Good Riddens O'brien
Tellthetruth

Lancaster, PA

#1 Jan 1, 2014
He only got the Recognition he did because he inherited an already Paterno team and a quarterback that won him enough games his first year at Penn State to get him some awards. This past year he was even lucky to have a winning season that they won a couple of games by luck in overtime.
doboys

Altoona, PA

#2 Jan 2, 2014
Penn State sucks. They are lucky he took on the shit stabbers as long as he did.
Tellthetruth

Lewistown, PA

#3 Jan 2, 2014
doboys wrote:
Penn State sucks. They are lucky he took on the shit stabbers as long as he did.
The players did a good job under the conditions that Sandusky left them in,but Bill O'Brien was only looking out for Bill, and he knew with the already established good Paterno team with McGloin the QB that he could only go up .I think there is still a lot of pride in PSU. It was Sandusky that tried to destroy itt, not the students or players, and not Coach Paterno either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harry J. - Punk' Smith Jr. Jan 9 Eileen Biddle 1
News Home healthcare nurse giving injection to senio... Dec 24 Kenneth Lerch 1
News Four charged with animal cruelty for dropping p... (May '13) Nov '16 flyknitrunning 24
News The Reverend Norman E. Huff Aug '16 Pat Stum Arbegast 1
Lewistown Borough Police Department (Nov '09) Jul '16 Angry teenage girl 1,524
vincent e martz egor (Jul '16) Jul '16 martz friends 1
News Shooting leaves 2 dead (Jul '15) Jun '16 Nope 7

Belleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belleville Mortgages