Mansfield man arrested following Ontario kidnapping

Jul 23, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Journal

ONTARIO - Mansfield police arrested Timothy Stamper at his residence at 1077 Bowman St., Mansfield, less than 30 minutes after he allegedly kidnapped his ex-girlfriend in Ontario shortly after midnight today.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2013
gabby

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

wow how sad
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Hmmm, guess he was feeling a bit islolated. Sad sad.It appears he hasn't learned that there are millions upon millions of women out there, so why get all messed up over one? Seems pretty neanderthal to me. Maybe we better do a DNA check, perhaps the court system will go easy on him if they can detect some neanderthal genes in there.
the truth

Saint Cloud, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

The name Tim Stamper goes hand in hand with crime in the Mansfield area for decades. He has been a piece of work his whole life. No surprise here.
wow

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

The entire Stamper name is usually garbage. I've met one good one. The rest are useless bums
david michael

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Tim and mark are both a pile of worthless crap Tim's a murderer and coward and snitch I knew him in high school and his brother mark. May they both rot in hell
david michael

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Tim if your reading this I screwed the one u kidnapped last week. You little lenient punk. You and your Pusey brother mark stamper can kiss my ads. I knew you would both end up losers and u proved me right. Daddy ain't around to bail your sorry ads out of the fire u dumbass fungi always bated u and your brother and was one of the. Few who stood up to you and that worthless brother of yours. I wish so bad I didn't let u back down in those days so I could've whipped your Ase then.
pcfromfl

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Is he related to a barbra stamper
Hammer

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

He should have his face bashed in with a rock
Gucci

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Poor girl.
Gucci

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Poor Girl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 54 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,201
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 hr Marvin Levels 188
Old Murder Case Aug 12 Former Mansfielder 3
any bdsm lovers in Mansfield Aug 11 mrgoodlookin21 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
The Grand Dark Conspiracy returns Jul 31 cuhaahuahacuhaCOW... 1
Liberals (Jul '13) Jul 26 Mansfield Fan 6

Search the Bellville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bellville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bellville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE