Review: Tri-Med Behavior & Sleep Mdcn

Posted in the Bells Forum

Tizzemo

Mckinney, TX

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Dr. Aina is not a doctor that cares about his patients. He refused to see me for being 4 minutes late for an appointment. He refused to fill my medications knowing what would happen to me if I suddenly stopped taking them. His office staff have been very rude to me. He made it very clear that he did not have my best interest in mind.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#2 Dec 27, 2013
Dr. Aina and his staff are not concerned about the patients. I ended my patient doctor relationship with him after taking my medication list in his office, him telling me he didnt agree with what my other doctor had me on, and refused to change my medication because my PCP changed my depression medication because Aina's office wouldnt get me in and it was causing me to become suicidal. After that, Aina refused to change any of my meds, Kept seeing me, refused to help in any manner other than to look over my list of meds. I told the receptionist they wouldnt be billing my insurance anymore for him to look at my list of medications and tell me he isnt changing anything because he didnt like the fact my PCP changed one of the meds he had me on that HIS OFFICE REFUSED TO GET ME IN FOR HIM TO CHANGE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the best custody lawyer in bonham 22 min anon 4
bonhsm warriors suck again 23 min anon 5
Ex-Bonham Teacher accused of abusing special ne... 11 hr Ruby 133
Everybody in Fannin County.... 12 hr Josie Miller 12
IW Evans in Bonham 21 hr Slow Steer 9
The Truth Is Out Mon Pepe 1
Helping Charles Out Oct 19 O Herra Ranches 2
Bells Dating
Find my Match

Bells Jobs