Cops: Wantagh Man Burglarized 10 Homes in 3 Months

Sep 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Long Island Press

A 26-year-old Wantagh man was arrested for three-month burglary spree in Seaford, Massapequa, Levittown, Wantagh and Syosset, Nassau County police said.

Comments
261 - 280 of 291 Comments Last updated Feb 18, 2014
Conserned Citizens Of NC

Wantagh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#279
Oct 20, 2011
 
Evan girl-not guy-GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
and maybe youll get hit by a car and die...hopefully :-)GIRLFRIEND-
WOW! Are we wrong to hope he serves time for the crimes he has been convicted of? That's like saying his mother should die of cancer. I hope she's doing well! SHAME on you for such a comment. I guess it just goes to show the company this criminal keeps! Stay classy Evan, family, and friends!
ghettogirl

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#280
Oct 21, 2011
 
he will serve much less than ten---sorry to disappoint you :-)
He is not gay---but perhaps you are.
His mother has cancer......
how would you know?????
responsibility

Seaford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#281
Oct 21, 2011
 
Evan replaced his girlfriends (of several years) mother's diamond engagement ring with a cubic zirconia diamond. He stole a heirloom of her mothers that was worth more than money can ever buy. Not to mention many other expensive items. I am not sure if many people are aware of this, but just thought more people should know (btw this is not one of the crimes he was charged with, so who knows what additional crimes he had committed that he is getting away with) Addiction is a horrible disease, don't get me wrong. but you still must be held accountable for your actions. If he got anything less than 10 years in prison that would be a shame.
Conserned Citizens Of NC

Wantagh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282
Oct 22, 2011
 
ghettogirl wrote:
he will serve much less than ten---sorry to disappoint you :-)
He is not gay---but perhaps you are.
His mother has cancer......
how would you know?????
I really hope his mother survives cancer, as it is a horrible disease! I feel for her, and the family. However, I still feel that Evan needs to do the appropriate time for his crimes. As someone who works in the field of LE, it is a no-brainer. A lot of ppl know Evan. Cops, civilians, etc... He did some bad stuff! If he hit your house, you'd be calling for his head. Just because you're family, or friend, doesn't give you the right to excuse his actions. His bro is on the job, and I feel for his situation. He'll do 5 or so years, if the judge is on the light side. Hope he learns!
LIP PRESSMAN

Glen Cove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#284
Dec 23, 2011
 
I hope this man Evan Changes his ways.
Evan girl-not guy-GIRL

Wantagh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285
Dec 24, 2011
 
Evan has reformed. He will be studying for his masters degree shortly!
CrackKills

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#286
Dec 24, 2011
 
Evan just loved being a criminal. I'm sure he's getting his master's degree in something, but that doesn't mean he's "reformed." He isn't any less of a totally insane sociopathic maniac just because he's studying industrial engineering in the downtime between his shift at the license plate factory and his hour in the exercise yard. He committed all those crimes because he had this weird dark side to his personality where he loved living a secret double life and committing just a ton of criminal acts constantly (most of which he wasn't caught doing, and which the police / family / most of his friends are still completely unaware of and hilariously in denial about).

It wasn't the drugs that turned him bad. He was just a lunatic, and the drugs were an effect of that - not the cause. That said, I hope he never goes back to his life of crime again when he gets out. I don't think he ever really thought there would be any consequences for some reason. Now I guess he knows otherwise.
Swindlers

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#287
Dec 24, 2011
 
Jail for a very l;ong time where he belongs, ows allot of $$$ so he's better off inside bars.
LIP PRESSMAN

Glen Cove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#288
Dec 25, 2011
 
Evan was sentenced on Friday. Does anyone know what he got? I think he should get 5 years plus have to pay back everything he Robbed. Evan is a kleptomaniac. he will come out and not be able to get a job. When you steal no one wants to hire you. Its sad, but he has no one to blame other then himself. No one cares the hard hand you were handed. Also Evan will probably turn out after a while. He would rob a house for drugs. What will he do to get drugs in jail? Now you can say that I'm being evil and have his mom yell at my comment. Sorry to say this, but he is a reflection of you. I know people who do drugs and they don't rob houses. They go To NA or AA or They sell drugs,or work a job. Now Evan can work a blow JOB for drugs. Real talk you think correctional faculty correct shit. No Evan will get comfortable up north and start falling behind on his debts. That's not a good think in prison to do. I found out a lot of shit Evan has done before the 30 robbery's he committed and was lucky to only get charged for ten. Evan I wish you luck, but you deserve at least 5.
Evan girl-not guy-GIRL

Wantagh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#290
Dec 25, 2011
 
Swindlers wrote:
Jail for a very l;ong time where he belongs, ows allot of $$$ so he's better off inside bars.
owes nothing,,,,,,,,haha
Evan girl-not guy-GIRL

Wantagh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#291
Dec 25, 2011
 
Swindlers wrote:
Jail for a very l;ong time where he belongs, ows allot of $$$ so he's better off inside bars.
nobody know any of the facts.......shut the f--k up if you dont know the facts :-) xoxoxo
by the way ---guess whos paying for his masters.....hahahah YOU!
LIP PRESSMAN

Williston Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#292
Dec 26, 2011
 
Judge Peck capped his sentence at 9 years. That means he cant get more than 9 years. He will get a VFO, which if you don't know what it means google it. Also the VFO won't help him in NYS corrections. My question to this blog is what did he get? He stole my Grandmas ring. I forgive him, but being an addict is not and excuse. He could suck dick for drugs not brake into houses. A lot of people on this blog is no better then him for the shit they write. I hope the cancer rumors about his mom is not true. Evan can get a masters degree. However, what is he going to do with it. Evan good luck. Try and find your calling.
Evan girl-not guy-GIRL

Wantagh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#293
Dec 28, 2011
 
LIP PRESSMAN wrote:
Judge Peck capped his sentence at 9 years. That means he cant get more than 9 years. He will get a VFO, which if you don't know what it means google it. Also the VFO won't help him in NYS corrections. My question to this blog is what did he get? He stole my Grandmas ring. I forgive him, but being an addict is not and excuse. He could suck dick for drugs not brake into houses. A lot of people on this blog is no better then him for the shit they write. I hope the cancer rumors about his mom is not true. Evan can get a masters degree. However, what is he going to do with it. Evan good luck. Try and find your calling.
a ged certifiate for you is in order! hope you get it :-)
Justice

Wantagh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295
Jan 4, 2012
 
Evan girl-not guy-GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
a ged certifiate for you is in order! hope you get it :-)
AMAZING how you can try to stick up for a CONVICTED FELON! Get a life, you trashy LOSER! Should Evan be given the Noble Prize for his crimes? Really?! His supporters on here make all normal people sick! Do Evan, and yourselves a favor and STFU! Every comment supporting him reveals how white trash you all are! Let him earn a Masters, from a bs college. Convicted felons rarely get real jobs. Maybe he can earn a Masters in flipping burgers! Just stop sticking up for this guy. While you're one it, why not stick up for the skell that robbed the pharmacy in Seaford and resulted in the death of an ATF agent? IDIOTS!!!!!! That is how stupid you all sound!
Justice

Wantagh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#296
Jan 4, 2012
 
*on it

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#297
Jan 5, 2012
 
LIP PRESSMAN wrote:
Judge Peck capped his sentence at 9 years. That means he cant get more than 9 years. He will get a VFO, which if you don't know what it means google it. Also the VFO won't help him in NYS corrections. My question to this blog is what did he get? He stole my Grandmas ring. I forgive him, but being an addict is not and excuse. He could suck dick for drugs not brake into houses. A lot of people on this blog is no better then him for the shit they write. I hope the cancer rumors about his mom is not true. Evan can get a masters degree. However, what is he going to do with it. Evan good luck. Try and find your calling.
Not for nothing. It is just that I am tired of people committing crimes, like stealing things that don't belong to you. Breaking into people's homes. There is always an excuse why it happen. It is always the parents, or it was somebody in school when they were kid. I'm sorry, they should throw the book at him and let him rot in jail. Some folks say that the reason was his mom was sick. All he did was dishonor the family name.
Ummmmmm

Jamaica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#298
Jan 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Don't worry, Evan is not getting his masters at our expence. If he was only sentenced on 12-24 he is only making his way upstate into the NYS prison system right about now. Nassau County jail does not have any educational opportunities in place and Even would have had to wait another couple of years before he could have applied or been accepted into any college course in upstate prison had this program not been slashed to ribbons by budget cuts.
Enjoy the bus ride up to Attica Evan Girl and enjoy your visits, the rest of us will rest just a bit easier knowing another criminal is behind bars.
ummmmmmmmmmmmm 2 u

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#299
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

you have no idea.....masters it is!
Ummmmmmm

Jamaica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#300
Jan 9, 2012
 
Ummmm, yes I do. I work for the NYS Dept of Corrections. Prison ain't offering the amenities it used to.
li babe

Wantagh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#302
Jan 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ummmmmmm wrote:
Ummmm, yes I do. I work for the NYS Dept of Corrections. Prison ain't offering the amenities it used to.
whatever you say!!!!!!!!!! hahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Bellmore News Video

•••
•••

Bellmore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellmore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bellmore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bellmore
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••