Brattleboro man pleads not guilty to ...

Brattleboro man pleads not guilty to child abuse charges

There are 104 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Feb 28, 2009, titled Brattleboro man pleads not guilty to child abuse charges. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

Voters on Town Meeting Day will be asked to fill two open seats on the Selectboard from among a very experienced field of candidates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
i know something you dont

Killington, VT

#104 Jan 25, 2012
funny you say you defended him that is a joke
Delbert

Johnson City, TN

#105 Feb 12, 2012
PLAIN JANE wrote:
just another day in the ballet of brattleboro Is this the result of cutback at the court house if so they should close them 4 more days a week since their result of being firm and strict has finally paid of for the long run for society in general more alarms more guns more security the tax payer have to front for their own life and property as well at school buses on the street so the little sob can do as they please If you were to hold one of the little darling down and give them a wet willy in the ear you would be sued of forcing them to clean a ear. no job but they fenced our goods for drugs nose rings tatoos that says momma was a crack head dad was a don't know well a bastard for sure remember the old days when you knew all your sisters and brothers all had a job and no arrests or jailed in laws. try telling that to the group doing crack in the harmony lot and they won't believe you b-s artist. now that's why they say the good old days dude can I borrow hit off your pipe
Have ya tried Paxil?
David

Clarks Summit, PA

#106 Feb 24, 2012
I hope something should be done about this. I hate people who abuse innocent ones. http://www.fosamaxfemurfracturelawsuit.com/
Uembarrassme

Sanford, ME

#107 May 31, 2012
What a waste of time for you all to continue posting for so long. Are any of you employed with DCF? Trained child abuse experts? Forensic psychologists? Obviously not, based on how quick everyone was to climb on the band-wagon & lead "team Corinne" or "Team Lukas. " You are clearly uneducated about child abuse & the abuser's trigger point that typically floods with reactionary behavior, resulting in abuse. It's not likely that either parent set out to abuse their child. Unfortunately, in hindsight, both should have been responsible with birth control, as neither appear grown up enough to have a child. The bigger question (after reading all the posts of those who claimed to "know" either parent)... Where the HELL were you in reporting child abuse?! Every one of you that failed to make that phone call is as guilty as BOTH parents are for the abuse this poor child endured. You're all disgusting examples of cowardice. As for the little girl currently dating him...you should consider butting out of this situation and allowing him space to make his own decisions/fight his own battles. That situation is between the child's parents- neither of which you are. You're acting more like his mother than his girlfriend! If you're truly as grown up as you claim to be, you wouldn't feel the need to constantly profess your love for him. By the way, grown women don't go around threatening the significant other's exes...simply trashy & demonstrates your lack of maturity and class. Just a suggestion to keep in mind as you grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellows Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Log May '16 Cheddar Cheese 1
News Woman, girl hospitalized after being hit by car... (Nov '15) Nov '15 bill 1
News Dari Joy owner unhappy with town's decision (May '15) May '15 JBIRD710 1
News Former Island Pond church teacher gets time ser... (Sep '07) Apr '15 Cult hater 21
News Letter Box (Dec '09) Apr '15 Faridmuti 8
News UHSD 27 budget to go up less than 1 percent des... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Andrew Andrews 1
News Kindle Farm teacher awarded $25,000 (Oct '08) Mar '15 Toni 18

Bellows Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellows Falls Mortgages