Stella's Hamburgers - Bellevue, NE

Stella's Hamburgers - Bellevue, NE

There are 2 comments on the Roadfood.com Reviews story from Aug 17, 2008, titled Stella's Hamburgers - Bellevue, NE. In it, Roadfood.com Reviews reports that:

"Omaha is a town that loves its burgers. Considering it's in the heart of beef country, that's no surprise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roadfood.com Reviews.

just not the same

Bellevue, NE

#1 Aug 20, 2008
stellas was better before all the remodeling,sure it needed it and looks better,but the burgers dont taste the same.i use to go outta my way to get one. now i dont care.what happened?r u getting your meat from somwhere else?.it just doesnt taste the same.the place is always packed.wich is good for them.i realize it is a bar also,but i just want a good ol stellas burger,but i cant get it anymore.doesnt taste the same and always packed.seems like now that the buisness is better everything else suffers.PLEASE!! I JUST WANT A STELLAS BURGER. why dont they taste the same?and they seem smaller,
Zach

Omaha, NE

#2 Mar 3, 2009
Stella's Hamburgers offers the most genuine burgers you will find in ht eomaha area. The burgers still taste the SAME as they did before the remodel, so lay off of the criticism. maybe you are the one who has changed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellevue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farrah Abraham seen after suing Teen Mom produc... Fri VillaHousewife 1
Kathy Arrick Feb 22 Internet 1
News Gale Sayers charity golf tournament today in El... (May '08) Feb 20 John Gold 2
News Fugitive Arrested After Failing to Return Rente... (Oct '12) Feb 19 Stephen 3
where r some gay or bi men that I can meet in o... (Oct '12) Feb 15 Melissa Young 8
Al Sal (Apr '17) Feb 15 Oskar 3
Father Salanitro (Aug '16) Jan 29 Hairy 5

Bellevue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellevue Mortgages