Morrow County Man Sentenced For Aggra...

Morrow County Man Sentenced For Aggravated Murder

There are 91 comments on the WMFD-TV Mansfield story from Jun 27, 2008, titled Morrow County Man Sentenced For Aggravated Murder. In it, WMFD-TV Mansfield reports that:

A Morrow County man has received a 42-year-to-life prison sentence for the murder of his girlfriend's mother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMFD-TV Mansfield.

British Viceroy

United States

#61 Aug 25, 2009
Across the ages of time I fly, magnificent time passages of memories.

You have been a most delightful ear of a few adventures among thousands that unfold constantly in the recesses of memories jangling the dendrites and synopsis of my unfettered heart and soul.

Thank you!

Since: Aug 08

Cleveland, OH

#62 Aug 26, 2009
Beautiful poems. no, I was born in May. How about you?

Cleveland, OH

#63 Aug 26, 2009
British Viceroy wrote:
Across the ages of time I fly, magnificent time passages of memories.
You have been a most delightful ear of a few adventures among thousands that unfold constantly in the recesses of memories jangling the dendrites and synopsis of my unfettered heart and soul.
Thank you!
You are welcome. I like poetery. It can be relaxing.
British Viceroy

United States

#65 Aug 26, 2009
Autumskye wrote:
Beautiful poems. no, I was born in May. How about you?
april

Cleveland, OH

#66 Aug 26, 2009
I'll go out on a limb here, how old are you?
British Viceroy

United States

#68 Aug 27, 2009
Fifty Nine!!!!

Cleveland, OH

#69 Aug 27, 2009
For real? You are not jerking my chain?
British Viceroy

United States

#70 Aug 27, 2009
Autumskye wrote:
For real? You are not jerking my chain?
Hmmmm, why are you so shocked? Did you think I was older?

Actually I appear to be much younger. No drinking, no drugs, no meat,etc.

Remember I am a disciple of Ram Burhada Banjam.

And, may I ask how many years have you witnessed?

Cleveland, OH

#71 Aug 28, 2009
You have the enthusiasm of a younger man is all. So you are a vegetarian? I drink once in a blue moon. No fond attachment to it, no drugs at all. I am 42.
British Viceroy

United States

#72 Aug 28, 2009
Autumskye wrote:
You have the enthusiasm of a younger man is all. So you are a vegetarian? I drink once in a blue moon. No fond attachment to it, no drugs at all. I am 42.
I'm not entirely vegetarian, no strict code or anything.

I am enthusiastic about life.

Recently, I came across this compamy that is full of ex-military,ex- state department people,ex- pentagon, and ex- white house advisers, selling information to business clients, based on information they had learned while working in government. Primarily involving emerging market countries. They recently{this month} hired an ex-general involved with U.S. military intelligence.

Tell me what's wrong with this picture.

Cleveland, OH

#73 Aug 28, 2009
Too much brass. Some bad government is on the loose. Not a good picture. So you like some meats? I like chicken, turkey, and love fish.
British Viceroy

United States

#74 Aug 28, 2009
HMMMMM, I like anything I can eat. I had the opportunity during the last 4 years to attend some rather lush food eating experiences at some banquets. Well, all I can say is it's wonderful.

I think last summer we had one with steak and salmon.

Cleveland, OH

#75 Aug 29, 2009
Yes, I know what you mean. Salmon is very good. Shark is real good when cooked right.
British Viceroy

United States

#76 Aug 31, 2009
Oh hello, I had to take a quick trip over into the Fann Mountains. They are really magestic.

Cleveland, OH

#77 Aug 31, 2009
Hi. How are the mountains this time of year? Fall is almost upon us again. Summer flew by so fast. It was mostly rainy this season. Probably an early winter.
British Viceroy

United States

#78 Aug 31, 2009
Well the Fann Mountains are fabulous, also very isolated.

Cleveland, OH

#80 Sep 7, 2009
Sure, fine and dandy. There is always a problem with something isn't there?
British Viceroy

United States

#81 Sep 7, 2009
Autumskye wrote:
Sure, fine and dandy. There is always a problem with something isn't there?
Well, er, uh, gee, yeah, guess the rebuke is deserved. Sorry, my most humble aplogies. Hey, perhaps a happy song could be posted here. Excuse me while I write a happy song.

Cleveland, OH

#82 Sep 8, 2009
British Viceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, er, uh, gee, yeah, guess the rebuke is deserved. Sorry, my most humble aplogies. Hey, perhaps a happy song could be posted here. Excuse me while I write a happy song.
Hey, I was cranky at fate, not you! You know Murphys Law? That sort of thing. But you can still write me a happy song! It will make me feel better!
highland grad

Kalida, OH

#83 Feb 19, 2010
first of all I want to inform you guys that kim
russell dated my family member. Although kim stalked my family member for years anjel was never raped nor was she molested she made it up to get attention! Luke knew perfectly well what he was doing as he is of sound mind! my cousin was his best friend. Angel always came to school and told me just about every day that she hated her mother. She only hated her mother because kim tried to protect her from lukes drug use. kim was a good mother. she will be missed. angel i hope you are you at peace with what you did. same goes for you luke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four Fire Departments Battle House Blaze In Cre... Feb 14 River Hess 1
Vote for Donald J Trump Feb 1 Slick Willy Clinton 5
News Sex Offender Housing Program Upsets Neighbors |... (Aug '11) Jan '17 Trump the Groper 42
News Looking Back on 75 Years: Boyle murder called '... (Jan '08) Jan '17 Harold 27
Mansfield Ohio Cold Case (Mar '14) Jan '17 Rickyp29mansfield 17
Review: Terry's 24 Hr Towing (Oct '11) Jan '17 BBB 3
News Lexington High School Leo Club Collect 822 Sock... Dec '16 Wu Nanjing China 2

Bellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellville Mortgages