Sam Malone

Rutherfordton, NC

#1 Jun 15, 2011
Northwest Spine Clinic has a team of excellent Bellevue Chiropractors utilizing non-invasive back pain treatment such as spinal decompression, chiropractic services, cold laser therapy and more. These spine doctors are able to relieve neck and back pain for a wide selection of common spine conditions; ranging from herniated discs to spinal arthritis.

Northwest Spine Clinic of Bellevue is the ideal place for neck and back pain treatments. This back pain center specializes in alternative, non-invasive back pain treatments including:

Chiropractic Care
Spinal Decompression
Cold Laser Therapy
And More...

These Bellevue Chiropractors treat a variety of common spine conditions everyday with a successful rate of relieving neck and back pain.
Read more information about this Bellevue spine clinic at: http://www.northwestspineclinic.com/clinic-lo...
Jessica

Rutherfordton, NC

#2 Jun 16, 2011
Thanks for sharing! I just moved to the Seattle/Bellevue area and was starting my search for a good local chiropractor. Maybe I'll check these guys out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellevue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Lake Sammanish Music Emporium (Oct '12) Apr 11 Musikologist 15
Grocery being stolen in Costco food court Mar '15 Fay 1
Debate: Obama-Economy - Redmond, WA (Feb '12) Mar '15 Go Blue Forever 4
News Officers investigate residential burglaries | P... Mar '15 test 1
News Tanya Rider's long, winding road to health and ... (Mar '11) Feb '15 bitcoin5 19
need a mailman 3usd per lb. seattle Feb '15 bitcoin5 1
bring my mail to me ill pay cash. Feb '15 bitcoin5 1
More from around the web

Bellevue People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]