created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,546 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 335)

Showing posts 6,681 - 6,700 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

He [Reid] was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,' " Halperin and Heilemann say.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

I'd believe Harry Reid before I'd believe Reversible Mittens Romney.Is a play on Dr. Johnsons' quote the best you can do.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Obama is the biggest fraud ever...anyone who believes anything that pathological liar says is a total gullible fool. Even many of his photos have been photoshopped like the one with his Grandparents and him on a park bench. There is no way his Grandfather could have contorted his arm the way the photo shows. I don't have link handy but most on here have seen it i'm sure. Next time you see it notice Grandfathers hand on Obama. His books are full of lies which he claims he wrote yet he has never displayed the literary skills before or since most likely Bill Ayers is author. Rush got call the other day from a Harvard insider who said Obama had lowest grades in school history, rarely attended class and professors totally covered for him. Very few have claimed to ever knowing or seeing him in class at Columbia, Harvard Etc. His social security card is from the State of Conn. where he never lived and all of his college transcripts are sealed, as well as his passport records. The guys a total fraud.
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

philisophical Phil wrote:
Obama is the biggest fraud ever...anyone who believes anything that pathological liar says is a total gullible fool. Even many of his photos have been photoshopped like the one with his Grandparents and him on a park bench. There is no way his Grandfather could have contorted his arm the way the photo shows. I don't have link handy but most on here have seen it i'm sure. Next time you see it notice Grandfathers hand on Obama. His books are full of lies which he claims he wrote yet he has never displayed the literary skills before or since most likely Bill Ayers is author. Rush got call the other day from a Harvard insider who said Obama had lowest grades in school history, rarely attended class and professors totally covered for him. Very few have claimed to ever knowing or seeing him in class at Columbia, Harvard Etc. His social security card is from the State of Conn. where he never lived and all of his college transcripts are sealed, as well as his passport records. The guys a total fraud.
I had a feeling you listened to Rush. Please tell me thats not where you get your facts. Do you also think that the dark knight rises made Bane because of Romney?
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

philosophical phil you sound like a pill.Repetition of lies,will not change them to truths.Please remove your head from rushs' butt,you might see the truth for a change.
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Rush Limbaugh (idiot who spouts garbage out of his mouth that has been proven wrong more than 95% of the time and is losing sponsors faster than Romney lies) of course not to be confused with Rush (an amazing prog rock band from Canada)

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Both of you are total morons actually think you are same person pretending to be different to make it look good. Obamabots are masters at that. Unlike you I get my facts from multiple sources and have many websites I frequent including Wapo, realclear politics, the Blaze, Huffpo, redstate, Drudge, Twitter, Twitchy, Savage, Rush, Hannity, Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, Twitter, Mitt Romney Central, Right Speak, Todd Schnitt, very active on twitter over 8k followers, Nytimes, Subcribe to Time, Fortune and Online Wall Street Journal. Watch PBS, C-Span Fox, Abc, nbc, cnn, msnbc. Very well read and rounded and better informed than 99.9% of population, and only bring up to demonstrate.
John

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

The fact that you used the term 'Obamabot' makes anything you say as irrelevant as you are
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

philisophical Phil wrote:
Both of you are total morons actually think you are same person pretending to be different to make it look good. Obamabots are masters at that. Unlike you I get my facts from multiple sources and have many websites I frequent including Wapo, realclear politics, the Blaze, Huffpo, redstate, Drudge, Twitter, Twitchy, Savage, Rush, Hannity, Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, Twitter, Mitt Romney Central, Right Speak, Todd Schnitt, very active on twitter over 8k followers, Nytimes, Subcribe to Time, Fortune and Online Wall Street Journal. Watch PBS, C-Span Fox, Abc, nbc, cnn, msnbc. Very well read and rounded and better informed than 99.9% of population, and only bring up to demonstrate.
One does not get facts from Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. One only gets tears (seriously glenn beck crys more than any soap opera out there) and Garbage.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Philidelphia Phil,yes we are quite convinced we know exactly how smart you are.Your quick wit and rapier-like ripostes leave us all in amazement.You are rapidly becoming an internet sensation.Please keep up the great work and the next time you see Rush or Beck,will you give them our regards.Thank You for making Topix a better place.There are too many low-life fools like teddy,oppressed,ark. idiot, and feces boy spreading their stupidity across this thread.Please help us silence them.
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

or Hannity for that matter. Watch closely to Hannity's show. Whenever someone says anything he doesn't like, he just starts talking really loudly or screams. Whenever someone says something he can't refute he says something really dumb and wrong and changes topics not allowing anyone else to speak. I actually think hes intelligent, he organizes his show so that he can trick people watching that his argument is the only one that is right no matter how crazy.
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
or Hannity for that matter. Watch closely to Hannity's show. Whenever someone says anything he doesn't like, he just starts talking really loudly or screams. Whenever someone says something he can't refute he says something really dumb and wrong and changes topics not allowing anyone else to speak. I actually think hes intelligent, he organizes his show so that he can trick people watching that his argument is the only one that is right no matter how crazy.
this is hilarious and there are so many of these
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
John

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Feces for obama wrote:
George Bush, who doesn't have a vote in congress and who no longer occupies
The White House, is to blame for it all.
He broke Obama's promise, to put all bills on the White House web site for five days before signing them.
He broke Obama's promise, to have the congressional health care negotiations broadcast live on C-SPAN.
He broke Obama's promise, to end earmarks.
He broke Obama's promise, to keep unemployment from rising above 8 percent.
He broke Obama's promise, to close the detention center at Guantanamo in the first year.
He broke Obama's promise, to make peace with direct, no precondition talks with America 's most hate-filled enemies during his first year in office, ushering in a new era of global cooperation.
He broke Obama's promise, to end the hiring of former lobbyists into high White House jobs.
He broke Obama's promise, to end no-compete contracts with the government.
He broke Obama's promise, to disclose the names of all attendees at closed
White House meetings.
He broke Obama's promise, for a new era of bipartisan cooperation in all matters.
He broke Obama's promise, to have chosen a home church to attend Sunday services with his family by Easter.
Yes, it's all George Bush's fault! President Obama is nothing more than a puppet in the never-ending failed Bush administration. If only George Bush wasn't still in charge, all of President Obama's problems would be solved. His promises would have been kept, the economy would be back on track, Iran would have stopped its work on developing a nuclear bomb and would be negotiating a peace treaty with Israel . North Korea would have ended its tyrannical regime, and integrity would have been restored to the federal government.
Oh, and did I mention what it would be like, if the Democrats, under the leadership of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, didn't have the heavy yoke of George Bush around their necks? There would be no ear marks, no closed-door drafting of bills, no increase in deficit spending, no special-interest influence (unions), no vote buying ( Nebraska, Louisiana ).
If only George Bush wasn't still in charge, we'd have real change by now.
All the broken promises, all the failed legislation and delay (health care reform, immigration reform) is not President Obama's fault or the fault of the Democrat-controlled Congress. It's all George Bush's fault !
Take for example the attempt of Eric Holder, the president's attorney general, to hold terrorists' trials in New York City . Or his decision to try the Christmas Day underpants bomber as a civilian.
Two disastrous decisions.
Certainly those were bad judgments based on poor advice from George Bush!
Need more proof?
You might recall when Scott Brown won the election to the U.S. Senate from Massachusetts, capturing "The Ted Kennedy Seat", President Obama said, Brown's victory was the result of the same voter anger that propelled Obama into office in 2008. People were still angry about George Bush and the policies of the past 10 years. And they wanted change.
Yes, according to the president, the voter rebellion in Massachusetts , was George Bush's fault.
Therefore, in retaliation, they elected a Republican to the Ted Kennedy seat, ending a half-century of domination by Democrats.
It is all George Bush's fault !
Will the failed administration of George Bush ever end, and the time for hope and and change ever arrive ???
Will President Obama ever accept responsibility for something
You are pasting an article from February 2010 that was hacked up to seem like it was published recently and posted on the teaparty nation website less than a month ago. Obama had been in office a little over a year at the time the original article was written.

Do you enjoy being lied to and made a fool of?
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pasting an article from February 2010 that was hacked up to seem like it was published recently and posted on the teaparty nation website less than a month ago. Obama had been in office a little over a year at the time the original article was written.
Do you enjoy being lied to and made a fool of?
ohhh, good fact checking. I feel lazy not checking.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he's the The Billionaires' Best Friend who hijacked the GOP on behalf of the rich
Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/gro...
But you progressive lefty tools are constantly telling us how the GOP is the party of, by & for the bazillionaires, JohnnyGoeffyBingoBoy.

How can ANYONE "hijack" the party of, by & for the bazillionaires on behalf of the bazillionaires?

You make no sense.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
See Grover Norquist above.
You think that if you caddy for them long enough one day they'll let you be a member of the County Club, but it's not going to happen.
Awwww. That's ok - I don't suffer from the same economic penis envy that tortures you little class warriorette toolbags there in Bingo-town, Geoffy.

I would never join a club that would have me as a member.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

massenaintrest wrote:
Teddy,you are stupider than I Thought,and i thought you were extremely stupid.The extreme twisting of facts and logic to rationalize Mitts' flip-flopping are truely stupendous.You are excusing his lies,by saying he had to or else he wouldn't get elected.Then how do you do know he is not lying now?The man has flip-flopped more then a circus acrobat and proven he has no moral compass.He will say or do anything to get elected.Bush 2,was a rotten,no-good bastard,who I hope burns in hell,but he was Bush,what you saw,was what you got.He didn't have conversions of convenience.No wonder our country is in trouble,there are too many voters with your views on pols lying.It's enablers like you that pollute our system,you don't want change,you just want to win at all costs.You are a pathetic cretin,who would need a ladder to reach a snakes belly.
Wow. So much anger, Northwoods Ponytail. You should work on that. Anger will kill ya.

You believe ANY politician WON'T say or promise anything it takes to get elected, and you're calling ME stupid?

Don't be such a silly little girl.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually yes, his current tax records show a number of off shore accounts that his money is sent to in bulk to not be taxed. Its tax evasion. Sure its a loophole, but the statement is "I am running for president and by the way, I don't want to chip in like everyone else."
See my last post, obamas records is actually pretty awesome
Are you accusing Romney of illegal tax evasion?

Yes or no?

If yes, what gives you knowledge that the IRS itself doesn't possess?

C'mon - show us what you've got. Dazzle us.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Everyone thinks theyre doing a terrible job...and if you blame congress, next election...maybe they wont elect so many republicans when obama wins and shit will actually get done like in the beginning of his presidency...
And if you look at the pole numbers
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...
Current poles show obama with a 74.6% chance of winning and project that in the current rate obama has a 70.9% chance of winning....so yea its pretty good odds that hes going to win the election
Yes, I agree the odds are currently favor Obama's re-election.

As a second Obama term would be an unmitigated disaster for the country, I am very optimistic that Romney will stage a come-from-behind upset win to save the nation.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

massenaintrest wrote:
Should have read "screaming"
Don't bother. Your whole post was an unintelligible rant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,681 - 6,700 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Nassau County was issued at April 23 at 7:53PM EDT

•••
•••

Bellmore News Video

•••
•••

Bellmore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bellmore People Search