BF man cited in pot bust

BF man cited in pot bust

There are 31 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Sep 29, 2010, titled BF man cited in pot bust. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

A 28-year-old Bellows Falls man was cited for obstruction of justice after he attempted to dispose of 122 marijuana plants after his vehicle was seized by Vermont State Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VTSP 500

Belfast, ME

#1 Sep 29, 2010
What balls he had to go to D-1 the snake he is, Mike get his cell phone numbers he gets calls from and keep up the good work Mike.

Hey Shane when you are you going to do busts in BF?
Deployed in Afghanistan

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2010
Another BF beauty. Stick his head in a porta-potty and let him suck some blue water.
Sister Ambrose

Stowe, VT

#3 Sep 29, 2010
Deployed in Afghanistan wrote:
Another BF beauty. Stick his head in a porta-potty and let him suck some blue water.
Here you go again posting things about people you have had run ins with before. You are currently the Sheriff of Windham county, and you used to be the Chief in Bellows Falls. You are also running again for Sheriff. Maybe you should refrain from these comments to help your campaign go smoother or are you just cocky enough to believe that you have this election wrapped up. I do agree that this person is a seasoned criminal serving time in jail for guns and drugs and he probably will never contribute much to society. However the comments you're making are read by the voters of Windham county.

Since: Sep 10

Saint Johnsbury, VT

#4 Sep 29, 2010
Sister Ambrose wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go again posting things about people you have had run ins with before. You are currently the Sheriff of Windham county, and you used to be the Chief in Bellows Falls. You are also running again for Sheriff. Maybe you should refrain from these comments to help your campaign go smoother or are you just cocky enough to believe that you have this election wrapped up. I do agree that this person is a seasoned criminal serving time in jail for guns and drugs and he probably will never contribute much to society. However the comments you're making are read by the voters of Windham county.
I agree...(if that's who this is)also he should step down as sheriff since he is serving his country, which I think is of great importance; the sheriff should be available to the people who pay his salary, and be here if needed. If he wasn't deployed, it would be a different story. Another note...would he be willing to say the things he does in front of his constituents?
Green Mts

Walpole, NH

#5 Sep 29, 2010
Umm, Clark is not the only officer deployed to Afghanistan. If you know for certain that it is him, that's one thing, but if you are not absolutely sure it is, give the guy a break; he's a human target over there fighting for us!
Shumlins Buddy

Peterborough, NH

#6 Sep 29, 2010
What difference does it make that he had pot plants in his car; Peter Shumlin is going to make sure that he doesn’t spend a day in jail.
Deployed in Afghanistan

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2010
Sister Ambrose wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go again posting things about people you have had run ins with before. You are currently the Sheriff of Windham county, and you used to be the Chief in Bellows Falls. You are also running again for Sheriff. Maybe you should refrain from these comments to help your campaign go smoother or are you just cocky enough to believe that you have this election wrapped up. I do agree that this person is a seasoned criminal serving time in jail for guns and drugs and he probably will never contribute much to society. However the comments you're making are read by the voters of Windham county.
Wrong guy Sherlock. There is more then one Vermonter deployed to Afghanistan. Actually, its about 3500 total.
John

Merrimack, NH

#8 Sep 29, 2010
Another dealer from Bellows Falls the State Police get...can someone, anyone tell me exactly what Shane Harris is doing besides milking the tax payers of Bellows Falls dry ? Really what is he doing ? Be nice if one of the trustees had some guts to find out.
Shumlins Buddy

Manchester, NH

#9 Sep 30, 2010
Anyone notice the drug bust in Brattleboro that went down and was reported in the same edition as the BF bust? Double standard on the Topix...profile BF boys much?
Not to worry though, just vote for Pete and they wont spend aother day in jail.
Phil

Brattleboro, VT

#10 Sep 30, 2010
John wrote:
Another dealer from Bellows Falls the State Police get...can someone, anyone tell me exactly what Shane Harris is doing besides milking the tax payers of Bellows Falls dry ? Really what is he doing ? Be nice if one of the trustees had some guts to find out.
I dont want to be the bearer of bad news on this worthless comment site, but I guess I will. Det. Sgt. Harris is not the only officer on the force in Bellows Falls. Granted he is the only detective. That entire police force suffers from a number of things. Most importantly poor leadership, a low budget and an overwhelming workload. Blaming one officer for this is absurd. They all have to play a part to eliminate the burden of crime in the village but that hasn't happened. The BFPD needs to employ more community policing. Get to know the residents a little. The majority of the time they simply drive around in circles. Its a good way to get a paycheck and not have to do all that much. Get out of the car and walk the lap around town on occasion.
VTSP 500

Belfast, ME

#11 Sep 30, 2010
Yea Shane was at Lisa's market yesterday at the meat counter talking with the gimp "unbelievable" eye has not seen ear has not heard, what the 2 of them said?

They both left laughing.
Unbelievable

Bellows Falls, VT

#12 Sep 30, 2010
Gee I wasn't in Lisai's yesterday hope you're not talking about me you cracker jack detective you! You're a regular Dick Tracy.
Joe Shlabotnik

Charlestown, NH

#13 Sep 30, 2010
Unbelievable wrote:
Gee I wasn't in Lisai's yesterday hope you're not talking about me you **** jack detective you! You're a regular Dick Tracy.
Deny, deny, deny. If VTSP 500 says you were at Lisais, then you were at Lisais!!!Are we straight about that or do we need to draw you a picture punk.
Unbelievable

Bellows Falls, VT

#14 Sep 30, 2010
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny, deny, deny. If VTSP 500 says you were at Lisais, then you were at Lisais!!!Are we straight about that or do we need to draw you a picture punk.
So which one of you is the artist?
Joe Shlabotnik

Charlestown, NH

#15 Sep 30, 2010
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
So which one of you is the artist?
A wise guy,huh? Go on VTSP500, teach this professor a lesson he won't forget.
jway

Tuscumbia, AL

#16 Oct 1, 2010
OH its only pot, and just got out of jail? What a great citizen.
Deployed in Afghanistan

United States

#17 Oct 1, 2010
jway wrote:
OH its only pot, and just got out of jail? What a great citizen.
Thats what I have been saying.
Unbelievable

Bellows Falls, VT

#18 Oct 1, 2010
VTSP 500 wrote:
Yea Shane was at Lisa's market yesterday at the meat counter talking with the gimp "unbelievable" eye has not seen ear has not heard, what the 2 of them said?
They both left laughing.
Ooh I think you're really on to something here - laughing and together in Lisais - is that allowed in the store? Joe be careful the next time you shop there could be a little rough.
Joe Shlabotnik

Charlestown, NH

#19 Oct 1, 2010
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text> Joe be careful the next time you shop there could be a little rough.
Naaaah. I've been in. I'm a famous ex-ballplayer. They always give me a great steak....nice and tender,never tough or rough. It's great to be famous.
Unbelievable

Bellows Falls, VT

#20 Oct 1, 2010
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaah. I've been in. I'm a famous ex-ballplayer. They always give me a great steak....nice and tender,never tough or rough. It's great to be famous.
Ya don't have to be famous to get a good steak there - they always sell me good meat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellows Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Late night's Ferguson to be U.S. citizen; farm ... (Feb '08) Jan '18 Susan Blue Cat 14
News Sexual Abuse Lawsuit: Federal court dismisses c... (Apr '17) Jun '17 red blood relative 89
News Judge dismisses roofer case mid-trial (Oct '08) Dec '16 Long Island Liberal 10
Vermont State Police warn to stay out of Saxton... (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
News Police Log (May '16) May '16 Cheddar Cheese 1
News Woman, girl hospitalized after being hit by car... (Nov '15) Nov '15 bill 1
News Dari Joy owner unhappy with town's decision (May '15) May '15 JBIRD710 1

Bellows Falls Jobs

Personal Finance

Bellows Falls Mortgages