Morrow County Man Sentenced For Aggravated Murder

Jun 27, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WMFD-TV Mansfield

A Morrow County man has received a 42-year-to-life prison sentence for the murder of his girlfriend's mother.

Comments
21 - 40 of 89 Comments Last updated Jun 8, 2013
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

BuckeyeLady wrote:
It's really hard for me to believe that a mother could know that her daughter was being habitually molested, and raped repeatedly by many different men and doing nothing! I know that it happens, but... I know that teenagers also get mad at their parents and make up horrible lies about them to make them seem like bad parents. So what's the case here? Do we have a teenager wanting revenge on her mother because she was mad at her for something or do we have a mother who was really a piece of crap and allowed her daughter to be abused? We'll probably never know!
But it sure would be good gossip to know some of that stuff.Huh?

Since: Aug 08

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

British Viceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Arn't most people in Ohio crazy? Why would anyone live there?
I live in Ohio, and you and I have been talking for awhile. As you can tell, I'm not nuts.

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

BuckeyeLady wrote:
It's really hard for me to believe that a mother could know that her daughter was being habitually molested, and raped repeatedly by many different men and doing nothing! I know that it happens, but... I know that teenagers also get mad at their parents and make up horrible lies about them to make them seem like bad parents. So what's the case here? Do we have a teenager wanting revenge on her mother because she was mad at her for something or do we have a mother who was really a piece of crap and allowed her daughter to be abused? We'll probably never know!
You are right. Messed up though.
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Autumskye wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Ohio, and you and I have been talking for awhile. As you can tell, I'm not nuts.
Well,you are discoursing with me, does that not, perhaps, indicate something might be amiss? Hehe.

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

British Viceroy wrote:
<quoted text> Well,you are discoursing with me, does that not, perhaps, indicate something might be amiss? Hehe.
OOppps.. are you suggesting crazy role reversal? Cause YOU are talking to me! Hahaha!
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Autumskye wrote:
<quoted text>OOppps.. are you suggesting crazy role reversal? Cause YOU are talking to me! Hahaha!
You can be clever! Freud would suggest that we explore our early child hood development, and here would indicate the level of our psychosis.

After spending som time with Ram Bahaurda Banjam, in meditation, my understanding of my own particular psyche is quite easy to decipher.

I AM COMPLETLEY INSANE!!!!

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Hehe! Everyone has some form of psychosis. Lol! I am not insane, YET! Just a little off my rocker at times. Thank you! Same back to you. I have some humorous moments.
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Autumskye wrote:
Hehe! Everyone has some form of psychosis. Lol! I am not insane, YET! Just a little off my rocker at times. Thank you! Same back to you. I have some humorous moments.
This is good!

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Thank you. Have to have humor. Makes life fun!
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Autumskye wrote:
Thank you. Have to have humor. Makes life fun!
yes.

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

How are you today?
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Autumskye wrote:
How are you today?
Everything is calm, except the Houthis are on the rampage back on the mainland.Hope all is well with you too.

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Doing pretty well here. Hotter than Hades here again!
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Autumskye wrote:
Doing pretty well here. Hotter than Hades here again!
HAHA! You dont know what hot is. Try walking around on Socotra in the summer in the day time. Yesterday, after I got back to my beach place here on the South shore, my body felt like an ox that had been roasted over a fire. Kind of like what the Delaware and Wyondots did to Col. Crawford over by Leesville in the late 1700's. The Indians essentially roasted him for 6 hours before he croaked for the murders he committed on the Indian Nation.

Hi there!!!!!

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

British Viceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA! You dont know what hot is. Try walking around on Socotra in the summer in the day time. Yesterday, after I got back to my beach place here on the South shore, my body felt like an ox that had been roasted over a fire. Kind of like what the Delaware and Wyondots did to Col. Crawford over by Leesville in the late 1700's. The Indians essentially roasted him for 6 hours before he croaked for the murders he committed on the Indian Nation.
Hi there!!!!!
Wow! That's hot! Yes, I know what hot is. You end up feeling like you are melting!
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Autumskye wrote:
<quoted text> You end up feeling like you are melting!
That's what happened in Hiroshima, and now these morons are thinking of dropping a nuclear device on Iran.

Hello again.
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Hey, if you want to hear a great speech on nuclear disarmament go to "Kennedy's Speeches", and listen to the one delivered at American University in June of 1963. This is from The Kennedy Library. You can find it.

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Ok. I will see if I can get into it. Computers been messing up today.
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Autumskye wrote:
Ok. I will see if I can get into it. Computers been messing up today.
That's great! A new music service I listen to whenever I have time is called jango {it's free}.
Recently I lisrened to Al Stewarts "On the Border". A truly great song. BTW you can even read the lyrics while it is playing.

You are a nice person, I can tell.

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Thank you. So are you. I do a lot of listening to Frostwire. It's like limewire. Not too bad. I like a variety of music. I will give those a try too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Old Guy 30,257
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Old Murder Case Aug 12 Former Mansfielder 3
any bdsm lovers in Mansfield Aug 11 mrgoodlookin21 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
The Grand Dark Conspiracy returns Jul 31 cuhaahuahacuhaCOW... 1
Liberals (Jul '13) Jul 26 Mansfield Fan 6

Search the Bellville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bellville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellville People Search