Black Minister Blames NOM, Racism For Marriage Equality In WA

Nov 19, 2012 Full story: www.queerty.com 8

We've heard the GOP come up with all kinds of excuses as to why Mitt Romney lost the election.

Full Story

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Pastor Hutcherson is just another religious nutjob. His lunatic biblical ranting in front of the House & Senate committees was instrumental in getting marriage equality passed in the first place.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2 Nov 19, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Pastor Hutcherson is just another religious nutjob. His lunatic biblical ranting in front of the House & Senate committees was instrumental in getting marriage equality passed in the first place.
Oh yea.......I remember this idiot from the hearings........those against Marriage Equality lost long before NOM and other outsiders came in to "HELP", but the good Pastor can't see how much he helped get it passed!!!

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#3 Nov 19, 2012
My, my. What a novel approach. NOM is two soft, and besides, they are all white. I got a good yuk from reading his rationale.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#4 Nov 19, 2012
That "to", not "two". Or is it "too"?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Nov 19, 2012
RalphB wrote:
That "to", not "two". Or is it "too"?
"too" has "too" many "o"s.

"two" from old Jut "tuuve"

(helps me keep them sorted)

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#6 Nov 19, 2012
lol what a flucking loser this guy is and he only lives about 30 minutes from me... trust here in washington he's viewed as a flucking nut

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#7 Nov 19, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Of course he is.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Why doesn't he worry about, and do something about, the fact that many young black str8 women can't find a young black str8 husband, because millions of them are locked up in jails and prisons ?

Maybe he should be working to save black youths from a life of crime, and it's consequences.

I remember reading an article in the newspaper awhile ago, which was written by a young, black, female staff writer for the newspaper. She was writing a story about companies who host events where college-educated professional black people can meet the same of the opposite sex for, hopefully will turn out to be marriage.

The writer submitted the necessery paperwork, providing her refernces for education, employment, etc., and a few weeks later she recieved a letter saying that she was approved, and informing her where the next meeting place would be near her.

She went to the meeting at the appointed time and place, which she said was held in a banquet room of a nice hotel.

She then went on to write about her expereince at this meeting, and she lamented the fact that although there were over 40 professional black women there, there were only 3 professional black men in attendence.

There are more black men in U.S. prisons than there are black men in U.S. colleges and universities.

Why isn't his preacher addressing this issue in his own community ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellevue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mercer Island Garage Door Repair Nov 21 Courtney Galler 2
windows 8 sucks! (Dec '12) Nov 19 Microsoft Sucks Now 6
hi Nov 16 simonesimone 1
anyone know people from rockwood tn Nov 11 foolishynlove 1
looking for gay sex (Dec '12) Nov 10 jayy777 36
West Lake Sammanish Music Emporium (Oct '12) Nov 1 Musikologist 14
Any Woman looking for a ANR ABF connection? (Jul '12) Oct 30 isothenow 2

Flood Warning for King County was issued at November 24 at 3:51AM PST

Bellevue News Video

Bellevue Dating
Find my Match

Bellevue People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bellevue News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bellevue

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:29 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:29PM
Is Arizona Still the Best Team in the NFC?
Bleacher Report 7:51 PM
Cardinals Exposed, Finally Show Signs of Weakness
Bleacher Report10:14 PM
49ers Can't Afford Poor Offensive Play Versus Seahawks in Week 13
NBC Sports12:37 AM
Seahawks rebound vs. Cards; Pats improve to 9-2 - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:58 AM
Seattle gets back in division race beating Arizona - NBC Sports