Fired cop cleared of drunken driving charges; Lawyer for Quincy...

May 11, 2006 Read more: The Patriot Ledger
For the second time in six months, a Quincy police officer fired for allegedly driving drunk while off duty was cleared of criminal charges and will now fight to get his job back. Read more
no name

Portsmouth, NH

#1 May 13, 2006
Another example of "the system" protecting "their own" -- lack of
evidence - WHAT?????????? The role of Clerk Magistrates appears to be more of a "who you know" evaluator than offering fairness to all - no matter what court, especially when cops lie under oath and admit to it .... hmmm...and the Clerk Magistrate allows the case to proceed?????????? I wonder if the "average joe" would be cleared after 1 never mind 2 incidents of alleged drunk driving????????? I doubt it ......disgusting!
eddie

Warren, MA

#2 May 13, 2006
no name wrote:
Another example of "the system" protecting "their own" -- lack of
evidence - WHAT?????????? The role of Clerk Magistrates appears to be more of a "who you know" evaluator than offering fairness to all - no matter what court, especially when cops lie under oath and admit to it .... hmmm...and the Clerk Magistrate allows the case to proceed?????????? I wonder if the "average joe" would be cleared after 1 never mind 2 incidents of alleged drunk driving????????? I doubt it ......disgusting!
first i hear of this.thanks for the post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi! My Name Is Uncle Sam, and I'm An Alcoholic Mar 15 Bruce Deile 1
Catfished by guy from Wrentham Matt Birmingham ... Mar 11 nnn111 2
Was Russel Wilson bought off tonight ? Feb '15 bob 1
News Courthouse Records Jan '15 healh 1
Podcast Dec '14 TheWorldUncensore... 1
News Marlborough police log, Dec. 19 edition Dec '14 Hello 1
Store owner shuts doors owing thousands to cons... (Feb '09) Dec '14 BobS 23
More from around the web

Bellingham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE