Woman killed by LIRR train in apparen...

Woman killed by LIRR train in apparent suicide -

There are 84 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 16, 2007, titled Woman killed by LIRR train in apparent suicide -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A woman was killed by an eastbound Long Island Rail Road train near the Bellmore station Sunday night in an apparent suicide, Nassau Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
rosegarden

Ridgewood, NY

#133 Aug 22, 2008
Dearest Grace,
It will be a year soon. Most of these people will have forgotten you by now, but we haven't. Not a day goes by when I wake thinking "Oh yeah, Grace is gone" The sadness does not go away and the asking why? Why our love was not enough to save you? I hope you are in a better place. This year has been hell. I miss you terribly.
The boys are amazing. The community has been amazing in being there for us all.
Love you, dear. Bye for now.
stop this

Brooklyn, NY

#134 Oct 31, 2008
u guys are all f*ckin as.s wholes u dont even noe this person and ur tlkin shit about stop doing this and get a life cuz he family is out there grieving and u guys tlkin lyk dis is not helping anyone
another one

Stony Point, NY

#135 Apr 16, 2009
just happened an hour ago...bellmore estbound just before 6:00ish
Amazed in FL or NY Idiots

Apollo Beach, FL

#136 Oct 27, 2010
Were there multiple "posible suicides" today? Because the only one I know about was a 20 year old girl who didn't have any children.

And I agree ... most of you who posted are completely ignorant to mental health/depression, selfish and plain mean.

Go ahead ... add more pain on top of the pain the family(s) are feeling right now.

God Bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 13 hr Bruser 8,319
News Starbucks, GoHealth sign leases at Greybarn Ami... Wed Phenry1984 1
News Garden City Village board to vote on law to ban... Wed Faylinn 2
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jul 26 Bruser 2,651
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Jul 26 silly rabbit 81
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Jul 25 James 20
News Man sets himself on fire in Oceanside Jul 22 Sylvester J Superman 1

Bellmore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellmore Mortgages