Accused Bellingham rapist accidentall...

Accused Bellingham rapist accidentally released

There are 2 comments on the Daily News Transcript story from Jan 2, 2007, titled Accused Bellingham rapist accidentally released. In it, Daily News Transcript reports that:

A Bellingham man accused of raping and molesting a Walpole girl was arrested for a second time yesterday after being released by accident when he posted only a part of his bail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily News Transcript.

Watertown, MA

#1 Jan 10, 2007
The Bellingham man, known as Mark Smith. that was realeased from the house of corrections on was a very big mistake from the jail, and also the bailbondsman I hope there is a full investigation to how this could have happened. to be honest i believe mark smith should have been held without bail due to the serious allegations that were made against him. no mother should have to go through such a horriable thing like that and most certainly no three children should have had to go through that.

Sundown, TX

#3 Apr 20, 2017
Is this guy out yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Jordan Brewer Feb '18 Mojacks7499 2
News Doherty family of Franklin a heartbrokena over ... (May '17) Dec '17 StephenJP 4
News Man charged with receiving stolen front loader (Oct '12) Dec '17 Skank Sinatra 2
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Butch Cassidy 13
Dean Dash 5k (Feb '17) Feb '17 Dean College 1
Haunted Halloween trail (Sep '16) Sep '16 Sam 1
clete elliott (May '15) Dec '15 TheTruth 5

Bellingham Jobs

Personal Finance

Bellingham Mortgages