Body struck on Route 295 after 2 ejec...

Body struck on Route 295 after 2 ejected in crash

There are 6 comments on the Providence Journal story from Aug 3, 2007, titled Body struck on Route 295 after 2 ejected in crash. In it, Providence Journal reports that:

Two Massachusetts men were killed early yesterday morning when the pickup truck they were in swerved off Route 295 and slammed into a rock wall, the police said. via Providence Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Providence Journal.

jimmy joyce

Hamburg, NY

#1 Aug 4, 2007
that was my cusion dan rip man i love u
Mike OMelia

Huntsville, AL

#2 Aug 5, 2007
same here, such sad news.
ann burchill

Chicopee, MA

#3 Aug 5, 2007
so sorry for their families :(
Donna

Fall River, MA

#4 Aug 5, 2007
Brian,
Our hearts go out to you & your family. My God be with you in this time of need.

Donna & Nuno
Bob

Attleboro, MA

#5 Aug 23, 2007
I knew Dan he worked with me he was a great kid. R I P Dan
Pak31

Bolingbrook, IL

#6 Aug 24, 2007
Just awful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sydney bushard (May '16) Apr 22 Lol 2
Review: SPG Home Services Inc. Mar '18 Kevin 1
Looking for Jordan Brewer (Nov '17) Feb '18 Mojacks7499 2
News Doherty family of Franklin a heartbrokena over ... (May '17) Dec '17 StephenJP 4
News Man charged with receiving stolen front loader (Oct '12) Dec '17 Skank Sinatra 2
News Accused Bellingham rapist accidentally released (Jan '07) Apr '17 Qwitjabitchen 2
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Butch Cassidy 13

Bellingham Jobs

Personal Finance

Bellingham Mortgages