Review: Mattress Peddler
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sloppy Joe

Elliott, IA

#50 Oct 20, 2013
Papillion wrote:
I spoke too soon. That mattress is coming apart in all directions. We definitely got sold a bill of goods!!! Stay away from this place!
Instead of slandering this good man, why not call him and replace that funky ass urine sponge your sleepin on?
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#51 Oct 21, 2013
Sloppy Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of slandering this good man, why not call him and replace that funky ass urine sponge your sleepin on?
Said the spooge sponge himself.
Big Red Booger

Omaha, NE

#55 Oct 23, 2013
Nannette Kidwell wrote:
I have also posted a compliment with the BBB of Ne, and nominated Ray Powers for an award! Hes the best in town!!!! Go Mattress Peddler!
spear chukkin kizzy
G petersen

Omaha, NE

#57 Apr 11, 2014
I bought a mattress 4 years ago for spare bedroom. We like it better than the $2000.00 mattress we bought at NFM about 4 months before we found the peddler. I will buy from him again and looks like soon. Ty. Great guy to deal with, honest.
Ravan

Omaha, NE

#58 Jul 1, 2014
I bought a mattress from Ray this past month and it was absolutely the best experience I have had with a salesperson. Ray is a straightforward, honest businessman and his products are all of excellent quality. Can't wait to sleep on my new mattress!
cruisepiyer

Philippines

#59 Dec 8, 2014
I bought new icon sleep mattress from Bedding Stock. It is already three days from now since it was delivered in our house. I always have a good sleep. It was just 500 bucks. You? What kind and brand of mattress do you have?
Dave H

Lincoln, NE

#60 Feb 22, 2016
Mark Kraft wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy sells used mattresses.
Your full of it!
The three I've bought from him were all brand new sealed in plastic. Ray is a stand up Guy but you wouldn't know anything about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellevue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 34 mins ago 1:10 p.m.Man strips, drives p... 16 min Christsharians on... 7
Review: I Love Kickboxing (May '15) Aug 23 Scott Bolinger 19
Review: Pharaoh's (Dec '12) Aug 8 Black Betty 22
Fr.. AL Salanitro Aug 7 Johnny 1
Fr. Al Aug 7 Junior 1
Father Salanitro Aug 6 Jonesy 3
Vote for Hillary Aug 6 White Fangs 3

Bellevue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellevue Mortgages