Do you take pride where you live?

Do you take pride where you live?

Posted in the Bellevue Forum

Is this Your Business

Manchester, KY

#1 Jun 26, 2011
Well, I do. And there is an individual who is giving you area a very bad name. I could say the name, but we would rather ignore their insults and rise above them. All topics here are clean, no profanity, no disrespect, and about said topic. You have a person living right where you live searching out a place so far away from them, no one could ever defend their name. In days to come if this person does not stop with these comments about our state, the people in it, and the issues in a negative , hateful, childish fashion of which they have been, ..as a group we have voted to give the name to you. If you are decent people, many of you will help us see this kind of activity done away with. It would be nice to read all topics from my state as positive as yours. Thank you for your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellevue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Lake Sammanish Music Emporium (Oct '12) May 24 Musikologist 17
News KONGOS, Awolnation, More to Headline Summer Cam... May 19 KT LAYTON 1
looking for gay sex (Dec '12) May 16 Fuckmytailhole 49
Review: Honey Nail and Spa May 9 Sophia 1
News Woman suspected in Issaquah armed robbery arres... (Mar '13) Apr '16 Kells 4
A thought! (Feb '12) Feb '16 lady 55
News I-405 tolls aren't providing relief for frustra... Feb '16 bobsmith123 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellevue Mortgages