President Obama
Country Liberal

Aurora, IL

#1 Jun 16, 2009
In the time President Obama has been in office, he has done more than any president in the history of this nation to help the people who need the help.We all need to support him.

He is changing the country in a way it has needed to be changed for over 200 years. I believe he will be added to Mt Rushmore!

“Heritage Not Hate”

Since: Feb 08

Jamestown

#2 Jul 5, 2009
Like what?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 5, 2009
I still think we should put a statue of Obama up on Mt. St. Helens.

Since: Mar 08

Jamestown

#4 Jul 6, 2009
Country Liberal wrote:
In the time President Obama has been in office, he has done more than any president in the history of this nation to help the people who need the help.We all need to support him.
He is changing the country in a way it has needed to be changed for over 200 years. I believe he will be added to Mt Rushmore!
lol lol lol lol.
Country Liberal

Aurora, IL

#5 Jul 8, 2009
The drive is under way to get him on Mt Rushmore. It
will take some work but we will succeed. Yes we can!

“Heritage Not Hate”

Since: Feb 08

Jamestown

#6 Jul 9, 2009
Country Liberal wrote:
The drive is under way to get him on Mt Rushmore. It
will take some work but we will succeed. Yes we can!
Dd I ention the fact that you are delusional? You're so funny...

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7 Jul 9, 2009
OnMyRebelSoul wrote:
<quoted text>
Dd I ention the fact that you are delusional? You're so funny...
But it is not funny. He is sad.
Confused About Democrats

Secaucus, NJ

#8 Sep 18, 2009
A sad case if I ever seen one.
xxxx

Kansas City, MO

#9 Sep 19, 2009
I do feel kinda sad for them too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellevue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The body was discovered late Tuesday morning in... (May '12) Fri Rocky 1997 10
Celebrity Homes (Jun '06) Thu Scoot562 238
Jeremy (Jay) Franks owner of Evolution Systems Sep 20 Fate 33
Todd N' Tyler Radio "Empire" has only 2 affilia... (Mar '10) Sep 19 Seddy 31
Is Taco Bueno REALLY that bueno? (Jul '08) Sep 17 Boymom 45
trout transportation (Aug '16) Sep 13 EastSide 4
News Some "Doomsday" Planes Damaged By June 16 Torna... Sep 8 Ray 1

Bellevue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellevue Mortgages