3 arrested over towing

Full story: Long Beach Press-Telegram

Three people were arrested after Long Beach Police detectives witnessed illegal auto towing at a Long Beach shopping center on Thursday morning, authorities said.
Comments
141 - 148 of 148 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
again

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

LBPD Are Dumbasses wrote:
charges dismissed guys!
new charges filed again 8/09
kathy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

I think its funny unless you have worked for Mike or Curtis you dont knw anything. And for the one calling tow truck drivers lose wat are you a repo man is no better in the end you all do the same job... Im married to a tow truck driver and I also dispatch for a company so knw what you are talking about before you run ur mouth and look stupid and NO I dont work for Mr.Cs nor does my husband.
kathy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Either you worked for them or you knw them very well because yes they do hire retired cops just the dirty one that is so they will keep there business going that way!!!!!!
xtowman wrote:
Here's the deal. If you all really think this is a random act, think again for it happens daily. The difference is this time they got caught. You see, while Curtis really ownes Mr.c's Mike runs it for him. That guy has been a theif since birth, not to mention he's burned everyone that was ever close to him unless they had more power or money than him (Curtis, Cops). Once Mike showed Curtis how to be crooked and prooved to him it was profitable Curtis promoted him from mechanic to general manager. WHAT? Yep, thats what he did. It gets better, they hire ex-cops to help them run their business's for them. I do feel bad for the drivers because their only doing what their told to do. Mike is going to try and throw money at this one too but the damage is done. Good Luck :)
Ho Lee Schitt

Lambertville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

It would be real justice if all predatory towers and spotters went to jail and got raped every day they were there!
The Truth

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

jakinupfoos wrote:
mr cs devil is mark mathis the homo car theif with a felony record.for stealing cars and hes still there whats mike thinking ....or is he ??
Mike's thinking like the criminal crack head that he is. He has business that employees criminal trash like himself. He will be taken down because he is just a stupid crack head who couldn't even complete high school
the real deal

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

You all sound like a bunch of gossiping old hens on a hate driven witch hunt.Sounds like your miserable with your boring lives and only wish yours were as good as mike or curtis .
Unsafe drivers

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Emergency road side drivers are awesome!

Private tow company drivers? utter scumbags.

Here's video of Mr. C's drivers in action letting people ride on the side of the truck. Also They were observed using their cell phones to take photos and videos while driving.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Join the boycott of Businesses that use MR. C at https://www.facebook.com/MrCtowing

email your photos, contact of businesses, and experiences to boycottmrc@gmail.com
mAC

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Wow, so much space to say so little. Tow truck driver's with city contracts go through these cars and steal CDs, change and anything not tied down. Not saying all do this, but the three times in over 39 years of driving, that happened. Should've learned, however I am a trusting person. TT drivers have families yes, but get real - some of them STEAL. You can't prove it and they know it.
Get real, get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Bellflower News Video

•••
Bellflower Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bellflower Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••