Woman hit, killed by Metro bus in Bel...

Woman hit, killed by Metro bus in Bellevue

There are 3 comments on the KING-TV Seattle story from Mar 15, 2012, titled Woman hit, killed by Metro bus in Bellevue. In it, KING-TV Seattle reports that:

BELLEVUE, Wash. -- A 48-year-old female is dead Thursday when she was struck by a Metro Transit bus in Bellevue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KING-TV Seattle.

Dawn Biladeau

Everett, WA

#1 Mar 18, 2012
Nancy is my sister... Our family is so grateful to NORCOM 911, Bellevue Police, Bellevue Fire - Aid and Medics, Metro Transit, and all who stopped to help Nancy. A tragic event for our family, no doubt, but know Nancy was completely surrounded by the best response and caring people possible ~ we can't thank you enough, and are forever grateful ~

Dawn

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2012
Oh my condolences to the family sue the hell out of metro they hit me had the city write up an unclear report n didn't pay me a dime. Suck em drie.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 18, 2012
funsea wrote:
Oh my condolences to the family sue the hell out of metro they hit me had the city write up an unclear report n didn't pay me a dime. Suck em drie.
Its a show cause now they look real bad and want to min. expenses another one of the counties mess up they trying to smile and make it go away sharks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellevue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Woman looking for a ANR ABF connection? (Jul '12) Oct 14 lusciousbreasts43 4
Everything Tree Service in Redmond Oct 3 CariB 2
Looking for depression treatment Aug '17 Will 2
Bellevue, WA. Haunts (Jun '06) Aug '17 Kristine 16
Yarrow Point Music Thread (Oct '15) Jul '17 Musikologist 4
Indian people took over Sammamish and Redmond (Jun '15) Jul '17 FuckIndians 6
News Microsoft issues more security patches for oldera Jun '17 Cameon233 2

Bellevue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellevue Mortgages