A head-on crash last night killed a Perrysville man.

Feb 1, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WMAN-AM Mansfield

The Highway Patrol says 31-year-old Michael Hughes was driving westbound on State Route 97 near Spayde Road in Washington Township, when he crossed the center line and hit the on-coming car driven by 24-year-old Brittany Wise of Bellville.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2010
Matt Austin

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 1, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Mike Hughes..Aka: big bird, was my best friend in the entire world. I spoke to him 45 minutes before his accident. He was on his way to Columbus and I was supposed to get a phone call from him by 7:30 pm to meet him at Easton. He was a fantastic father, husband, and friend. I am terribly devastated and know time heals all wounds. I will never forget him and look forward to seeing him again one day. For mike is now in the hands of god for eternity..may he rest in peace. I love him dearly and always will! Please pray for his family and friends, we need all the prayers we can get in this tragic time.
Bus mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 5, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

You know I am sorry for your friends life. But Not once did you mention prayers for Brittney or her cousin. Because of your friend my friend is going through multiple surgeries and alot of other unmentionables. God bless you Britt... Everyone at work is thinking of you and praying for you and your cousin. We all love you... Get better in due time.
Matt Austin

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

I apologize for that.....I wrote this very shortly after the accident without knowing all the details. The only thing I knew at the time was my friend was dead and was devastated. Thank you for such a nasty comment.....it was my friends fault and I'm sure he didn't want anything to happen to his life nor anyone elses. I prayed dearly for Brittney and her cousin..who was able, thanks to god, to make it to my best friends funeral. Again thank you for your hurtful reply!!
Matt Austin

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Bus mom wrote:
You know I am sorry for your friends life. But Not once did you mention prayers for Brittney or her cousin. Because of your friend my friend is going through multiple surgeries and alot of other unmentionables. God bless you Britt... Everyone at work is thinking of you and praying for you and your cousin. We all love you... Get better in due time.
if u see the date of my comment that should speak volumes. I found out early morning feb 1 and cried when I wrote that...
Have YOU no heart??
If u had attended the funeral of my friend you would of heard my speech during the service...I spoke about praying for Britney and her cousin.
THANKS for trying to make my comment look heartless....I still cry over my loss.
I truly hope Britney and her cousin can make it through life without struggle because of my best friends driving carelessness!!
I only have a grave to visit and he can't speak back to me!
JERK!!
Michaels SISTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bus mom wrote:
You know I am sorry for your friends life. But Not once did you mention prayers for Brittney or her cousin. Because of your friend my friend is going through multiple surgeries and alot of other unmentionables. God bless you Britt... Everyone at work is thinking of you and praying for you and your cousin. We all love you... Get better in due time.
Micheal is my brother & your shitty comment pisses me off 10 months after he died. Your friends survived the accident. My brother was a great driver & this just goes to show that 1 split second of distraction can end your life. My brother was known for his driving skills, which is why this is an extra large pill for us to swallow, not to mention we will never see his face again. Let your friends "scars" be a reminder of how LUCKY you are that they made it through when the rest of us will spend a lifetime suffering without our wonderful Michael. SCREW YOUR COMMENT! All of my family & friends prayed for the others involved in the accident, but be thankful that they survived! Not bitter to those people grieving over the man who died... MY BROTHER who would have just celebrated his 32nd birthday last month! Whoever wrote this comment was incredibly insensitive & be glad they weren't near me when they wrote it! Love ya Matt!
Michaels SISTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bus mom wrote:
You know I am sorry for your friends life. But Not once did you mention prayers for Brittney or her cousin. Because of your friend my friend is going through multiple surgeries and alot of other unmentionables. God bless you Britt... Everyone at work is thinking of you and praying for you and your cousin. We all love you... Get better in due time.
And the DAY this JERK wrote that message was the day we were burying my brother in the middle of a damn blizzard! So get over yourself!
Michaels SISTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bus mom wrote:
You know I am sorry for your friends life. But Not once did you mention prayers for Brittney or her cousin. Because of your friend my friend is going through multiple surgeries and alot of other unmentionables. God bless you Britt... Everyone at work is thinking of you and praying for you and your cousin. We all love you... Get better in due time.
One more thing, do you really think your friends would approve of this? You chewing out my brother's best friend who was grieving over his sudden & untimely death? I don't know your friends, but something tells me they truly feel sadness for our loss & are thankful that they survived. Something tells me that they understand he didn't intentionally run them down. If my brother had survived this accident he would have been more concerned about THEIR injuries than his own. Please "bus mom", for future reference, be careful what you say. Those are nasty words to say to someone grieving such a tragic loss.
Michaels SISTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bus mom wrote:
You know I am sorry for your friends life. But Not once did you mention prayers for Brittney or her cousin. Because of your friend my friend is going through multiple surgeries and alot of other unmentionables. God bless you Britt... Everyone at work is thinking of you and praying for you and your cousin. We all love you... Get better in due time.
...and I don't believe I heard YOUR prayers for our loss! Hypocrite!!
Michaels SISTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What does I'm sorry for your friends LIFE mean? You can't say sorry for his DEATH? I absolutely hate this person, Matt!
corrupt_Ashland

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sorry for your loss...
Michaels Sister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 12, 2010
 
corrupt_Ashland wrote:
Sorry for your loss...
Thank you very much for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bellville Discussions

Search the Bellville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min xxxrayted 29,177
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 19 hr not 2,214
Anna Downs "Olive Us" business - BEWARE Wed Pull Your Head Out 20
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
Looking Back on 75 Years: Boyle murder called '... (Jan '08) Jul 16 HMT 25
Mansfield Ohio Cold Case Jul 16 HMT 2
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bellville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bellville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bellville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••