don't have the white house OR the senate......RETARD
Hell.....Caesar is spending more money flying around the country than what he's going to be able to squeeze out of the rich folks he wants to raise taxes on!

Gainesville, GA

#14472 Nov 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are driving that bus, welfare boy. The GOP won't even agree to keep the Bush tax cuts for people making less than $250K.
I'll take more of my money back too......
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14473 Nov 30, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Obama has his foot on the pedal and its to the metal!!!!!
Forward!!!!!
Republicans are driving?...... LOL we don't have the white house OR the senate......RETARD
Hell.....Caesar is spending more money flying around the country than what he's going to be able to squeeze out of the rich folks he wants to raise taxes on!
Gee, I just got lectured by XXX last night about how the POTUS has nothing to do with the budget and it was solely congress's job. The GOP controls the house and filibusters everything in the Senate. It would be very easy for congress to extend the Bush tax cuts for those making less than $250K. The Democrats in the Senate would all vote for that. Obama would sign it immediately.

Why won't congress do that?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14474 Nov 30, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you will. You are shameless.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14475 Nov 30, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Free ride leech commie...oops, I meant patriot.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14476 Nov 30, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Backwards...about that "trickle down"...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14477 Nov 30, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
We're ready. Cliff is a good thing. ALL tax cuts expire and we go from there. Obama can just send Mid Class a check like uhhhh... W did. Yeah that's it.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14479 Nov 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo.
Thank you, and I meant W didn't do anything in 8 years, not 4. ;-0
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14480 Nov 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why you insist on living in an alternate reality. On one hand, you complain about the lack of sacrifice about imaginary fire victims and on the other you complain that your government asks for a sacrifice such as paying some more taxes. How can you write such contradictory things in the same paagraph?.
Because of the fact taxes are not the problem in this country. Spending is. You can tax until doomsday and we will still have trillion dollar deficits with 16 trillion in debt and growing.

When you see a problem, you solve it. You don't try to make it look like you're doing something to solve it. If you have a grease fire on your stove, you don't spray it with water.

Let me put it this way: your wife spends $1,200 more per month than you bring home. So you go out and get a job for one Saturday per month that nets you $80.00. How much of your problem did you solve?

That's what DumBama is trying to sham people with; that $80.00 increase in your household income will save the day. You want to raise taxes? Fine with me. Let those 47% pay a little since they haven't contributed a dime. Then we can discuss taxing the wealthy more.

See how easy it is to meet half way? Too bad DumBama can't do that.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14481 Nov 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. That darn Jimmy Carter. Building houses for poor people. Helping young democracies learn how to have fair elections. Fighting for the poor around the world. How shameful. An ex-president should retire to Kennebunkport or Crawford Texas and tell the rest of the world to go f*ck itself.
Yeah, I'm sure this philanthropist was minding his own business, building houses for the homeless, when out of nowhere, those darn TV cameras come around again to find out what he thinks of the Palestinian situation or taxing people even more money.

Like Clinton, that guy can't get enough camera time. A failed President trying to be somebody now.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14482 Nov 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of the fact taxes are not the problem in this country. Spending is. You can tax until doomsday and we will still have trillion dollar deficits with 16 trillion in debt and growing.
When you see a problem, you solve it. You don't try to make it look like you're doing something to solve it. If you have a grease fire on your stove, you don't spray it with water.
Let me put it this way: your wife spends $1,200 more per month than you bring home. So you go out and get a job for one Saturday per month that nets you $80.00. How much of your problem did you solve?
That's what DumBama is trying to sham people with; that $80.00 increase in your household income will save the day. You want to raise taxes? Fine with me. Let those 47% pay a little since they haven't contributed a dime. Then we can discuss taxing the wealthy more.
See how easy it is to meet half way? Too bad DumBama can't do that.
So you want to raise taxes on everybody? Ok. But you need to check where your party stands on that issue because it sure as Hell ain't the President who is refusing to meet half way.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14484 Nov 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you blame the debt and deficit on Obama? Why did you present your chart about spending in an attempt to defend W.? Why did you spend the last 4 months claiming that Obama's reelection would mean the end of the world? I guess that was all just bullshit, eh?
Look at that GDP spending chart again. When did it go in a nearly straight-up direction? When DumBama came in with a Democrat Congress and Senate. It didn't go down until Democrats knew they were in hot water based on all the polls for the mid-terms. When Republicans finally got their Congressional seats warm, it went down again.

Now I understand that DumBama wants even more spending, more tax increases and still no cuts. The GOP is fighting to bring GDP spending back down to the Bush years and Democrats are trying to increase it even higher.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14485 Nov 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to raise taxes on everybody? Ok. But you need to check where your party stands on that issue because it sure as Hell ain't the President who is refusing to meet half way.
It''s real simple: the Republicans said they would cave a little on tax increases provided DumBama caves for some serious spending cuts. DumBama won't do it. We are heading towards the fiscal cliff and the media will promote that it's all the Republicans fault and not DumBama. The only place you will find the truth in the media is Fox.
Turdducken

Louisville, KY

#14486 Nov 30, 2012
Don't Worry Folks! De "cliff" is fast approaching and WE'RE ALL GOING OVER! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Old Murder Case Aug 12 Former Mansfielder 3
any bdsm lovers in Mansfield Aug 11 mrgoodlookin21 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
The Grand Dark Conspiracy returns Jul '14 cuhaahuahacuhaCOW... 1
Liberals (Jul '13) Jul '14 Mansfield Fan 6
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 231
•••
•••
•••

Bellville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bellville News, Events & Info