love it

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2012
anyone know the sexy woman who mows at the corner of renie rd. and darlington east road on saturdays?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 8, 2012
Dont know the name, but thats the house where the cross-dresser lives. LOL

It works at the "let it all hang out" bar. hehehe
downbytheriver

United States

#4 Jul 8, 2012
i think they mean across the road..there is a woman who mows that place and she is very nice looking..i see her up there alot in her bikini when i drive by...usually in the afternoon...looks like all woman to me
ROSSI 46

Lovejoy, GA

#5 Aug 1, 2012
downbytheriver wrote:
i think they mean across the road..there is a woman who mows that place and she is very nice looking..i see her up there alot in her bikini when i drive by...usually in the afternoon...looks like all woman to me
are you married or Does. Your other half aprove. Or are you single with no balls. Of you see her and like what you see. Then pull da heck over and talk to her. I don't get it dude? Talks. Free I hope you ain't no stalker or other screwed up individual. And remember guys have two emotions. Hungry and horny. Of she see's you without a hardon tell her to make you a sandwich.
ikrlol

Keego Harbor, MI

#7 Mar 26, 2013
ROSSI 46 wrote:
<quoted text> are you married or Does. Your other half aprove. Or are you single with no balls. Of you see her and like what you see. Then pull da heck over and talk to her. I don't get it dude? Talks. Free I hope you ain't no stalker or other screwed up individual. And remember guys have two emotions. Hungry and horny. Of she see's you without a hardon tell her to make you a sandwich.
Not commenting on the story itself, just the incredibly cool screen name. But I wonder if in a couple of years if we may see more MARQUEZ93 on here
mhw

United States

#8 Jun 7, 2013
hmmmm
Reality

Mount Gilead, OH

#10 Jul 30, 2013
ikrlol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not commenting on the story itself, just the incredibly cool screen name. But I wonder if in a couple of years if we may see more MARQUEZ93 on here
Looks like a good call on Marquez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min xxxrayted 31,203
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
EX FF Snelling Sep 15 just a person around 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Liberals (Jul '13) Sep 9 Common Sense 10
Startek Mansfield (Jan '14) Sep 6 Sharp Pencil 3
Old Murder Case Aug '14 Former Mansfielder 3
•••
•••

Bellville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bellville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••