United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2008

Judged:

Did you get scammed by the National Grants Conference which is 100 % SCAM. BEWARE these people are all criminals. If you gave them any money , then you just get scammed. I caught it in the first 30 seconds. Check out the bruchure. No phone number or address. Also the speaker said that if you have to check it out first, then you will never amount to anything.
That is because as soon as you look it up on the internet, you will find 100's of people who were ripped off blind. As soon as you give them your money, they are gone.
BEWARE - National Grants Conference - SCAM
100% ripoff scam artist CRIMINALS.
These people are all CRIMINALS !
scam

Issaquah, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2008

what about auction teacher guy? frank or something? have you tried that?
he was talking about ebay and all last night at the hilton, march 4, 2008 at Sea-tac?
annonymous

Logan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

I just went and I thought it was okay until they added another five hundred for the merchant account. On top of that the other fees to become their members. What was it? for life they said? I hope this isn't but I am goin' to put my best foot forward and do the best I can!!! Thats all I can do!! I've invested tooo much money to turn back. So what ever I get, I just want enough to cover what I've spent!
Roger

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Judged:

Both Auction Teacher and NGC have been proven to be less than honest. When I talked to the NGC counselor about down payment grants he said there really is no such thing. So much for doing business on other peoples money. What they really mean is for you to put up front acquisition costs on your credit cards. The Auction Teacher boot camp is really more hype than help. Then our mentor was let go and they never did not let us know or even try to assign another mentor to us. Both of these organizations get you hooked and then you feel you need the add ons to make it go. I am ashamed that I got hooked. I should have been smarter than that!
Cindy O

Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Judged:

This is not a rip off. The problem is you guys did not get it. The speaker kept saying that you have to help the government solve a problem and then you'll get the money. The thing he forgot to tell you was how to set up a 501(c)(3) which I know how to do. You can pay yourself what you think your worth by being the owner of a non-profit. The government will fund programs that concern the elderly, children, education, drug addiction, etc. Social problems. Once you set up a human service agency then you can invest in real estate etc. You have to think outside the box. The government will pay you to rent out properties to Section 8, etc. You get the money to buy properties by paying yourself as a non-profit owner big bucks. You give back and you will get back.....Think of others first....
joseph

Dover Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

Judged:

Roger
Seattle, WA
man u said whaT i tought..thank you:)
they screw my 999.99+4600.00....im an idiot!
Traci E

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2008

Judged:

I don't know yet. My husband and I just got involed. I am woried though. We would love to do this but still don't have alot of knowledge about what to do.
Cindy O wrote:
This is not a rip off. The problem is you guys did not get it. The speaker kept saying that you have to help the government solve a problem and then you'll get the money. The thing he forgot to tell you was how to set up a 501(c)(3) which I know how to do. You can pay yourself what you think your worth by being the owner of a non-profit. The government will fund programs that concern the elderly, children, education, drug addiction, etc. Social problems. Once you set up a human service agency then you can invest in real estate etc. You have to think outside the box. The government will pay you to rent out properties to Section 8, etc. You get the money to buy properties by paying yourself as a non-profit owner big bucks. You give back and you will get back.....Think of others first....
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Judged:

Cindy O wrote:
You sound just like the guy who gave us the speech the other night.
Kristina Staykova

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

Judged:

NATIONAL GRANTS CONFERENCES A HUGE SCAM!!!

If you are planning to register a Non-Profit organization, buy the $999.95 package and keep getting sucked into more sales.
If you are a SMALL BUSINESS OWNER, FIRST TIME REAL ESTATE BUYER, or ANYTHING ELSE, STAY AWAY!!! Huge scam, a lot of big promises, they know you won't get your grant, but keep stringing you along the application process, so you can keep paying.
If you want information, check you library and the internet, call official government agencies.
STAY AWAY FROM NGC.

Here is what they do:
Keep switching hotels in NYC, so as to not get caught.
Do not announce their presence on the roaster of the hotel.
Do not release their names.
Would not explain why a supposed workshop for filling applications becomes a selling tool for real-estate software.
Quick to get your money, slow to return it.
ON FILE WITH THE NATIONAL CONSUMER BOARD WITH 93 COMPLAINTS As of April 15th.
ON FILE WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF NEW YORK>
Once again, STAY AWAY!!!
Gia

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

Judged:

I attended the NGC preliminary meeting in 11/2007. Thought it was good, had no money, so I set it aside. They said $1000 lifetime membership, and if you haven’t used it for a while, just pay $29.95 to reactive it. They said they had a team of grant writers, researchers, CPA’s and Attys. Just call telll them what kind project interest your working on and they will research the grant, send the grant proposal for you to fill in the blanks and send it back for their review, then they mail it in.

Well, I attened again April 2008(Sat)–paid $1000-had three days to cancel Though the training started in 7 days. The receipt suddenly says the $1000 was good for only 6mos-then will be automatically billed $29.95 per month to continue. Receipt signed says no CPAs, or attorneys on team.Also I would be writing my own proposal and reviewing it over the phone with them. Also Meeting the bankers and negociating funds.Before lunch-A Bonus was presented….ALL the software required to WRITE, Business plans,n proposals, etc to submit to banks for Business or Real Estate endeavors. The fee was $2000 for one and $2995 for the other. These softwares had formats for business plans, financial statements, proposals, 1003’s, etc. I bought a book of printed grants lists, etc for $1000–told us not to bring the books the next day, everything would be reviewed on this overhead and using the fabulous $6000 software. I asked for my money back–they took the books, and said to leave of course and to call the 888 number on Monday. I hope I won’t have to fight about a penalty, which was not mentioned–when I asked Michelle, she said no penalty, she didn’t even take my name.I will write the State Attorney, FTC and BBB if there is a problem.

Also many of the audience that paid the $1000 was over 60 yrs old. I commend them for continuing to be enthusiastic–I talked to a few, which had sub-primed loans-were in trouble like most of America now due to the Bushes’ new world order. The majority didn’t know how to use a computer, didn’t have a computer and probably counldn’t navigate the writing requirements, and negociations.
Gia

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

Judged:

I talked to a friend who is a paralegal for a big law firm, and she called it a switch and bate scheme, regarding the $1000, then the $2000 and $2995 software. She said to file a complaint with the State Attorney General, which would prevent them from doing business in your state, the BBB-will contact them, and the FTC for misrepresentation.
JEFF HASKETT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Judged:

i HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY REFUND FOR 2 WEEKS NOW AND HAVNT RECEIVED IT CHECK B.B.B. BEFORE ANY TRANSACTION WITH THEM RATING f
JEFF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Judged:

THEY SUCK
Rick K

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2008

Judged:

The company moves from hotel to hotel so the people attending don't have to travel as far, making it more convenient for a larger number of people. The company comes back to the same hotels almost every time it goes to a city.

The truth is this company has helped thousands of people to accomplish their goals and perhaps you are just too lazy or had unrealistic expectations of what could be done for $999.
Kristina Staykova wrote:
NATIONAL GRANTS CONFERENCES A HUGE SCAM!!!
If you are planning to register a Non-Profit organization, buy the $999.95 package and keep getting sucked into more sales.
If you are a SMALL BUSINESS OWNER, FIRST TIME REAL ESTATE BUYER, or ANYTHING ELSE, STAY AWAY!!! Huge scam, a lot of big promises, they know you won't get your grant, but keep stringing you along the application process, so you can keep paying.
If you want information, check you library and the internet, call official government agencies.
STAY AWAY FROM NGC.
Here is what they do:
Keep switching hotels in NYC, so as to not get caught.
Do not announce their presence on the roaster of the hotel.
Do not release their names.
Would not explain why a supposed workshop for filling applications becomes a selling tool for real-estate software.
Quick to get your money, slow to return it.
ON FILE WITH THE NATIONAL CONSUMER BOARD WITH 93 COMPLAINTS As of April 15th.
ON FILE WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF NEW YORK>
Once again, STAY AWAY!!!
Lisa

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

Judged:

Hello Cindy O, eventhough I feel and I can relate to the anguish of the majority I want to thank you for being the ONLY positive voice on this forum, and I would like your help setting up a 501(c)(3) and any information you have on starting a non-profit organization. Thanks, Lisa
Cindy O wrote:
Perplexed

Lake Arrowhead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2008

Went to one of their conferences because of a late night TV show that I had seen with Donald Trump singing their praises. Although I didn't like the heavy sales pitch, I nearly signed up because of the testimonials I had seen from former officials of the U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) at the NGC website:

http://www.nationalgrants.com/ns/ngc/testimon...

Why would these people endorse this so-called scam?

Also, not allowing for Q & A time during the conference, where other members of the audience can hear, made me somewhat suspicious. The speaker gave us a very short amount of time to ask him questions privately at a break. It was all very rushed. I only got one question answered and believe me, I had several. Decided to do more research. Thanks for this website.
unknown

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

i just sign up for the mentor 2,000 for auction teacher, and when they sent my call to verify my credit card and go over what the guy talk about it didn't match up, for instance he said i get 6 months of intense one on one training and she said i get 6 days he said they are with me for life and she said that i have to keep in touch with them. I tell you i did not sleep and had a headache this morning when i got up, so i decided to look them up and i'm still not happy with what i read so far.And what about their email service? i bought that too. with the merchant account and the 1800#. And all the people that sait that they will be there to help me are not answer their phone.
Roger wrote:
Both Auction Teacher and NGC have been proven to be less than honest. When I talked to the NGC counselor about down payment grants he said there really is no such thing. So much for doing business on other peoples money. What they really mean is for you to put up front acquisition costs on your credit cards. The Auction Teacher boot camp is really more hype than help. Then our mentor was let go and they never did not let us know or even try to assign another mentor to us. Both of these organizations get you hooked and then you feel you need the add ons to make it go. I am ashamed that I got hooked. I should have been smarter than that!
unknown june 12th

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

well i tried to call the autionfon that auction teacher offer to get set up and no one answer their phones, this is suppose to be a company that runs a 1888 or 800# and they can't even answer their own phone i feel rip off!!
Roger wrote:
unknown june 12th

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

i feel rip off with acution teacher and i feel stupid, i paid all thAT MONEY UP FRONT AND CAN'T GET ANYONE ON THE PHONE! acutonpfon won't answer , merchant account wont let me into my account even tho i have a pass word and i can't get any one on the phone. i am pass the 3 days and no help. i was told that they will walk me step be step on my email but all they told me was to look for drop shipper which they gave me a list thousand of names long??? whats with that?
John

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Judged:

Heck I just wanna buy a truck,you know, a Big Rig to move some freight... You know like turkeys or Big freight. Shucks—That’s all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Bellevue Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bellevue Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bellevue People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE