Stephanie

Medon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Sometimes i swear this place sucks!! they charged me 7 dollars for 1 biscuit and gravy!! then i paid 30 to fill my gas tank up and the pump wouldn't work! they said come in the morning and get your gas! and the pumps were still down!! lol i was sooo mad at them for a couple days. maybe they will get their stuff straight!!
Are You Stupid

Dyer, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Maybe when the employee at McDonalds told you that it was 7 dollars you should have said nevermind. They didn't shove the food in your face and steal the money from your wallet.
SMH

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

they need to do something about that fat back guy named koolaid. he sexually harasses all the young might i add underage girls there and hes lazy
hate it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

I tell my self ill never go back to that McDonalds, they can never get my order right!! but in the middle of the night, sadly there all that's opened! & the night employes are the rudest!!
Yeah Right

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

I somehow doubt that you paid $7 for one biscuit and gravy. What else did you order that you're leaving off? A large coffee? Some sort of over-priced coffee smoothie type drink?

As far as I know, the McDonald's in Bells has the same menu/pricing as any other one that I've been to. And, while plenty of items ARE overpriced, all it takes is a little forethought to spend less money and get more food. Did you know that two McDoubles cost less than $3 and you get 10 ounces of food, whereas one Big Mac costs around $4 for only 7 ounces of food? Do a little research before you order, and you'll end up with more food at a fraction of the price by avoiding the combo meals. This goes for any fast food restaurant.
McEnomics

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Definitely amused by the weight comparison. Will say that even after the price went up on mcdouble, it still is dang cheap for what ya get. Just don't picture the scrap meats soaked in ammonium to render it 'safe for human consumption' while eating one. They killed the Angus burgers since that is actual prime meat and costs way more than the other scrap meats they use.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Bells Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bells Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••