left town

Columbia, IL

#1 Apr 19, 2010
Wagner Buick just needs to accept the fact that it's over. I drove by there today and they look worse than a corner used car lot. Maybe they should start looking for other jobs and then maybe Rusty's own daughter and son-in-law could pay the 10,000 that they owe in real estate taxes for their home in The Orchards
The Shadow

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 22, 2010
Wow! Bitter are we? Not sure who you are talkiing about, but the Wagner Family that I know has been a cornerstone of Belleville for a century. Rusty Wagner is one of the most honorable men you will ever meet. And real Klassy (Capital "K") bringing his daughter into your sensless rant.

I see you ID yourself as left town.....please do us all a favor and stay away.
Amy Wagner Florek

Sanibel, FL

#3 Apr 25, 2010
Left Town- I think it is creepy how much interest you have in my family; enough to know who I am and who to whom I am married. You also have a ton of time on your hands to do false research regarding tax payments.
Obviously, my husband and I do and have paid our taxes- early, actually.
My father is an upstanding, honest business man and an incredible father. He has tremendous support from the community and your opinion is of the minority.
I was raised that ideas and views fall on deaf ears unless you are willing to take ownership of them. As you can see, I do not hide under a stage name. I am Amy Wagner Florek- and proud of it.
h_hob

Saint Peters, MO

#4 Apr 25, 2010
Well Amy Wagner Florek, since your daddy can't support you and your husband, are you going to have to get a job and live like a middle-class citizen? I think you need to keep supporting the democrats in this country and see how much further that gets you in your quest for money returning to your coffers.
The Shadow

Belleville, IL

#5 Apr 25, 2010
Amy- I know your family. Don't give this idiot the satisfaction. Anyone not brave enough to post their real name on such a personal post is not worth the time. Remember this old saying, "If you get into a fight with a pig, you both get dirty. Difference is that the pig likes it." I think that saying applies to this individual. Don't give him/her a second thought. Good luck to your Dad in his fight with GM. Those of us who understand are hoping for the best!
left

Columbia, IL

#6 May 3, 2010
birth, marriage, death and even real estate taxes are public record in case you didn't know. If you go to the st clair county website, you can click on real estate tax inquiry and see anyones tax bill in the county. I can compare what I pay to what my neighbors pay (or don't pay) Glad to see yours was paid on April 6th - not exactly early.
Just passing through

Clark, MO

#7 May 8, 2010
Looks like things are turning around for Wagner after all. Word is,... dealership will be restored. Problem is, how many customers going to rush back to GM after seeing what they put this dealership through?

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#8 May 9, 2010
back to screwing the customer!
been there

East Saint Louis, IL

#9 May 10, 2010
this is very true! its been poor wagner. now we'll see. maybe now the employees will treat the Customer a little better. Probably Not All About Them...We'll see
the burg wrote:
back to screwing the customer!
left

Columbia, IL

#10 May 11, 2010
won't see me giving Wagner or the city of Belleville my money anytime soon! Would much rather drive to Waterloo, Columbia or even South County to shop!
awesome

East Saint Louis, IL

#11 Jul 13, 2010
I would rather shop Waterloo,South County Dave Sinclair treats customers Great!!! Service Center Sucks at Wagner Snobby Desk people
left wrote:
won't see me giving Wagner or the city of Belleville my money anytime soon! Would much rather drive to Waterloo, Columbia or even South County to shop!
Joey

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 14, 2010
Thats
Messed
Up, sounds like you know that person some how or ypur dad does i agree you shouldnt reply to that bs, hope everything turns around for your dads buisness
onmyway

Fairview Heights, IL

#13 Sep 16, 2010
I disagree, I have been to Wagner for service many times and have been treated well. I think it's a great dealership and I am happy that Wagner got his contract back. Congrats to the Wagner family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GAZAL Crest Hill LEBANNON (Mar '16) 7 hr America 14
crest hill has a crooked police department (Jun '11) Feb 17 Crest hill police... 28
Arkansas Feb 16 Reply 3
Crest Hill Election 2017 Feb 16 I scooter 2 1
HATE in Illinois Feb 16 Vet 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Ray Soliman as Mayor? (Jan '15) Feb 15 Soliman for mayor 92
News Man dies after truck rolls into local pond (Nov '07) Feb 14 Jonathanbarrett86 25

Belleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belleville Mortgages