Irish Named Bar in Bellevue, NE

Irish Named Bar in Bellevue, NE

Posted in the Bellevue Forum

Larry

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2009
There used to be a bar with an Irish name like O'Grady's or something like that. It was there in 1990 when I left Bellvue, Ne after retiring from the air force. Does anyone remember the name or remember going to this bar.
Larry

United States

#2 Apr 8, 2009
I think it was O'Connors now that I think of it. Anybody ever go there? and I don't know why it says St. Louis, MO under my name. LOL
KMama

Omaha, NE

#3 Apr 19, 2009
OConnors I have been there. It's downtown in the Old Market. Is that the one you are talking about? It's got wooden floors?
Mike

Omaha, NE

#4 Apr 19, 2009
Might want to post that same question on:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/omaha/

It has a little larger group.
Bar name off capehart

Omaha, NE

#5 Apr 20, 2009
O'banions Lounge & Grill
2871 Capehart Rd
Bellevue, NE 68123
Does that help?
Nik

Bellevue, NE

#6 Apr 25, 2009
It is Obanions, however it was sold to a couple of guys that changed the atmosphere, yet the previous irish owner has opened another irish pub in papillion, just south on 72nd of 72nd and 370. Farrens Irish Pub, Check it out, its worth the 5 minute journey! Obanions stinks now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellevue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall (Oct '07) Apr 1 Mm Mm Good 52
Review: Rally Motorsports (Apr '15) Apr 1 12 focus 12
Jeremy (Jay) Franks owner of Evolution Systems (Oct '17) Mar 31 Decent society 55
News Fugitive Arrested After Failing to Return Rente... (Oct '12) Feb '18 Stephen 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Jan '18 Osteo 55
Alice Nov '17 Baby doll 1
News 2 arrested for teen sex trafficking operation i... (Sep '16) Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 4

Bellevue Jobs

Personal Finance

Bellevue Mortgages