UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'e...

UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians

There are 2166 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Mar 21, 2014, titled UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

He spoke against a backdrop of deadlocked peace talks and accelerating Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem which Palestinians say is dimming their hope of establishing a viable state on contiguous territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#1921 Aug 20, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your view, proof about Israel being as bad or worse than Hamas is based on the opinion of a random supporter of Israel on an insignificant forum on the internet?
No wonder you post so much crap.
Proof? Yes.

That random supporter of Israel is someone the Israeli government will draft into national service by law, be given a gun and told to go point it some palestinians despite the fact he holds those views.

They'd put a terrorist in uniform and try to pretend he was a soldier.

That's worse than just creating a terrorist. They set up a system where you can be a terrorist with near impunity. Then you can go back and live in your nice first world apartment.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#1922 Aug 20, 2014
JUMPING THROUGH HASBARA'S HOOPS?
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you post more than one lie at a time.
STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO POST A LINK TO HAMAS NEW CHARTER AS THEIR CHARTER STILL STATES THAT Israel will exist until Islam destroys it. Maybe for you this is not being clear.
http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/www.thejerusa... first paragraph.
As usual you post your false quotes even about someone who never existed Heilbrun.
Show me any evidence in the history of the country where this person existed????
SHOW ME A LINK TO WHAT SHAKED SAID IN HEBREW NOT A FALSE TRANSLATION.
Or are you unable to actually read Hebrew so there is no way you can know what she said?
If Israel targeted civilians than 10,000 would have died not under 1000 last time i saw the figures.
I don't work for Hasbara Trolls especially ones whose blatant lies are so outrageous as to include "....Israel doesn't use phosphorus..."

AND

My existing documentation is satisfactory enough for all but paid, full time State supported & lying Hasbara Trolls whose job" is to deny anything & everything proving israel's well documented Genocidal agenda.

Unlike you, I am not a paid, full time, State supported Troll while your "job" is to deny, lie & vilify anything hindering Israel's proven Genocidal Agenda aka Plan Dalet

“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal... .

I've already supported my assertions with credible documentation satisfying all but whiny Hasbara Trolls supporting Israel's proven .

No matter what Link, source or documentation I provide, your job is to call it flawed so why should I waste additional time attempting to appease the spurious demands of Hasbara Trolls for Genocide.

I'm under not obligation to waste time finding additional documentation in an attempt to placate a handful of implacable Hasbara Trolls

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed
against the boulders and walls." -- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak
Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

"We will carry out a greater holocaust against the Palestinians," Matan Vilnai, Deputy israeli Defense Minister
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/...

“..... most Palestinians “were born to die—we just have to help them.”CONTINUED
Amiram Levin, former head of the Israeli army’s northern command :

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as
slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General
Shlomo Lahat as mayor of Tel Aviv, 1983.

"What happened in the Dahiya quarter of Beirut in 2006 will happen in every village from which Israel is fired on.[…] We will apply disproportionate force on it and cause great damage and destruction there. From our standpoint, these are not civilian villages, they are military bases." Maj. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot

Re: Palestinian Mothers "They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists.”
Ayelet Shaked Israeli MK
http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/ayelet-s...

You've got to be kidding about the "Hebrew Translation!

there are no Hebrew letters on my keyboard & this is an English speaking Forum

Do you want Plan Dalet in Hebrew too
Gray

Richmond, VA

#1924 Aug 20, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
General Assembly Ignored Sudan, But Condemned Israel 22 Times

SAME HASBARA SCRIPT

The Sudan hasn't received $Trillions in Aid from the Western powers in Military aid & "Pity Money"

AND

The Sudanese do not have a clearly articulated Extermination & Expulsion Plan

“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...

EXCERPT “On that day in 1948, two months before Israel’s unilateral declaration of independence in defiance of the will of the organized international community as it then was at the UN, Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.”CONTINUED
Plan Dalet called for:]

“Mounting operations against enemy population centres located inside or near our defensive system in order to prevent them from being used as bases by an active armed force. These operations can be divided into the following categories:

“Destruction of villages – setting fire to, blowing up, and planting mines in the debris" .”CONTINUED
druid

Oxford, UK

#1925 Aug 20, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't work for Hasbara Trolls especially ones whose blatant lies are so outrageous as to include "....Israel doesn't use phosphorus..."
AND
My existing documentation is satisfactory enough for all but paid, full time State supported & lying Hasbara Trolls whose job" is to deny anything & everything proving israel's well documented Genocidal agenda.
Unlike you, I am not a paid, full time, State supported Troll while your "job" is to deny, lie & vilify anything hindering Israel's proven Genocidal Agenda aka Plan Dalet
I've already supported my assertions with credible documentation satisfying all but whiny Hasbara Trolls supporting Israel's proven .
No matter what Link, source or documentation I provide, your job is to call it flawed so why should I waste additional time attempting to appease the spurious demands of Hasbara Trolls for Genocide.
I'm under not obligation to waste time finding additional documentation in an attempt to placate a handful of implacable Hasbara Trolls
against the boulders and walls." -- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak
"We will carry out a greater holocaust against the Palestinians," Matan Vilnai, Deputy israeli Defense Minister
"What happened in the Dahiya quarter of Beirut in 2006 will happen in every village from which Israel is fired on.[…] We will apply disproportionate force on it and cause great damage and destruction there. From our standpoint, these are not civilian villages, they are military bases." Maj. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot
 Re: Palestinian Mothers "They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists.”
Ayelet Shaked Israeli MK
Have you not realised yet Gray?
Everyone here that isn't an Israeli supporter is either a Jew Hater, anti semitic or simply intellectually challegend to the point of being an idiotic retard according to Zioni the 'atheist'
Israeli's are innocent of everything that has been levelled at them and are clearly whiter than white. The media is bias against them and virtually everything that is reported in a negative way is a lie.
It's quite simple really, we are all wrong and that tiny country has never done a thing wrong and can actually be blamed for nothing.
(for those Israelis who don't recognise it the above statement is 'Sarcasm')
Gray

Richmond, VA

#1926 Aug 20, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof? Yes.
That random supporter of Israel is someone the Israeli government will draft into national service by law, be given a gun and told to go point it some palestinians despite the fact he holds those views.
That's worse than just creating a terrorist. They set up a system where you can be a terrorist with near impunity. Then you can go back and live in your nice first world apartment.
Especially Israel's illegal Settlements should be considered as legitimate targets as when Hamas Fighters go home, they're "Legitimate Targets" according to the Zionist State. The trespassing "Settlements" are heavily armed camps of deadly Zionist fanatics & IDF members

When IDF Terrorists go home, they, too should be legitimate targets

If Hamas members are eligible for execution 24 a day, so should IDF members be eligible for execution 24 a day.

That's only one example of the one sided double standard

Another pearl:

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the
right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial." -- Israeli Prime
Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online, Palestine
Monday 31 October 2005

“ISRAEL USING GAZA AS ‘TESTING FIELD’ FOR WEAPONS”
http://alethonews.wordpress.com/tag/israel/pa...

“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e...

EXCERPT “It is called Spot and Shoot. Operators sit in front of a TV monitor from which they can control the action with a PlayStation-style joystick. The aim: to kill.

Spot and Shoot, as it is called by the Israeli military, may look like a video game but the figures on the screen are real people - Palestinians in Gaza - who can be killed with the press of a button on the joystick.

“Jewish Group Decries Israel's Remote-Controlled Bulldozers”
http://corpwatch.org/article.php...
EXCERPT “Jewish Voice for Peace, the group which initiated the campaign to stop Caterpillar from selling bulldozers to the Israeli army for use in the destruction of Palestinian homes, reacted with "grave concern" to reports that Israel has developed a remote control version of the US manufactured Caterpillar D-9 bulldozer."CONTINUED

Israel's most recent "Wonder Weapon" was stolen by America's Zionist "Fifth Column" from the US to be "tried out" on innocent Gazans:

“Israel Unleashes Death Ray on Gaza”
“Defunct Boeing Laser Project “Mysteriously Reappears”

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/08/...

EXCERPTS “America’s defunct COIL laser program finds a new home

Reports, including photographic evidence reveal that Israel is using an energy weapon to attack targets in Gaza.  The destructive beam, thought to be a high energy laser, is emitted from a plane identified as a Boeing KC707 “Re’em,” originally configured for Electronic Warfare.

Those observing the attacks cite a beam from a 4 engine jet hitting a target which immediately turns “white hot.”  After these attacks, the target area is then hit with either bombs or artillery to destroy evidence of the use of an American designed and built energy weapon illegally given to Israel.

With today’s bombing of a UN refugee facility in Gaza, with the use of chemical and now energy weapons, with Israel’s planned sale of nuclear warheads to Ukraine, there is little more that could be done to establish Israel, not only as a rogue state, but as a “clear and present danger” to not only regional but global security as well" CONTINUED

And blatant Genocide goes on and on......

Thanks
Zioni

Israel

#1927 Aug 20, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof? Yes.
No wonder you think as you do.
So you generalize? One random person sums up 8,000,000?
You have no idea if he would be drafted, 50% of Israelis don't do full service and the majority are not fighters.

It is a known fact in Israel that the easiest way to get out of the army is to tell them that you will kill anyone. I have friends who did this and were not enlisted.

Even your assumptions are prejudice.

Most Israeli are living in bank minus and there are plenty of millionaires in Gaza and many more in West Bank.

Maybe ask your leaders why they steal $Billions from the people?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#1928 Aug 20, 2014
GUILTY AS CHARGED
druid wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone here that isn't an Israeli supporter is either a Jew Hater, anti semitic or simply intellectually challegend to the point of being an idiotic retard according to Zioni the 'atheist'
Israeli's are innocent of everything that has been levelled at them and are clearly whiter than white. The media is bias against them and virtually everything that is reported in a negative way is a lie.
It's quite simple really, we are all wrong and that tiny country has never done a thing wrong and can actually be blamed for nothing.
It sounds like you've been at this for quite a while.

You know when you've debunked a Hasbarat when he howls "anti Semite"

Dealing with Hasbarats reminds me of two childhood sayings:

1) "Everybody's out of step but Johnny"

And the especially puerile:

2) "I'm rubber & you're glue.......what you say bounces from me and sticks on you"

Maybe, I'll convert just to become a "self Hating Jew" too

I never thought that opposing Genocide could be so immoral

Many thanks
Zioni

Israel

#1929 Aug 20, 2014
ThatOneBand wrote:
<quoted text>
i have friends who say this same thing. generosity, kindness...
I have said the same thing. This is Middle Eastern Culture. Treat your guests with the utmost respect. Doesn't mean they won't stab you in the back on the way out. I was treated like a king once in a Palestinian village. Now someone would probably kill me if I entered the same village.

Try traveling as a Jew and see what happens. If you are even allowed in the countries in question.

Mein Kampf is one of the best sellers in the Arab/Muslim world.
druid

Oxford, UK

#1930 Aug 20, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you think as you do.
So you generalize? One random person sums up 8,000,000?
You have no idea if he would be drafted, 50% of Israelis don't do full service and the majority are not fighters.
It is a known fact in Israel that the easiest way to get out of the army is to tell them that you will kill anyone. I have friends who did this and were not enlisted.
Even your assumptions are prejudice.
Most Israeli are living in bank minus and there are plenty of millionaires in Gaza and many more in West Bank.
Maybe ask your leaders why they steal $Billions from the people?
Your point about donations being syphoned off by corrupt members of Hamas is a valid one, and surely one that needs addressing.
But your point about how to avoid military service is not. If its so easy for an Israeli to avoid service by pretending to be a homicidal hater then by definition it is just as easy for said homicidal hater to pretend he isn't one in order to serve his country and 'do his duty'
druid

Oxford, UK

#1931 Aug 20, 2014
As already stated on here, there are millions of Europeans either in bank minus or so poor they can't even open an account!
Zioni

Israel

#1932 Aug 20, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
AND
No matter what Link, source or documentation I provide, your job is to call it flawed so why should I waste additional time attempting to appease the spurious demands of Hasbara Trolls for Genocide.....
Ayelet Shaked Israeli MK
Yes you are clearly paid by the other side.
You have never given a link to Hamas charter. The best you could do was a newspaper article making a claim.

Even Fatah admit to never ratifying their charter. Hamas calls to kill Jews are found throughout their society. Their own charter still mentions it and you know this that is why you refuse to give a link.

You are a full time Jew hater who spreads lies about us based on your more often than not Neo-Nazi websites. You are one of the worst on this forum.

SHOW ME ANY POST EVER WHERE I SAID ISRAEL DIDN'T USE PHOSPHORUS?

Its amazing how much you have to lie in a debate to deflect from your insanity.

There are plenty of viable sources but you refuse to give any in this case.
You are known to deny, deny, deny.

The whole controversy on Ayelet Shaked started with the Daily Beast and they themselves have corrected the article and stated that she never said these things. Besides the fact that the translation is wrong and it was written by journalist Uri Elitzur 12 year ago not Shaked.

SO BASICALLY YOUR "SOURCE" LIED ABOUT THE FACT THAT SHE NEVER SAID THESE THINGS BUT SOMEONE ELSE DID 12 YEARS AGO and THE ARTICLE WAS MISTRANSLATED (Which is why i ask for the original source).

So as is often with you the original source of the claim has backtracked and admitted that she never said these things.

When have I asked for anything in Hebrew before?
There are plenty of mis-translations but if its pro-Israel you will never accept a fact.
Zioni

Israel

#1933 Aug 20, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sudan hasn't received $Trillions in Aid from the Western powers in Military aid & "Pity Money"
besides the point. We are talking about the UN clear bias against Israel and double standard compared to every other conflict in the world.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1934 Aug 20, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
AND
Ayelet Shaked Israeli MK
Could you give us the date of Plan Dalet please?

Get ready for an hellfire enema
Zioni

Israel

#1935 Aug 20, 2014
druid wrote:
<quoted text>
No not everyone but many.
Gray is one of the longest Jew-haters on this sites history. He is still posting the same crap from 10 years ago and the large majority of his "sources" are from revisionist sites.

Israelis may not be innocent and there may have been war crimes but this is not the policy of the IDF or Israel. If there were war crimes it was individuals who will have to account for their actions.

The media, UN, NGO's are openly bias against Israel and you are being disingenuous by ignoring this reality. When you continuously attack someone with lies they get defensive.

If you really cared about the human lives than you would be focusing on the things that really happened instead of talking crap.

STILL WAITING FOR ANY EVIDENCE OF THE GREEN LINE BEING A LEGAL BORDER.

It is hard to talk to people on a daily basis here who have no idea what the reality is here on the ground. You base your opinion on random internet articles, reports but seem so sure you are correct. Again arrogance and ignorance.

If this is the case give me a legal basis for the green line and this whole occupied territory crap. If not stop making false claims.

I have never claimed Israel has done nothing wrong but most of what Israel is attacked for here is at the least unfair and at the most just pure lies.
http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.il/2014/07/wh...

Reporters on multiple continents have admitted that they couldn't speak the truth from Gaza. They admit this themselves but you are still in denial. The Journalist Association also filed a complaint to the same ends. They admit to being scared for their lives if being caught filming or speaking badly about Hamas. So basically the MSM was Hamas mouth-piece to the world.

Just looking at UN history towards Israel compared to any other country it is clear that there is a disturbing focus on this one small country. The HRC was shut down by the UN head for this. They restarted and first thing added an agenda item specifically for Israel.
They ignore atrocities worldwide with each tyranny protecting another.
Even Shwebas said in an interview that the UN GA is bias against Israel.
He also said in the Russel Tribunal that they must circumvent International law to take Netanyahu to criminal court. This is the "objective" person leading the HRC farce on Gaza.

Yes most people here can't even post a basic background to the conflict. Their main source of information is random hate sites or newspaper articles. No surprise that people talk a lot of BS here.

You are clearly not objective either, at least I am open about it.
Zioni

Israel

#1936 Aug 20, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially Israel's illegal Settlements should be considered as legitimate targets as when Hamas Fighters go home, they're "Legitimate Targets" according to the Zionist State. The trespassing "Settlements" are heavily armed camps of deadly Zionist fanatics & IDF members
"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the
right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial." -- Israeli Prime
Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online, Palestine
Monday 31 October 2005
Thanks
So you justify targeting Jewish civilians based on what exactly? That Hamas terrorists are a viable target everywhere? You know they call to kill Jews on a regular basis and you claim you are not a Jew-hater? Do you have any legal basis to claim that terrorists are suddenly innocent when they go home?

Still waiting for any legal basis for the green line as a border. This is your only basis for the settlements being illegal. Maybe that is why you refuse to answer this question.

Many "settlements" have no weapons so more lies from you while you call for a massacre of civilians. What a moral peaceful person you are.

If you only spoke of IDF soldiers that makes more sense but civilians?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/124137...
look up the word context again as Sharon was talking about a specific situation and investigation where this report was accepted based on other factors. The Palestinians as usual didn't follow through with anything they agreed. This was Arafat.
Zioni

Israel

#1937 Aug 20, 2014
druid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point about donations being syphoned off by corrupt members of Hamas is a valid one, and surely one that needs addressing.
But your point about how to avoid military service is not. If its so easy for an Israeli to avoid service by pretending to be a homicidal hater then by definition it is just as easy for said homicidal hater to pretend he isn't one in order to serve his country and 'do his duty'
Hamas? I was mostly speaking of Fatah corruption and theft from their own people as they are the ones who receive the global $B in aid.

Basically your taxes go to pay terrorists sitting in jail, hate education against Jews, education which encourages martydom, education which teaches that Israel won't continue to be.
Your own country funded and trained many of those who carried out terror attacks against Israel and they also pay their wages.
Your country funds a number of NGO"s which call for the destruction of Israel ,boycott of Israel......

Yes you are correct but making assumptions again that firstly Uzi would actually do that and second that more than a handful feel the way he does. I don't know him personally but he could just be saying things for a reaction.

Don't you think you judging all Israelis based on one person online is just a bit prejudice? Do you generalize often?

You could say this about any army in the world.
Do you believe that it is possible to fight a war without "war crimes" according to your definition? If so can you name any war in the history of the world where no war crimes were committed?

Location hidden

#1938 Aug 20, 2014
Hamas started the war....

Hamas official admits group abducted teens

http://www.timesofisrael.com/day-44-rockets-t...

Location hidden

#1939 Aug 20, 2014
Proof Hamas lies about the age of dead terrorists....

Terrorist Listed as 13-Year-Old Civilian by ‘Human Rights’ Orgs

The Hamas Interior Ministry reported (Al Jazeera link) that 13-year-old Ibrahim Jamal Kamal Naser was killed on July 19.

The Palestinian Center for Human Rights reported on July 19:

At approximately 01:55, Israeli drones fired two missiles at a number of Palestinian civilians who were sitting near their houses in Khan Yunis refugee camp. As a result, nine civilians, including three children, were killed: Yahia and Mohammed Bassam al-Sir, 20 and 17 respectively; Mohammed Mustafa Darwish Slahiya, 32; Mohammed, Mustafa and Wassim Rida Mustafa Salhiya, 22, 21 and 15 respectively; Ibrahim Jamal Kamal Nasser, 13; Mohammed ‘Awadh Fares Nasser, 25; and Rushdi Khaled Fares Nasser, 25.

The Al Mezan Center for Human Rights likewise reported that 13-year-old Ibrahim Nasser was killed on that day.

Here is the shahid poster of “13-year-old” Ibrahim Nasser, killed on that same day in that same place, by the Abu Rish Battalions of the Al Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades:

Shahid poster of "13-year old" Ibrahim Nasser. Photo: Elders of Ziyon.

Does he look 13 to you? check out the photo here...http://www.algemeiner.c om/2014/08/20/terrorist-listed -as-13-year-old-civilian-by-hu man-rights-orgs-update/

Location hidden

#1940 Aug 20, 2014
The US is anti Semitic
The world is anti Semitic
The UN is Anti Semitic
Humanity is Anti Semitic
They all want the chosen to be exposed to the evils Judaism brought humanity since that evil haShem got them tribes lost for 40 desert years..
What an evil sick tanakh product to do to make all like the chosen?

Location hidden

#1941 Aug 20, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Proof Hamas lies about the age of dead terrorists....
Terrorist Listed as 13-Year-Old Civilian by ‘Human Rights’ Orgs
The Hamas Interior Ministry reported (Al Jazeera link) that 13-year-old Ibrahim Jamal Kamal Naser was killed on July 19.
The Palestinian Center for Human Rights reported on July 19:
At approximately 01:55, Israeli drones fired two missiles at a number of Palestinian civilians who were sitting near their houses in Khan Yunis refugee camp. As a result, nine civilians, including three children, were killed: Yahia and Mohammed Bassam al-Sir, 20 and 17 respectively; Mohammed Mustafa Darwish Slahiya, 32; Mohammed, Mustafa and Wassim Rida Mustafa Salhiya, 22, 21 and 15 respectively; Ibrahim Jamal Kamal Nasser, 13; Mohammed ‘Awadh Fares Nasser, 25; and Rushdi Khaled Fares Nasser, 25.
The Al Mezan Center for Human Rights likewise reported that 13-year-old Ibrahim Nasser was killed on that day.
Here is the shahid poster of “13-year-old” Ibrahim Nasser, killed on that same day in that same place, by the Abu Rish Battalions of the Al Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades:
Shahid poster of "13-year old" Ibrahim Nasser. Photo: Elders of Ziyon.
Does he look 13 to you? check out the photo here...http://www.algemeiner.c om/2014/08/20/terrorist-listed -as-13-year-old-civilian-by-hu man-rights-orgs-update/
You better ask those who handed you the hasbara script when they delivered it with your Shabbat leaflet. You are a smart baboon who follow orders blindly without taking it upon you to see who is handing you the banana
Bad Hebrew pet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lesbian couple sues airline, claiming discrimin... Oct 23 Chevyman 2
News Ferndale officials never saw water problems coming (Jan '13) Sep '17 Icobod 3
News UFO Sighting Reports (Sep '10) Sep '17 Adam7875 18
News Washington planning for pot-shop license lotteries (Apr '14) Aug '17 Icobod 2
POOR Water quality and high costs in Ferndale Aug '17 Icobod 1
News Ferndale council again considers asking voters ... (May '13) Aug '17 Icobod 4
News Have at least $1.2 million? Thata s a start tow... Jul '17 BenFranklin99 1

Bellingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellingham Mortgages