matt gallagher
Oklahoma chick

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2014
I am looking for Matt Gallagher.. he is the head of maintenance for a apartment complex... He is a former semi pro football player... Been trying to reach him for over a year.... But was unable to retrieve his phone number from my damaged phone... Please anyone with info on my friend contact me. I'm not a baby momma or anyone causing trouble I'm just a old friend trying to get in touch with him... Thank you..
knows Matt well

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2014
Oklahoma chick wrote:
I am looking for Matt Gallagher.. he is the head of maintenance for a apartment complex... He is a former semi pro football player... Been trying to reach him for over a year.... But was unable to retrieve his phone number from my damaged phone... Please anyone with info on my friend contact me. I'm not a baby momma or anyone causing trouble I'm just a old friend trying to get in touch with him... Thank you..
I know how to contact him. I work with him. But who are you and how do you know him?
okalhoma chick

United States

#3 Mar 31, 2014
knows Matt well wrote:
<quoted text> I know how to contact him. I work with him. But who are you and how do you know him?
My name is Treva.... I've known him for abiut a year or so.. my phone had to be replaced.. SIM card too so I lost his number.. thanks!
okalhoma chick

United States

#4 Apr 7, 2014
??????
knows matt well

Ashville, OH

#5 Apr 14, 2014
okalhoma chick wrote:
??????
he doesn't remember you. how did you meet
oklahoma chick

Noble, OK

#6 Apr 14, 2014
lol really???... im positive he remembers me.. makes me think that you are his wife or gf... moco is how we met. here is my email [email protected] you or he can email me.... would rather not talk about personal things on here.... with that said i want to say again i am just a friend trying to see how he and the family are doing.. nothing more.... thanks for replying..
okalhoma chick

United States

#7 Apr 21, 2014
knows matt well wrote:
<quoted text>
he doesn't remember you. how did you meet
So did any of that jog his memory?? If not it's fine. Just tell em. I said hey and I hope he an the boys are well.. thank you "Knows Matt Well" for your response..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Benjamin J. Westfall (Mar '06) May 18 Nicole 9
News Sophomore quits after football hazing (Sep '07) May 17 Jaresmom 27
Jerica Lauren Smith May 2 Brandon 1
News First house demolished in county land bank efforts May 1 Cool 4
Burley Apr '17 Guest 1
drug court sucks balls (Oct '11) Apr '17 MAGA 13
News Movies 36 mins ago 7:15 a.m.Last of - Shawshank... Apr '17 ??? 1

Bellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance