Missing Toddler's Father, Solomon Met...

Missing Toddler's Father, Solomon Metalwala, Gives In-Depth Interview on KIRO Radio

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 22, 2011, titled Missing Toddler's Father, Solomon Metalwala, Gives In-Depth Interview on KIRO Radio. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The father of missing toddler, Sky Metalwala, Solomon Metalwala spoke to hosts Ron & Don of 97.3 KIRO FM radio Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

kare wallace

Port Orchard, WA

#1 Nov 23, 2011
hope you find your son a live
Anonymous

Seattle, WA

#2 Nov 24, 2011
I know the fathers heart must be beaking. May the good Lord help him find his son. As a father myself, I can not image the heart break. Solomon Metalwala is a good honest man. A kind and good person.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 3, 2012
My heart goes out to Solomon. His exwife Julia is a true POS for all that she did, including accusing him of abuse, lying about him, abusing and neglecting the children and not lifting one finger to help find her son.
Julia knows that Sky isn't missing. She knows exactly where she disposed of his body. She needs to be arrested asap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellevue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Woman looking for a ANR ABF connection? (Jul '12) Sat James 5
News Memo to statehouse Democrats: Do no harm Nov 12 Jules 1
News Millions Of Dollars Pour Into Washington State ... Nov 6 Baptist ism by Proxy 1
News In ceremony, King County buries remains of thos... Oct 21 Jules 1
Everything Tree Service in Redmond Oct '17 CariB 2
Looking for depression treatment Aug '17 Will 2
Bellevue, WA. Haunts (Jun '06) Aug '17 Kristine 16

Bellevue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellevue Mortgages