Mansfield Plumbing Drug Bust 800,000 -1 Million dollars Street Value

Posted in the Bellville Forum

Me and Yours

Rushsylvania, OH

#1 Mar 4, 2006
Huh can we all say Colombian Owned Company 800,000- 1 million dollar value...Mansfield Plumbing worker also killed less then 2 years ago. Osha fines 12,000 for a life? Mansfield Plumbing never called to say our family member was killed. And yet those who were close to him (working there) have new cars and siding on there homes ect...? Cover-up right along with The teamsters who never even gave us a bible? Scores beat our baby cousin to pretty much death? He died he was a vet....What is going on in Ohio...All these people are still walking free???? Ohio can not sue their employer thanks to our governer... We need to change or wake-up.....Just close your eye and pretend this is your life. Now X it by 20 because it's not it's ours. Bless all who step up and aleast try to do something nice for someone today even if's just a kind smile.
Hunt

Fairport, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2006
When I read about these drugs being found I knew they would not find anyone around here envolved. Not because I didn't believe someone around here was envolved... 23 pounds seems like an odd # to smuggle. There was probably 25 pounds -2 pounds = 23 pounds. North Central Ohio is corrupt and more should be said about it...
Annonymous

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2006
All ya gotta do is follow the money. Cops and robbers in mansions with no realistic source of income to support it would be easy in a lotta cases. If they're in a mansion they're sure to own lawyers and judges too though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants come here to work, area residents say (Apr '06) Dec 17 Rita g 17
Review: Purr-L Harbor Cattery Dec 13 jerryjelly 1
Heroin continues to dominate METRICH region Dec 2 LG Galion 3
hyy Nov 27 sugarbaby amy 1
Mansfield Ohio Cold Case (Mar '14) Nov '14 Brenda 4
Carrie weikel Nov '14 pantieweter 1
Debate: Marijuana - Mansfield, OH (Aug '10) Nov '14 Trevor 51
Bellville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web