Running for Mayor
Mulling It Over

Lexington, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2011
If someone were to run for mayor of Bells, what would be the biggest challenge? I am not originally from the area; would that be an asset or a liability?
A dollar for this thought

Lexington, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2011
what wrong with the mayor bells has now ?
Dude

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2011
The mayor in bells is the only mayor in the whole county that anytime you go to city hall he will be there. I think he is a good man

Lexington, TN

#4 Nov 11, 2011
Dude wrote:
The mayor in bells is the only mayor in the whole county that anytime you go to city hall he will be there. I think he is a good man
i think so too. unlike some city mayor ...like maury city's ...joe hall is there 24 /7 but who did they elect ...rayce and he has another business. believe it or not they still have ole richard stitts working and driving a patrol car ...now that is funny right there .
CID

Arlington, TN

#5 Nov 12, 2011
he does so good of a job that he periodically gives himself a midterm raise, cant get along with the board of alderman, and doesnt know much about the city's ordinances, especially ones like barking dogs and and public nuicances, but he does like to have an occasional drink and call the jackson sun reporters on good friday and commence to give them a good ole bells horse cussing
Dude

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2011
CID wrote:
he does so good of a job that he periodically gives himself a midterm raise, cant get along with the board of alderman, and doesnt know much about the city's ordinances, especially ones like barking dogs and and public nuicances, but he does like to have an occasional drink and call the jackson sun reporters on good friday and commence to give them a good ole bells horse cussing
And what's wrong with that lol
Curious

Lexington, TN

#7 Nov 12, 2011
How much does the city of Bells pay for a mayor? What is the annual salary??

Lexington, TN

#8 Nov 13, 2011
Curious wrote:
How much does the city of Bells pay for a mayor? What is the annual salary??
Not much, not enough, to put up with all the crybabies, that do not get their way.
current occupant

United States

#9 Nov 13, 2011
Bells Mayor...Harold Craig...does a good job with what little he has to do with...pretty good guy from a peretty good family IMO.....I've known every mayor in Bells since the 50's...Bells has changed a LOT in that time and it's not because of a mayor......it's much more 'political' and crybaby crap now...
haha

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2011
Harolds a genius. He steals money from taxpayers and they thank him for the good job he does.
Curious

Lexington, TN

#11 Nov 14, 2011
How much does the mayor of Bells earn in a year. Not talking anything illegal. I'm asking what is his salary on paper in the budget??
BUCK

United States

#12 Nov 16, 2011
HAROLD WENT TO THE SCHOOL OF WILLIE HERENTON AT MEMPHIS.ANYONE HEARD OF IT.
bells

Savannah, TN

#13 Nov 24, 2011
about 30,000 a year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 24 min Dickens1 10,596
Lisa eubanks 11 hr Pbj 3
Are thier any funeral arrangements for Ronnie B... Wed Info 4
Tommy Durbin Wed krazywomen 19
Wisper internet service (Jun '10) May 3 Watching 231
Serena Dove May 3 iknowalittle 7
Any Houses 4 Rent in Alamo??? May 3 Renter 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bells Mortgages