why don't pedestrians in stowe use t...

why don't pedestrians in stowe use the sidewalk?

Posted in the Bellevue Forum

wonkavella

Mckees Rocks, PA

#1 Apr 4, 2012
i also like when you come very close to them and they look at you like your the idiot
Irritated

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Apr 4, 2012
I ask myself the same question everyday. There are sidewalks everywhere in Stowe & Mckees Rocks, yet some just don't use them. Or I love when they are crossing the street, taking their good old time, when they have the no crossing sign! This is a sore subject for both my husband and me.
the real frank marko

Coraopolis, PA

#3 May 26, 2012
Why dont the people in stowe have jobs? Or use my landscaping skills in their icky town? They need to use their ukraniums more.
Midnite Kisses

Coraopolis, PA

#4 Jun 2, 2012
the real frank marko wrote:
Why dont the people in stowe have jobs? Or use my landscaping skills in their icky town? They need to use their ukraniums more.
Mwwwwwaa
Mike Anthony

Mckees Rocks, PA

#5 Jun 9, 2012
Cause the people in Stowe and the Rox are low-life bums who are on drugs or shootin each other. Run them over and do everyone a favor!!!
Anon

Carnegie, PA

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Mike Anthony wrote:
Cause the people in Stowe and the Rox are low-life bums who are on drugs or shootin each other. Run them over and do everyone a favor!!!
Excuse me Mike, but I so happen to take offense to that. I just so happen to live in Stowe and my neighbors and I are not low life bums. You shouldn't hate on the community as a whole based on a few bad eggs. Pfft, America.

Keeping on topic, Not everywhere has a sidewalk, which is why I'm reduced to having to cross the street a few times to avoid walking on the road. It's idiots that run stop signs, and come speeding around the bends with no common courtesy to obey speed limits that piss me off. I've come close to being hit a few times, even leaving my Mother's house just trying to walk across the street, after of course looking in all directions before walking.

However, there are some idiots that take pride in standing in the middle of the road talking on their cellphones and passing by cars. Which is irritating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellevue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody know what happened at the railroad... Sat ChuckyD 1
Stowe Township Police Department Sep 8 Cop512 2
west view police hanging out in the plaza (Apr '14) Sep 7 i miss the old days 10
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Aug 30 Cowboy 5
Open carry laws (Dec '15) Aug '16 Horse 5
Dough Head Drivers (Sep '15) Aug '16 Benny Jetz 5
News Weird 36 mins ago 12:44 p.m.Mall guard accident... Jul '16 Pat Robertson s F... 7

Bellevue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellevue Mortgages