15 year old Cameron Williams will be ...

15 year old Cameron Williams will be in court on Thursday

There are 32 comments on the KXKT-FM Omaha story from Dec 2, 2009, titled 15 year old Cameron Williams will be in court on Thursday. In it, KXKT-FM Omaha reports that:

Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine says the Bellevue boy was released from the Nebraska Medical Center on Wednesday and he will be arraigned tommorrow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXKT-FM Omaha.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CKB

Omaha, NE

#24 Apr 15, 2010
Buddy wrote:
screw him, he shot and wounded another 15 year old in september. then with the same gun shot at an omaha police officer!
Buddy was he charged with the shooting of the other kid no he wasn't keep your comments to yourself until the main facts come out. Screw you!!!
laughing at cam haha

Waterloo, Canada

#25 May 9, 2010
You deserve the max. You little thugs need to get a life and fight like men.put that girl attitude aka guns and be men not little girls. So long drug dealer bubbas waiting for you in your cell.
Camerons Babymoms

Omaha, NE

#27 Jul 8, 2010
I love you CAMERON kepp your head up babyboy your family loves you Forget all the haters and think of who all you have out here waiting to see your face again I love you and Miss You Very Much!
FREE CAMERON!
Camerons Babymoms

Omaha, NE

#28 Jul 8, 2010
and the childish penis head laughing at someone who they dont know anything about u getta life hahah go suck a fat one n die
Law

Omaha, NE

#29 Jul 8, 2010
Camerons Babymoms wrote:
I love you CAMERON kepp your head up babyboy your family loves you Forget all the haters and think of who all you have out here waiting to see your face again I love you and Miss You Very Much!
FREE CAMERON!
Cameron is a hater. Armed and shooting at law enforcement shows he's not too bright either. lock the little thug up until he's wearing Depends.
Law

Omaha, NE

#30 Jul 8, 2010
Camerons Babymoms wrote:
and the childish penis head laughing at someone who they dont know anything about u getta life hahah go suck a fat one n die
Cameron's going to be sucking lots of fat ones now. In fact, he'll be in Depends sooner than later when he can't keep his sphincter closed from all of the use he'll get as Bubba's girlfriend.
Ya kno me

Omaha, NE

#34 Apr 26, 2011
Cameron we miss yu bruh we gotch yu out here
Yung rich a rapper bak up
freecam

Lincoln, NE

#35 Sep 13, 2011
free cameron. we holdin it up for you out here brah brah. love and miss you. be here when you get out.
Muni

Kansas City, MO

#36 Sep 13, 2011
Cameron is a little thug that will get his soon enough. What a pathetic waste of skin!!!
Hafuckyou

United States

#37 Jan 22, 2013
I hope the cops kill you
velaz wrote:
Wish the cops would have killed that little thug!!!!
Hafuckyou

United States

#38 Jan 22, 2013
Hahaha youre a little bitch. I hope you get raped by youre priest
Law wrote:
<quoted text>Cameron's going to be sucking lots of fat ones now. In fact, he'll be in Depends sooner than later when he can't keep his sphincter closed from all of the use he'll get as Bubba's girlfriend.
Hafuckyou

United States

#39 Jan 22, 2013
I think its comedy all you people talking down on my dude cam. Its cool hate on em & when he gets out he is going to be one hell of a man. Love ya cam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellevue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall (Oct '07) Mar 23 pot pie joe 49
Jeremy (Jay) Franks owner of Evolution Systems (Sep '16) Mar 22 Brosius 8
Meds and Others Mar 4 Officer Stadanko 2
News Iowa, Nebraska senators re-introduce immigratio... Feb 26 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Plattsmouth Boy Identified; Police Say He Suffo... (Jul '07) Feb '17 Paul D 3
How to Order Prescription Drugs Safely Online Feb '17 klhfr 1
WHY ELLA and APRIL iler Feb '17 Brosius 11

Bellevue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellevue Mortgages