New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Teddy R

Reston, VA

#7805 Aug 4, 2012
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
See Grover Norquist above.
You think that if you caddy for them long enough one day they'll let you be a member of the County Club, but it's not going to happen.
Awwww. That's ok - I don't suffer from the same economic penis envy that tortures you little class warriorette toolbags there in Bingo-town, Geoffy.

I would never join a club that would have me as a member.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#7806 Aug 4, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
Teddy,you are stupider than I Thought,and i thought you were extremely stupid.The extreme twisting of facts and logic to rationalize Mitts' flip-flopping are truely stupendous.You are excusing his lies,by saying he had to or else he wouldn't get elected.Then how do you do know he is not lying now?The man has flip-flopped more then a circus acrobat and proven he has no moral compass.He will say or do anything to get elected.Bush 2,was a rotten,no-good bastard,who I hope burns in hell,but he was Bush,what you saw,was what you got.He didn't have conversions of convenience.No wonder our country is in trouble,there are too many voters with your views on pols lying.It's enablers like you that pollute our system,you don't want change,you just want to win at all costs.You are a pathetic cretin,who would need a ladder to reach a snakes belly.
Wow. So much anger, Northwoods Ponytail. You should work on that. Anger will kill ya.

You believe ANY politician WON'T say or promise anything it takes to get elected, and you're calling ME stupid?

Don't be such a silly little girl.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#7807 Aug 4, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually yes, his current tax records show a number of off shore accounts that his money is sent to in bulk to not be taxed. Its tax evasion. Sure its a loophole, but the statement is "I am running for president and by the way, I don't want to chip in like everyone else."
See my last post, obamas records is actually pretty awesome
Are you accusing Romney of illegal tax evasion?

Yes or no?

If yes, what gives you knowledge that the IRS itself doesn't possess?

C'mon - show us what you've got. Dazzle us.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#7808 Aug 4, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Everyone thinks theyre doing a terrible job...and if you blame congress, next election...maybe they wont elect so many republicans when obama wins and shit will actually get done like in the beginning of his presidency...
And if you look at the pole numbers
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...
Current poles show obama with a 74.6% chance of winning and project that in the current rate obama has a 70.9% chance of winning....so yea its pretty good odds that hes going to win the election
Yes, I agree the odds are currently favor Obama's re-election.

As a second Obama term would be an unmitigated disaster for the country, I am very optimistic that Romney will stage a come-from-behind upset win to save the nation.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#7809 Aug 4, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
Should have read "screaming"
Don't bother. Your whole post was an unintelligible rant.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#7810 Aug 4, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text> Yea I guess i'm not confused as to why it happens that people say just untrue shit, just more of i'm confused with this day and age where one can google....how they come up with this shit. I mean....its not hard to get facts. Oh well. People can be idiots and it doesn't matter because Obama will still win, people will bitch, shit will get better, then 8 years down the road people will be like "why isn't this candidate doing good work like obama" Oh well.
Specify the "untrue shit" that's being said.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#7811 Aug 4, 2012
John wrote:
Some people are thinkers, others prefer being told what to think.
And some, like JohnnyGoeffyBingoBoy, are just anencephalic partisan spew-bots with no sign of cerebral engagement whatsoever.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#7812 Aug 4, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
I'd believe Harry Reid before I'd believe Reversible Mittens Romney.
Woh. Stop the presses.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#7813 Aug 4, 2012
John wrote:
The fact that you used the term 'Obamabot' makes anything you say as irrelevant as you are
If the shoe fits, JohnnyGoeffyBingoBoy,...
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#7814 Aug 4, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
this is hilarious and there are so many of these
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JS1NWYV1i_EXX&feature=rel ated
Yep, classy the way Hannity owned up. Thanks for posting.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#7815 Aug 4, 2012
Yes it was of course the left cannot comprehend that as the only class they have is low and no. Their Messiah and his messengers only purposely try to deceive and when they are caught they blame, point fingers and demonize those who caught them.
John

Bainbridge, NY

#7816 Aug 5, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
But you progressive lefty tools are constantly telling us how the GOP is the party of, by & for the bazillionaires, JohnnyGoeffyBingoBoy.
How can ANYONE "hijack" the party of, by & for the bazillionaires on behalf of the bazillionaires?
You make no sense.
Read the article and you might understand.....
John

Bainbridge, NY

#7817 Aug 5, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww. That's ok - I don't suffer from the same economic penis envy that tortures you little class warriorette toolbags there in Bingo-town, Geoffy.
I would never join a club that would have me as a member.
Awwww....back to the childish insults....

How typical!
John

Bainbridge, NY

#7818 Aug 5, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
And some, like JohnnyGoeffyBingoBoy, are just anencephalic partisan spew-bots with no sign of cerebral engagement whatsoever.
Awwww..... more childish insults!
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7821 Aug 5, 2012
Feces faced boy,:If you are going to try and keep up the charade that you and your other akas are seperate entities,then don't use the same phrasings.Pasture Pudding to wit.
John

Bainbridge, NY

#7823 Aug 5, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything that I post from another source is far more readable and entertaining than any of the pasture pudding you're spreading on the field.
Sure it's readable and entertaining, but it's total BS.

If you enjoy being lied to and made a fool of that is your choice.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#7825 Aug 5, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article and you might understand.....
Yeah. I did. And I understand perfectly.

More howls from the permanent professional political class and their obedient media tools whose lovely little Washington wealth-and-power-collective is in danger of being dismantled by the People it oppresses.

(yawn)

Norquist destroying the GOP? As a machine of growing the Washington Big Government machine, destroying the GOP can't happen too soon for the health and well-being of the nation. Transforming the GOP back into the party of Small Government? EXCELLENT.

Yes, Mr. Norquist is following my secret orders to a T. I am VERY satisfied with progress towards restoring national health and vitality. He is a patriot and a national hero.

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#7826 Aug 5, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww....back to the childish insults....
How typical!
Yes - one must tailor one's communications to an appropriate level for the intended audience, for maximum efficacy.

But of course you learned that in Communications 101 there at SUNY Binghamton, right?

Was my message to you effective? Fully received and accurately understood?

Good.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#7827 Aug 5, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
Feces faced boy,:If you are going to try and keep up the charade that you and your other akas are seperate entities,then don't use the same phrasings.Pasture Pudding to wit.
I fully agree.

"Meadow muffins" is the currently favored term of art, I believe.
Philisophical Phil

United States

#7828 Aug 5, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
If you enjoy being lied to and made a fool of that is your choice.
Nobody does, that's why I left the democratic party when I matured into the real world from the idealistic one
good one...same here! It's called growing up...liberals are like whining babies...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 16 hr sweet benny 8,582
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 17 hr plottmasterami 2,737
News Student arrested for locker room assault (Feb '07) Tue boi 39
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Aug 14 Concerned resident 153
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Aug 13 James 68
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Aug 10 CarolineFinnen 69
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) Aug 10 Christine 26

Bellmore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellmore Mortgages