Fugitive Arrested After Failing to Return Rented Car

Oct 9, 2012 Read more: KOLN-TV Lincoln

Police took William Trejo-Lewis into custody at his girlfriend's home in the 800 block of North 25th street Sunday.

Read more
Roberta

Bellevue, NE

#1 Oct 16, 2012
this fugitive , is exactly where he needs to be in my opinion , and honestly somewhat " sadly " to say = where society I think would feel he should be also . I speak from over 9 years of knowing this fugitive = my daughter is unfortunately his wife , and the mother of umm 3 of his 4 children ( who knows , for sure = not me , maybe he has more than 4 children ), I know these 4 children for sure he has hardly ever financially , physically , emotionally , etc. supported ). My daughter , plus my husband and myself , along with some government assistance are supporting her and their 3 children , which is enabling her and the 3 children to basically be able to make ends meet each and every month . For some time my daughter has been wanting to secure some legal assistance , she has gone down a path of trying to secure assistance from legal aid , etc. As far as I know , but things don't seem to materialize into any help for her , for 1 reason or another . PLEASE , if any one who is a lawyer , or knows of a lawyer that would be kind enough to represent her " pro bono " , etc.. Please contact me ASAP via a message to me on " omaha / council bluffs craigslist " ... In the general area of the community section , entitling the posting " roberta / legal assistance " . This is the best way I can think of contacting me to help prevent as much as my privacy as possible .
no name

Lincoln, NE

#2 Oct 19, 2012
all i got to say about this man hes luck hes were he is at cuz im going to get this guy hes a punk bitch and he will get his day hes wth my wife and around my 3 month old child and if it comes dwn to it he wont make it to see 27

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellevue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Wed voter 44
Review: Schaefer Electric (Dec '13) Apr 14 Not So Anonymous 4
Review: Rally Motorsports Apr 11 RallymotorsportsS... 1
Offutt AFB Music Emporium (Oct '12) Apr 11 Musikologist 11
Hillary Clinton's Troll Drones Busy on politix.... Apr 10 AbuseArbiter 1
Autistic Child Wanders Off, Mom Calls 911, Is A... Apr 8 netruthteller 1
News Mother Sentenced For Leaving Toddler At Home Wh... Apr 7 ZoeDoe 2
More from around the web

Bellevue People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]