Eating Fecal contaiminated Winter crops from outside the U.S.

Posted in the Bellingham Forum

jeffry helms

Emeryville, CA

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Alot of our winter time veggies and fruits are grown out side the U.S. where sewer treatment plants are few and far ibetween. Alot the crops are water with contaminated water and will cause zoonotic infections like respiratory illness , asthma ,allergies, influenza etc.,(flu's and cold can be transfered from one person to another).

Another source of fecal contamination is the cat doo in the garden , gardens make a great cat box and cat dog doo under trees or watering garden with contaminated water(people throwing doo in water etc.) can also contaminate your garden. Rat contamination is common after rodents eat dog food then potty in garden.

Best thing is to only eat U.S. grown fruits and veggies -- avoid banana's and juice from outside sources-- also avoid crops grown in drought areas of the U.S., those can be watered with contaminated water also.

Cure: the cure is one tablespoon of clove powder in a bowl of hot cereal while the cereal is cooking. Its spicy hot but worth it, I spat out a grapefruit sized flem the first time I used the clove powder- it will push out all the zoonotic bacterial infection so stay by a bathroom. DON'T EAT FRUITS OR VEGGIES GROWN OUTSIDE THE U.S.!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USCG-approved Captain's License Training (OUPV ... Dec 9 flagshiptacoma 1
cult reportedly in Sedro-Wooley (Jun '10) Dec 8 Jeff Sjolander 71
Covington seeks funding for LED lights Dec 7 LEDLighting 2
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) Dec 3 Ratloder 2,169
Faith R Bult DDS Nov 26 Anonymous 1
here is the deal with op's Nov '14 Diane 1
Review: Flipside Performance (May '13) Nov '14 Rex Dejong 8

Bellingham News Video

Bellingham Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bellingham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bellingham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bellingham

Personal Finance