Morrow County Man Sentenced For Aggravated Murder

Jun 27, 2008 Full story: WMFD-TV Mansfield 89

A Morrow County man has received a 42-year-to-life prison sentence for the murder of his girlfriend's mother.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Trisha

United States

#84 Feb 23, 2010
Heather wrote:
Let Me Tell You Something... I Went To School With Luke Adkins @ Highland High School In Sparta Ohio. That School Was Crazy And Had Really Crazy People In There And Luke Adkins And Someone Else Are Crazy. But I Didnt Think That They Would Go This Far But I Was Wrong. They Took Someone Life Away And Rob Castles Gas Station. So What The Got. They Deserved It. So I Hope They Enjoy Being In Prison For The Rest Of There Life And That Teenage Girl Deserved It To. But She Should Got Charged As An Adult. I Know If I Took Someone LIfe Away , I Could Not Live With It
I also was friends with luke and dated the other man you are talking about for 3 years, luckily i got away from them, they robbed my mom shortly before all this, because they knew how to sneak in my house from me sneakin them in so many times
Cristopher Owens

Portsmouth, OH

#85 Jul 5, 2011
highland grad wrote:
first of all I want to inform you guys that kim
russell dated my family member. Although kim stalked my family member for years anjel was never raped nor was she molested she made it up to get attention! Luke knew perfectly well what he was doing as he is of sound mind! my cousin was his best friend. Angel always came to school and told me just about every day that she hated her mother. She only hated her mother because kim tried to protect her from lukes drug use. kim was a good mother. she will be missed. angel i hope you are you at peace with what you did. same goes for you luke!
Im hear to inform you all so knowing people..that Anjel was molested, my Father was charged with "Gross sexuall imposition" and got a slap on the wrist over it- his mother my grandmother told us when my mom (Kim Russell) charged him "We shoudl just keep this in the family" So before you stupid F**Ks act like you know somethingf you need to do some real research..and yeah my mom smoked pot with ME an adult, my views on pot can be viewd on NORML facebook there was no "keeping luke away b/c of drug use" it was about letters luke had written in BLOOD i seen them with my own eyes..the "restraining order was talked about THE DAY of or Before however you want to see it being it happend around 2 am..drugs were not the issue...his crazy "JUGGALO" views are what the problem was..
Cristopher Owens

Portsmouth, OH

#86 Jul 5, 2011
PeachyWonderful wrote:
im anjel's friend....im lukes friend 2...so just a shot n the dark...i just want 2 thro a thought out there...(this is my theory...only bc iv been friends with them for several years, technically not proven) think about it... if the person u loved told u every day ....bout how her mom let her get raped n molested by several diferent men....for several years....it would drive u INSANE 2.... kim KNEW about it all....n NEVER STOPPED IT!!!!...with that being said, i dont believe killing was the answer... she should have run away...they planned it together....to do it...for months....(n they dated for 4 or 5 months...anjels brother was friend with him for years n years... so it wasnt like they jus met)...the thing was there was no money.... thats why they didnt run away... ss is a legal, large , gaurenteed amount...n with that thoughtn the back of ur head...
tho a very well thought out comment, i wasnt "friends" with him for years n years i was only a "Juggalo" and i dont even associate with those people anymore and hadnt prior to this for atleast 3 years..i grew out of the ICP crap..and it had a very strong effect on what happend that night... luke had a cd in his car.. ICP..the last track playing was the one will Violent J ends up walking down the street to kill someone ..talking about the moonlight on his blade ect..im not saying everyone who listens to this crap is insane or not in the right mind but anyone who listens to it and isnt in the right mind to begin with can be effected greatly by it..and the money was from castles robbery .. didnt get asmuch as they had thought..but truth be told the night it happend my mom asked me to get her a bag of smoke..i was in the south side of c-bus drunk as fuck and told he i cannot drive. the 25$ was on her dresser after the crap happened..so there was no motivation based on cash at the time of the murder ..it was in plain sight if there were any motivation there hed have taken it..
Cristopher Owens

Portsmouth, OH

#87 Jul 5, 2011
BuckeyeLady wrote:
It's really hard for me to believe that a mother could know that her daughter was being habitually molested, and raped repeatedly by many different men and doing nothing! I know that it happens, but... I know that teenagers also get mad at their parents and make up horrible lies about them to make them seem like bad parents. So what's the case here? Do we have a teenager wanting revenge on her mother because she was mad at her for something or do we have a mother who was really a piece of crap and allowed her daughter to be abused? We'll probably never know!
Read my other posts if you want to really know..my fathers side of my family is sick and ill leave this comment with the quote from my grandmothers mouth to my ears on the phone.. "We should have kept this all in the family" my mother tried to put my father in jail for this, he got Gross sexual imposition- there was no aperent penetration upon investigation so he gets this slap on the wrist..ill also tell you all that my father and grandmother are the ones putting money on her commisary (forgive my terrible spelling) money on her books in prison..sending her cloths ect...
Cristopher Owens

Portsmouth, OH

#88 Jul 5, 2011
"she also let me borrow dvds. i used to stay close by in marengo. i cant stand people that put people in harms way at an early age. i feel the same way about josh wells the bastard who got away with killing my cousin sara. what goes around comes around fat boy. morrow county is so messed up and corny with a bunch of fat sloppy hillbillies. i dont know what she seen in him. "

i dont know how you feel the same way she was in a car with a drunk driver i know the story..my mom was stabbed not killind in car accident..and she didnt smoke weed with her kids..just me i may be her CHILD bu i am no kid, rest assured im 25 capable of making my own decisions to smoke dope.. im sorry for your loss Mr. Tilley but dont take out your agression on my mom be gratfull you got to do a line with her...i dont understand your harms way comment, b/c my mom did nothing but try to guide us from harms way..fate dictated that one of anjels best friends dated lukes best friend Bobby Charles..Jessica SLayton..and then Luke got a job at Arbys on 61. LEtting you kid hang with a buncha wanna be hoods and driving around drunk would be putting you kid in harms way, not letting your 16yr old get a job...
Anonymous

Pasadena, TX

#89 Feb 24, 2012
My sister dated Luke before he went out with that girl and he was a jerk. He was quiet and secretive and manipulative. After she broke up with him he sent her a letter saying he would kill her and our family, myself included. To all you who don't believe he did it and don't believe he deserved what he got, I have proof of what kind of person he really is. I'm ECSTATIC he's in jail, I hope they both rot in there, apart :-)
Cristopher Owens

Dublin, OH

#90 Mar 30, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
My sister dated Luke before he went out with that girl and he was a jerk. He was quiet and secretive and manipulative. After she broke up with him he sent her a letter saying he would kill her and our family, myself included. To all you who don't believe he did it and don't believe he deserved what he got, I have proof of what kind of person he really is. I'm ECSTATIC he's in jail, I hope they both rot in there, apart :-)
Thanks , i really apriciate you finding your way here, i know of you, fromt he court case, we tried to subpoena you but our broke county couldnt pay for your trip, although in the long run it wasnt need. Your support here means alot to me.
Adam

United States

#91 Jan 4, 2013
Brun bitch i hope they a needle in ur am really .:)
dru

Cardington, OH

#92 Jun 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
Brun bitch i hope they a needle in ur am really .:)
Do what? Tons of you are just a little bit off on this case... its funny your all treating it like its some celebrity case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Jerry K Cosmetics 30,971
EX FF Snelling Mon just a person around 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Liberals (Jul '13) Sep 9 Common Sense 10
Startek Mansfield (Jan '14) Sep 6 Sharp Pencil 3
Old Murder Case Aug '14 Former Mansfielder 3
any bdsm lovers in Mansfield Aug '14 mrgoodlookin21 1
•••
•••

Bellville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••