The Columbus Dispatch

The Columbus Dispatch

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 22, 2009, titled The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Sen. Ben Nelson, D-Neb., who provided the critical 60th vote that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid needed, received numerous benefits for Nebraska, along with tighter curbs on abortion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

DICTATORS

Angier, NC

#1 Dec 22, 2009
• The federal government will pick up the full cost of a proposed expansion of Medicaid in Nebraska, at an estimated cost of $100 million over 10 years.

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 49 STATES???THIS IS going AGAINST THE
The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution !!!!!!!!!!VOTE THESE CROOKS OUT 2010!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS.THIS IS NOTHING
BUT THE USA dictator PARTY!!!!!!!!!!1
Matt

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 22, 2009
Glad to see that Votes can still be bought.....REDICULOUS. We just need to vote the whole lot that voted yes out.
Wow

Pickerington, OH

#3 Dec 22, 2009
Democrats have so much integrity, I am glad they don't do all those underhanded things that the Republicans do.
Leftist Loon

Mount Vernon, OH

#5 Dec 22, 2009
DICTATORS wrote:
• The federal government will pick up the full cost of a proposed expansion of Medicaid in Nebraska, at an estimated cost of $100 million over 10 years.
WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 49 STATES???THIS IS going AGAINST THE
The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution !!!!!!!!!!VOTE THESE CROOKS OUT 2010!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS.THIS IS NOTHING
BUT THE USA dictator PARTY!!!!!!!!!!1
Welcome to hopey dopey health care. It's Carterbama time!
HARRY

Angier, NC

#6 Dec 22, 2009
The Congressional Budget Office has estimated that the new bill would reduce the deficit by $132 billion over the next 10 years but that does not count the so-called "doctor fix," a yearly repeal of planned cuts in doctor reimbursements under Medicare, which was dropped from the bill. That would have cost $240 billion over 10 years, erasing the savings currently in the bill. The CBO also wrote downward the expected deficit savings in the next 10 years of the program.

WHAT A LIE FROM HELL.IF THIS WAS THE CASE MEDICARE,
SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICAID would HAVE GOT THE USA OUT DEBT.WAKE UP USA?????
OF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellevue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love you Thu None 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing (May '15) Jan 17 Oscar Madison 24
Review: Mattress Peddler (Nov '08) Jan 13 Barbara 48
News Committee assignments trigger a battle Jan 8 pitsall 1
News Choosing Israel, Trump Mirrors Reagan Jan 8 pitsall 1
News Tom Shanahan, MBA, CAE Jan 8 pitsall 1
News Iowa, Nebraska senators re-introduce immigratio... Jan 8 pitsall 1

Bellevue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance