my trip to Bells Exxon

my trip to Bells Exxon

Posted in the Bells Forum

exxon

Arlington, TN

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Went in Sept 7 at 6pm to get chicken, well guess what they were OUT. Then asked about that new Hunts pizza they just put in not long ago, well they OUTof this and that for pizza. There was 7 or 8 people behind the counter but no one working. The cashier told the black dude that he needed to cook some chicken and he said right in front of me he wasnt cooking no damn chicken. I have tried 5 times to order a pizza and they always OUT. Now they OUT of gas. Guess its safe to say Bells Exxon is coming OUT. LMAO !!! Sysco was there trying to unload a truck but they were OUT of money for him. Guess all that sorry ass help is putting him OUT of busniess or he just not paying his bills at the store. At this rate they be OUT of busniess in a month. Try to shop in hometown and this is what you get OUT !!!!!
funny

Arlington, TN

#2 Sep 8, 2012
SHIT FUNNY AS HELL, BUT TRUE,LMFAO
exxon

Arlington, TN

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Well i guess I got my answer why they out of everything. they busted for stealing lottery tickets. WHY did it take so long to catch them? I still will not ever shopin there anymore though. The quality of people that work in there is not what it should be.

Since: Aug 11

Brownsville, TN

#4 Sep 27, 2012
lmao i work here yall really got nun better to do
exxn

Lexington, TN

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Well I gave them another try today, went in at 745am to get breakfast and the blond cashier aswell as the cook were on phones and were not interested in customers, 4 of us in line walked out. Who do u complain to ??? I mean what does i take. Store has no quality employees. Since this new person bought it from Hooper it has went to hell. can truely say Oct. 5th 745 am is last time I try.

Since: Aug 11

Brownsville, TN

#6 Oct 5, 2012
o well my name is daniel... i work the third shift come then cuz i have no say in what they do
exxn

Lexington, TN

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Daniel u seem like a nice guy, maybe come in store then. Please ask manager to read blog.
Curious

Lexington, TN

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Who has been stealing lottery tickets @ the chicken store?? Hhmm I can only imagine
just me

Cedar Grove, TN

#9 Oct 9, 2012
well damn store was on channel 7 news aint nothing but a bunch of crooks and they dont even have time to wai on you cell phones are ore important why the owner do something about this or dont he care either!!!!
exxn

Lexington, TN

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Damn they all made mugshots on channel 7,
xxxon

Savannah, TN

#11 Oct 28, 2012
Man i went in that store and it is nasty as hell man i wouldnt eat anything outta that store. Bells has gone to hell.
sylvia

Tucker, GA

#12 Dec 30, 2012
What about that steve guy that used to work there? What happened to him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krystal Qualls (Apr '12) 2 hr Scubadiver 5
What are some of your best memories of Humboldt? (Mar '12) 2 hr A friend 75
Chad Moore 2 hr A friend 2
brad davis (Aug '11) 2 hr A friend 4
Brandy johnson and brandy griffin 4 hr Scubadiver 7
Heather Williams 6 hr curious 1
Hot Black Hair Lady at Walmart in Humboldt. 7 hr FreeBeer_HotWings 6

Bells Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance